Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i got into 2 unis. but i thought i was gonna get in for year 2(impossible) so they are not that good, like just ranked top 30.the one didn't even accept me for year 2 and i got an unconditional for entry 1.the other maybe will say yes but even then i may have some difficulties and may not be able to pass year 2 and will ahve to retake the year if I go for 2nd year..
    for year 1 i think i can do much better than those, for example kent is pretty good,so do u know if i can still apply and what would u advice me to do?i don't want to do all my part 1 there,if I can transfer somewhere else for part 1 2nd or 3rd year should be good possible?also teh accomodation will be full i guess
    thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    Kent is not that great for architecture. Yes, it's a decent enough uni otherwise but the architecture department is very newly accredited so a bit of a blank page for most people on here.

It's not too late to go through UCAS, to answer your original question. You will be entered into clearing and there will be one or good options in there undoubtedly. What are the two unis that have given you an offer if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dijobla)
    Kent is not that great for architecture. Yes, it's a decent enough uni otherwise but the architecture department is very newly accredited so a bit of a blank page for most people on here.

It's not too late to go through UCAS, to answer your original question. You will be entered into clearing and there will be one or good options in there undoubtedly. What are the two unis that have given you an offer if you don't mind me asking?
    i don't think i can get into a higher one than kent.i think BBB is the highest offer i can get into.
    but isn't clearing on late august?can I apply for clearing if I already hold 2 places?then i won't be able to find accomodation in late august...
    i got into plymouth but thats for year 1(i have already done my year 1 abroad) and also i would be living in london and thats 3 hrs with the train..
    huddersfield will probably accept me for year 2..those 2 unis are pretty much the same,actually hudds modules seem quite more arty so that is a plus.
    if I want to transfer somewhere else next year(not the top 10 obv),is that even possible?having into consideration that its riba accredited..

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.