Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

this is what me and my boyfriend do-is it weird? what kind of things do YOU do? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god, you play word games? You perv!

ReputationRep:
    the stuff you do sounds very upper class to say the least

its okay, as long as you both are comfortable with it.
    and u dnt have to tell anyone about it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    its okay, as long as you both are comfortable with it.
    and u dnt have to tell anyone about it!
    I reckon the only reason you are anon, is because YOU ARE the boyfriend...

It also explains the line.. "and u dnt have to tell anyone about it!"

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Films, shopping, cinemas, concerts, cooking, baking, walking the dog, sex, showers, baths (im on a theme now!), holidays, oh everything, just generally being in love.

ReputationRep:
    sound like very funny.
    we do everythings come up with our mind

I'd be worried that he gets aroused in a kids play house to be honest....

ReputationRep:
    Wow, that different, but as long as you enjoy it and think it's fun, that's cool

(Original post by Anonymous)
    we've been going out for over a year, it has been on and off but when im with him i couldnt imagine myself with anyone else.

we'll have the evenings where he'll bring round a compilation cd of different composers. we play word games (sort of like scrabble) but he starts the sentence and i have to finish it until we've got to a conclusion. i have a whole scrap book full of words/sentences/stories/poems which we've done together while playing this game.
    we dont use facebook or msn so its more face-to face with everything that we do.

when i'm round his house (he has a swimming pool and an indoor gym) he wakes me up at 6 to play badminton and then we go swimming.

i have a play house in my garden which no-one uses and for some reason he's always loved the idea of us having sex in there. we play role play games where im a cafe lady and hes a customer; i serve him tea and we eat cookies. other days he brings up the idea of us dressing in toga and he buys wine.

I know this isn't the "average" thing that people in relationships do today and i guess thats why ive never had the guts to tell anyone what we really get up to. I say it's the normal "watching a film on his sofa" but its never like that. We have so much fun dressing up before we have sex, like he puts on a pair pink bunny ears and I wear fairy wings. It's so much fun but people think its weird. I hear people go on about playing wii and xbox and arguing on facebook. he doesnt like facebook so I never use it.

What kind of things do you do with your partner?
    Sounds quite fun, except maybe the paragraph in bold :s but if it's what you both enjoy then that's cool.

(Original post by rachellg)
    I think this sounds fun! Who started most of those things, did they just happen?
    he's always initiated it. when I first met him he came across as being really shy and most people think of him that way. I was suprised how imaginative and wild he was in the bedroom though. the sex is great and he makes me laugh.

(Original post by parpirate)
    Sounds quite fun, except maybe the paragraph in bold :s but if it's what you both enjoy then that's cool.
    that's why I've had to keep it to myself. i've shared it with a few people but they've always found it strange. i guess if its something that he likes doing then i should go along with it. it does turn out to be lots of fun in the end. :p:

ReputationRep:
    behind closed doors... anything goes

ReputationRep:
    I would love to have the scrap book thing!
    Sounds quite romantic if u ask me

Me and my boyfriend... we do the norm i would say.
    Watch films in bed, on the sofa. Go on dates most of the time. Just generally spending time together. We never talk on the internet - its face-to-face or texting.

edit: your relationship sounds great! a lot better than most!!

ReputationRep:
    aside from normal stuff, we spend a lot of time perfecting pulling faces, playing scrabble, going for reeeally long walks through country looking for good rocks and long grass. wishing for nice weather to fly all my kites and film our feet

ReputationRep:
    a wise man once said "the only abnormal sexual behaviour is to have none at all" so basically all these stories are perfectly normal...

ReputationRep:
    Your relationship sounds perfect, I envy you

ReputationRep:
    It's no-one elses business what you two get up to together

but the cookies thing made me laugh.
    A LOT.

ReputationRep:
    I envy you, and your relationship devoid of loathing.

ReputationRep:
    Me and my boyfriend take turns playing Team Fortress 2, usually after like 5 deaths we swap. And we always drink coke when we do this for some reason! A lot of the time we also turn off all the lights in my room and lay side by side under my duvet and compare all the little things we notice that no one else does - like today I told him how I noticed on the front of the desks on that quiz show QI, they have the Golden Ratio painted on it (these boxes that divide each other by a ratio of 1.618 and have a spiral running through them), and he said he noticed it, too - he is the first person I have spoken to who has seen it. We spend a lot of time lounging in bed together falling in and out of sleep, it's a nice way to enjoy his company. I go to his house for lunch when we are at school and he always makes me a ham and cheese toastie with tabasco, it's so nice haha!

ReputationRep:
    Aw lol, nah it's cute, and i imagine people get up to FAR worse behind close doors! It just sounds like you are both unique and perhaps mildly eccentric (i.e. interesting ) characters. Enjoy it! xxx

ReputationRep:
    Well last weekend I let a bloke scratch and slap me until he drew blood. Now I'm covered in bruises. And he has a fascination with Nazism so he drew swaztikas on my inner thighs.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.