Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Really need opinions watch

Announcements

Okay so I have been with my boyfriend for a year now, and we both feel ready to have sex.
    We have tried 3 times now, but when his penis is almost all the way in it really hurts. I am a virgin so I understand it will hurt but it was almost unbearable which is why I told him to stop these 3 times.

Is this normal?
    I didn't plan my first time to be like this and it's really getting me upset. I just need opinions.
    Please no "smart" or upsetting comments.

Thankyou in advance.

Just bumping this as it went onto the 3rd page.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe his penis is just too big for you? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    i wouldnt worry to much everyone is diffrent with their first time, i remeber it hurting like hell! Just take it very slowly and relax, the more you tence up and get worked up about it the more it will hurt.

ReputationRep:
    The only thing I can suggest is to trying 'stretching' yourself if you get what I mean.

I don't know. I'm not very experienced on the subject.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Okay so I have been with my boyfriend for a year now, and we both feel ready to have sex.
    We have tried 3 times now, but when his penis is almost all the way in it really hurts. I am a virgin so I understand it will hurt but it was almost unbearable which is why I told him to stop these 3 times.
    Are you wet when he enters you ? - if not you might need to have some more foreplay beforehand or use a lube.

Have you tried it fingering yourself (or had your bf finger you), it might help you if you did that first so you're body can adjust and get used to it.

(Original post by ttx)
    Are you wet when he enters you ? - if not you might need to have some more foreplay beforehand or use a lube.

Have you tried it fingering yourself (or had your bf finger you), it might help you if you did that first so you're body can adjust and get used to it.
    Yes to all of the above. Which is why I'm confused.

ReputationRep:
    make sure your in the right mood adn that the sex is not forced.

ReputationRep:
    it does really really hurt...trust me. but you just gotta relax your hips and your legs or go on top so you can control how he enters you and how much.

btw, im not experienced...only once so far lol...but this is advice that was handed to me

hope it helps x

ReputationRep:
    Let him start off slow shallow and then let him build up speed and depth. It'll hurt less.

Thanx guys.
    These suggestions are helpful.

ReputationRep:
    Good Advice:

Get lubrication from boots, its helps ' ease-in , and feels much more relaxed and gentle.

Be Relaxed, try foreplay, both naked on the bed, play with each other, caress, massage, use your mouths, kiss touch, enjoy, build up to penetration dont rush it.

Put some nice music on, helps relax u both.

Be in comfortable surroundings, warm nice bed is normally best. In a well heated room.

Agree to a safe word. for instance. ' easy', u can say this when u want him to slow down and be more gentle.

Dont rush anything, take your time, its not an event its an experiance, enjoy yourself. Hope this helps

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.