Turn on thread page Beta

What's the difference between MA marketing and MSC marketing? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I wanna choose marketing as my major for my postgraduate study. I'm confused about MA makeketing and MSC marketing. I've got BA, so I should choose MA marketing,right? I hope you can tell me the difference between MA marketing and MSC marketing. Thank you very much.

Oh, btw, do you have some good suggustions about which school is a good chioce for a BA student to continue her marketing study in the postgraduate study.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evelyn3)
    Hi, I wanna choose marketing as my major for my postgraduate study. I'm confused about MA makeketing and MSC marketing. I've got BA, so I should choose MA marketing,right? I hope you can tell me the difference between MA marketing and MSC marketing. Thank you very much.

Oh, btw, do you have some good suggustions about which school is a good chioce for a BA student to continue her marketing study in the postgraduate study.

I believe an MA and MSc are essentially the same. I'm an international student, studying marketing in the fall and that's the answer I've seen from all my research into the topic. I think the MScs are supposed to be more mathematical/scienc related but I don't think that's necessarily true of all the courses.

And.... my impression is that these are the best marketing degrees.
    Warwick, Birmingham, Nottingham, Bath, Manchester, Cardiff, Lancaster, Aston, Strathclyde, University of West Of England, London School of Marketing, Cranfield

Because you have marketing knowledge already, as I recall the more advanced courses are at Warwick, Nottingham, Bath, Cardiff, Lancaster, and Cranfield

ReputationRep:
    1.MA is less quantative and involves more writing. But it also depends on the partucular program you are intersted in, because the diffrence between MSs and MA may vary from course to course. Marketing progarm (MSs or MA) shouldnt be too quantative anyway...

2.If you've got a BA you still can choose MSc....

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.