Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Middle lane of the M1 was good. Else.... erm, nightclub? Bathroom floor at midnight on New Years?

Thing is, im not sure about other people, but I like a nice comfy bed, did it outside once but it was cold and I got windchill!! After that I gave up and tend to stick to indoor locations.

Underground train, 3 different parks, in between 2 university buildings in the middle of London and under a bridge in the middle of London.

I think that's it...

ReputationRep:
    In an A-Level exam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salparadise)
    In an A-Level exam
    Out of all the ones in the thread...this is the one I don't believe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
    Out of all the ones in the thread...this is the one I don't believe.
    I can see why it sounds unbelievable :yes: . To clarify I didn't jeopardize an exam that matters it was General Studies!

In an A-Level exam
    WHAT!?!:eek:

how is that even possible??

ReputationRep:
    I can see why it sounds unbelievable http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...milies/yes.gif . To clarify I didn't jeopardize an exam that matters it was General Studies!
    Ah ok, General studies is the most useless A-Level EVERhttp://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...milies/mad.gif!
    but still, how? what about all the invigilators!?!http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...s/confused.gif

ReputationRep:
    With the invigilators?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    If somebody says bus, I will be impressed.

does a bus stop count in the middle of town during pub chucking out time. did have a pervy taxi driver watching

ReputationRep:
    Bus.

ReputationRep:
    cinema and in the park! i am pretty disturbed by the thought of people using night vision cameras to check the cinemas...AGH!

ReputationRep:
    While do people think that this kind of thing is cool?

If I was driving or watching a film and some girl leaned over I'd be like, "Bish I'm trying to drive raise up off me!!" or "Bish I'm trying to watch this!!"

Give me a bed, jaccuzzi or a sofa any day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elfen)
    That would be me. Top deck, at the back. Driver grinned when I got off, so I KNOW he was watching
    EDIT: And it was a blowjob.
    You quoted me in your sig Here, have some +rep

ReputationRep:
    under my duvet, in bed XD

such a good girl XD

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.