Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Going to doctors tomorrow - he's gonna look at my package :( Watch

ReputationRep:
    they've seen so many i'm sure they're not going to make you feel embarrased its easier when you're there, it always seems alot scarier than it actually is
    good luck

ReputationRep:
    Why not go on Embarrassing Bodies? That's where people seem to go if they're too embarrassed to see their GP. :p:

Seriously, though, don't worry about it. Everyone else has basically said what I think, but your GP will most likely be supportive about it, if anything.

ReputationRep:
    Doctors see this stuff all the time, don't worry about it, am sure they have seen worse than a lads penis!
    Just be sure its fresh! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Oh get over it you wuss, do you think he will laugh at your tiny penis? if he does you sue the hell out of him for misconduct. They are professionals bound by strict codes of conduct. Its a medical exam, you arent being judged and its not like he desperately wants to see your ****.

ReputationRep:
    What's worse than a guy doctor looking at it? When it's a fairly attractive female doctor and a hot nurse. Luckily, I was thinking less about how attractive they were and more about what the hell they were gonna do, so I getting a boner was probably the last thing I was gonna do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unbiased Opinion)
    Why not go on Embarrassing Bodies? That's where people seem to go if they're too embarrassed to see their GP. :p:

Yup and then they send it across the airwaves so your friends, neighbours, acquaintances, lecturers, haters and every other man and his dog get's to look at it.

Bit strange really, don't know why they do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robbo3045)
    Yup and then they send it across the airwaves so your friends, neighbours, acquaintances, lecturers, haters and every other man and his dog get's to look at it.

Bit strange really, don't know why they do it.
    Money, most likely. Apparently money is more powerful than we realise. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malleablegrace)
    I'd like to point out that my GP has looked at my vagina, my arse, and pushed her fingers in my vagina for an examination.
    Awesome. Thanks for sharing.

ReputationRep:
    Why are you so nervous? It's just a ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    This is because i'm pretty sure I have a tight frenulum/foreskin problem. What i'd like is for any guys who have had their crown jewels looked at by the doctor for any tips on how to reduce the anxiety. I'm gunna be a nervous wreck I think lol, it took me ages to build up the courage to make an appointment.

i was absolutely bricking one when i went in to get one of my balls checked for a tiny lump (turned out to be a cyst- phew) and i was hoping to reduce embarassment it would be an old man checking but it turned out to be a good looking young female. the thruth is, they have seen everything before and iwas farrrrrrr to nervous to get a boner or anything lol. it doesnt matter if you are 6 cm or 6 inches they have seen it all befiore, dont worry its nowhere near as bad as i thought it would be. best of luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blátönn)
    Awesome. Thanks for sharing.
    No problem

Just thought I'd point out that there are worse things than a guy having to show his package to his doctor. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry I actually had an orgasm during an internal examination once and it doesn't get much worse than that lol. But it still wasn't as bad as I'd expected, the nurse said it happens all the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arturo Bandini)
    Why are you so nervous? It's just a ****.
    hahaha

ReputationRep:
    I'd be worried if it were a woman, an attractive one at least. Now that's reason to be concerned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cymraes..)
    Dont worry I actually had an orgasm during an internal examination once and it doesn't get much worse than that lol. But it still wasn't as bad as I'd expected, the nurse said it happens all the time.
    :eek:

First time? Don't worry...they'll be gentle

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite surprised by the number of young people who've had their pork swords and ham wallets checked by the doctor.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

How? When I had mine it was damned uncomfortable and not at all pleasant. I can't imagine even getting aroused on the table, let alone taken to orgasm. Maybe your nurse was just talented :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    How? When I had mine it was damned uncomfortable and not at all pleasant. I can't imagine even getting aroused on the table, let alone taken to orgasm. Maybe your nurse was just talented
    lol i was quite surprised myself tbh but she kind of examined my clit first which got me a bit aroused lol. omg i cant believe im posting this! haha

ReputationRep:
    lol i was quite surprised myself tbh but she kind of examined my clit first which got me a bit aroused lol. omg i cant believe im posting this! haha
    You do realize a host of guys in this thread are now masturbating furiously over that post.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.