Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've submitted an AHRC nomintation for a BGP award and the deadline is July 30th. Does anyone know how and when the AHRC confirm (or reject) awards? The whole process has dragged on for months, isn't everyone just fed up with it? Grr!

ReputationRep:
    Ditto to all that

ReputationRep:
    I believe it's still confirmation in August - not 100% sure though.

ReputationRep:
    Don't know if it's the same as last year - but my letter from them was dated 13th August. Nothing on their website?

ReputationRep:
    No, it just says when we have to hand the stuff into them, no published dates about when they get back to us. So selfish!

ReputationRep:
    According to this, it's August: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/silva/history/P...nts/ahrcgrants

And UCL's published advice on AHRC this year has been pretty correct

ReputationRep:
    Ta apot and ancientone

ReputationRep:
    That link is really helpful, it's calmed me down a bit

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to post in an old thread, but I thought it might be useful for anyone searching the forum in future years to know that I got my confirmation through for an AHRC BGP award this morning (Thursday 27th August). It came by email, included some kind of reference number and was sent to both me and the AHRC's university-level (i.e. not departmental) contact person.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.