Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anon or delete as people know me on here.

Just now I was walking to the bank and I walked past someone I know and his friend who I don't know (I have had several run ins before with this person I know, nothing violent however just him being generally immature) This person I know called me a "pussy" but, I ignored him and kept walking. He then tried to kick me in the stomach but I grabbed his leg and tripped him up (I do kickboxing btw) this other person I don't know then grabbed my wrists and told me to "walk away" I thought OK he was a bit taller than me, looked stronger so I thought I'd leave it, then out of nowhere the other person hooks me to the face. I was like wtf but, I argued for a bit but, I left it (obviously I couldn't punch him back because my wrists were being held.

Anyway I feel like absolute ****, Some chav punched me in the face whilst I couldn't do anything. If he was by himself I could easily take him (that's not arrogance he's 1 and a half/2 years younger than me and looks like scrawny ****) It's the fact that with all my kickboxing experience I did nothing, tbh I just want to rant. I feel like going back and kicking the **** out of him or finding some way to get back because it was such a cowardly, senseless thing to do.

Btw I know some of you will probably say: Go to the police but, I'd rather not, Once people find out (and hopefully they won't) that someone two years younger than me hit me in the face and I didn't do anything (even though I couldn't) I'll be a laughing stock and this chavs "street rep" or whatever will go up for being arrested and the police probably won't do anything.

I just want to rant really I'm angry but, mainly at myself for not doing anything

ReputationRep:
    you should have been quicker.

ReputationRep:
    punch back you big sissy, just go ******* all over him with your so called kickboxing skills

you're an embarrasment to yourself, your family and country

please man up

ReputationRep:
    Find him on his own and school him. Kick the absolute **** out of him.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm. I wouldn't go back and hit them now. That'd just make it a serious feud, and you might get shanked!

Lmao. If you see him again, smile at him, and when he swears at you, destroy him.

ReputationRep:
    I think everyone has one of these situations at some point in their life. If it was all fair and square, it sounds like you could've taken him. Just take it on the chin and put it down to experience.

ReputationRep:
    They want to provoke a response, they want you to fight back for they know only how to fight. Will you play into their game or will you be the wiser man?

ReputationRep:
    Find some friends. Then use your imagination.

ReputationRep:
    Should have done Thai boxing instead.

ReputationRep:
    should have headbutted him

ReputationRep:
    Have revenge the chav way:
    1) Find tiny, crap car which has been made to look "impressive" with spoilers and such things.
    2) Steal said car.
    3) Drink copious amounts of cheap lager for maximum effect.
    4) Locate chav.
    5) Run over chav.
    6) Reverse over chav.
    7) Speed off, revving as much as possible.

RESULT: Burberry pancake in middle of road.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be fuming. When he's alone, kick his arse. Or take a swing at him and don't hit him, watch him cower. Get him in a painful hold and make him apologise/beg/cry.

My 2 cents.

ReputationRep:
    Aw hun what a **** I HATE chavs urgh bad experiences with them!! They just try get you when you have no one else to back you up, there was two of them and one of you so even if you do kickboxing not your fault you couldn't fight back. That could have been nasty anyway. And hey your allowed to be angry I would be effing angry urrgh spread rumours about them or something, do an annonymous tippoff to the police about them haha but don't fight them again if you can help it that will just cause trouble. Also your right, the police will do ****all... Just RISE ABOVE IT. Urgh I'm angry now too... ****CHAVS.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what type of neighbourhood you live in but I think it's good that you didn't punch him.

The chavs round here get guns or knives and get the older ones to track you down so it's best to just run.

ReputationRep:
    Just leave it. There's nothing (sensible) that you can do about it.

Don't worry, no one on the internet thinks you're a pussy. Well, I don't. Others might.

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, not a chav!

Don't lower yourself, bloody walk away.

ReputationRep:
    should have kicked him in the balls

ReputationRep:
    I would o waited till he was alone, then see how much o a hardman he is

ReputationRep:
    CARLSBERG DON'T MAKE SHOOTING RANGES....

But if they did...

http://thechurchofchrismartin.com/wp...8/10/chavs.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Happens to the best of us. When you're attacked by more than two others, you don't stand much chance tbh.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.