Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Going to doctors tomorrow - he's gonna look at my package :( Watch

ReputationRep:
    Just think, the doctor will have seen it all before loads of times. You have nothing to worry about, they will be totally professional about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malleablegrace)
    I'd like to point out that my GP has looked at my vagina, my arse, and pushed her fingers in my vagina for an examination.

Having a quick look at your package will not hurt you or him.

He's seen it all before, endlessly.

(Presuming it's a he... if it's a she, she will have too.)
    OMG HOT LEZBO ACTION!

Well if you want embarrassing listen to this:

I once went to the doctors cos I had an abcess, so after the doctor had finished pulling my arse cheeks apart and poking around my anus, she then wrote me a prescription and asked if I was still at school, to which I replied "yes, I'm in yr11" she then said "are you at ******* school?"
    I said yes and she went "oh do you know Danielle ******?" I nodded, then she said "she's my daughter".

And I just so happened to hate this girl, so worried for ages, thinking that she'd tell everyone at school about my manky arse!

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't worry about it, they'll block it out of their memory just as soon as you do. Might want to start pulling back on your hood, stretching it will solve the problem unless you want to get the chop.

And y'know, everyone knows it's at the radiographers where all the action happens.

ReputationRep:
    no ones thinking... if the doctor happens to not be a guy? Who says it has to be an anxious experience :P

PS as has been said, doctors really have seen enough penises/vaginas to be professional when dealing with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Getting it out in front of him, I haven't been to the doctors for over 10 years and this just feels weird. I hope it doesn't shrivel up through nerves either.
    I dont think you want it to go the other way tbh. That would be far worse.

He is a doctor. He probably sees more packages in a day than parcel force. Chill out dude!

a few months ago i started experiencing pains round my groin and lower abdomen. these pains increased while i was still at school so i decided to go to A&E. when i reached the i explained to the ladies my my problem i specifically told them that i wanted amale doc. 20 mins later my name was called out and alas it was female doctor and she was very hot. she told me she had to examine my package and the examination took around five minutes but i felt so small. it is somethiing i look back at and laugh.

ReputationRep:
    Just make sure you trim your pubes a bit, you don't want to go in with a muslims beard around your thingy It will probably easier if it's a male doctor.

ReputationRep:

I once went to the doctors cos I had an abcess, so after the doctor had finished pulling my arse cheeks apart and poking around my anus, she then wrote me a prescription and asked if I was still at school, to which I replied "yes, I'm in yr11" she then said "are you at ******* school?"
    I said yes and she went "oh do you know Danielle ******?" I nodded, then she said "she's my daughter".

And I just so happened to hate this girl, so worried for ages, thinking that she'd tell everyone at school about my manky arse!
    very fuuny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redefined)
    If I ever get a problem in that area, I make sure I see a female Doctor. I just really wouldn't like a dude touching anything down there.
    Maybe you might like it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voudreau)
    I dont think you want it to go the other way tbh. That would be far worse.

He is a doctor. He probably sees more packages in a day than parcel force. Chill out dude!
    I like what you did there. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malleablegrace)
    I'd like to point out that my GP has looked at my vagina, my arse, and pushed her fingers in my vagina for an examination.

Having a quick look at your package will not hurt you or him.

He's seen it all before, endlessly.

(Presuming it's a he... if it's a she, she will have too.)
    Are you sure she was a doctor...?

I've had my package checked by male and female doctors, there really isn't anything to worry about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimmy19)
    Just make sure you trim your pubes a bit, you don't want to go in with a muslims beard around your thingy It will probably easier if it's a male doctor.
    LOL rep for you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robbo3045)
    LOL That would be funny to see the doctors reaction.
    Hello little man! Your starting to get big and strong now :p:

ReputationRep:

Lol shed have to be a complete idiot to mention anything about it to her daughter. Shed never be allowed back into medicine if she did :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't worry mate. The doc would've seen em in all shapes, sizes, colours and states of sexually transmitted infection. Just make sure you wash down there beforehand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robbo3045)
    OMG HOT LEZBO ACTION!
    (Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
    Are you sure she was a doctor...?
    Ahahaha. Yes, I'm sure she was a doctor :p: she was giving me an internal exam to check my uterus. Lovely. :lolwut: To be fair, my phrasing wasn't particularly great in my original post, haha.

ReputationRep:
    I would give advice on this, but it'd sounds as if I was speaking from experience...best not to do that

Just make sure it's not a young female doctor :awesome: We have one at the surgery near us, I've had a few appointments with her. It's tough to keep, you know, things in check, so to speak...

ReputationRep:
    This is because i'm pretty sure I have a tight frenulum/foreskin problem. What i'd like is for any guys who have had their crown jewels looked at by the doctor for any tips on how to reduce the anxiety. I'm gunna be a nervous wreck I think lol, it took me ages to build up the courage to make an appointment.

It's completely fine. Seriously, they have done it thousands of times and it's not like he's going to do it and be shocked.

I've had it done by a female doctor and that was a little weird. She was checking my balls. It was in a hospital and luckily she asked the other 4-5 student doctors to wait behind the curtain.

I thank her to this day.

ReputationRep:
    It really is the scariest thing i reckon! I had to go after leaving a problem i had known about for ages, which was stupid because if it had turned out to be serious i probably would have screwed up chances of living! All because id been too scared to get my nads out for a doctor.

Just go and get it sorted.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.