Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by daftndirekt)
    Your neck doesnt click now does it?
    Lol I'm not the neckclicker
    (Original post by ScottG)
    I'd be fuming. When he's alone, kick his arse. Or take a swing at him and don't hit him, watch him cower. Get him in a painful hold and make him apologise/beg/cry.

My 2 cents.
    I actually do want to go to his house (I know where he lives) and kick the **** out of him, I could easily take him on his own, obviously someone was holding my wrists though, so I was powerless.
    I'm so angry right now :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I heard of this thing, maybe it really really rare, I dunno.
    Anyway it easy to do, inflicts pain when arms are bound and can if used properly knock someone out.
    It is called...wait for it.
    A head butt.

Kickboxer can also use their legs and trip people up, as well as trying to get out of a lock.

Personally, I would offer him and 1 on 1 fight, no weapons and see what happens. If you lose bad luck, if you win great. But remember, always watch your back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-Disenchanted-x)
    Have revenge the chav way:
    1) Find tiny, crap car which has been made to look "impressive" with spoilers and such things.
    2) Steal said car.
    3) Drink copious amounts of cheap lager for maximum effect.
    4) Locate chav.
    5) Run over chav.
    6) Reverse over chav.
    7) Speed off, revving as much as possible.

RESULT: Burberry pancake in middle of road.
    LOL :rofl:
    Funniest **** i've heard in ages but does it actually work? :p:

ReputationRep:
    I told a group of them to f**k off a few months back as they were picking on a lad in a wheel chair. It ended up with me getting punched by one and when i put him on his arse, me getting kicked in the face by his mate.
    Then when it went to court i experienced a load of witness intimidation by one so i reported that!
    The one who kicked me in the face got 8 months for that and the intimidation and the other got loads of community service and a fine..
    I got 100 quid compensation so I'm thinking of winding a load of chavs up in town again soon to fund a couple of nights out!

(Original post by issih)
    Aw hun what a **** I HATE chavs urgh bad experiences with them!! They just try get you when you have no one else to back you up, there was two of them and one of you so even if you do kickboxing not your fault you couldn't fight back. That could have been nasty anyway. And hey your allowed to be angry I would be effing angry urrgh spread rumours about them or something, do an annonymous tippoff to the police about them haha but don't fight them again if you can help it that will just cause trouble. Also your right, the police will do ****all... Just RISE ABOVE IT. Urgh I'm angry now too... ****CHAVS.
    I'll try to rise above it but, honestly I want to kick his ******* ass right now, he's just a ******* **** though, completely pointless. I won't let it get to me or come back later saying my neck hurts but, I do want to seriously **** him up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anon or delete as people know me on here.

Just now I was walking to the bank and I walked past someone I know and his friend who I don't know (I have had several run ins before with this person I know, nothing violent however just him being generally immature) This person I know called me a "pussy" but, I ignored him and kept walking. He then tried to kick me in the stomach but I grabbed his leg and tripped him up (I do kickboxing btw) this other person I don't know then grabbed my wrists and told me to "walk away" I thought OK he was a bit taller than me, looked stronger so I thought I'd leave it, then out of nowhere the other person hooks me to the face. I was like wtf but, I argued for a bit but, I left it (obviously I couldn't punch him back because my wrists were being held.

Anyway I feel like absolute ****, Some chav punched me in the face whilst I couldn't do anything. If he was by himself I could easily take him (that's not arrogance he's 1 and a half/2 years younger than me and looks like scrawny ****) It's the fact that with all my kickboxing experience I did nothing, tbh I just want to rant. I feel like going back and kicking the **** out of him or finding some way to get back because it was such a cowardly, senseless thing to do.

Btw I know some of you will probably say: Go to the police but, I'd rather not, Once people find out (and hopefully they won't) that someone two years younger than me hit me in the face and I didn't do anything (even though I couldn't) I'll be a laughing stock and this chavs "street rep" or whatever will go up for being arrested and the police probably won't do anything.

I just want to rant really I'm angry but, mainly at myself for not doing anything
    hey mate, exact same thing happened to me, there was about 10 of them in my case, and I was punch by some little one in the eye, obviously one on one I could take him, but not 10, and apparantly they carried knives. Moral of the story is you were right to leave it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Lol I'm not the neckclicker
    I actually do want to go to his house (I know where he lives) and kick the **** out of him, I could easily take him on his own, obviously someone was holding my wrists though, so I was powerless.
    I'm so angry right now :mad:
    Dude, just kick his sorry ass. The chav deserves to be taught a lesson and remember to do a Chuck Norris round the house kick lol

ReputationRep:
    Violence solves nothing. Next time you see him, shake your head and say "I pity you, my child."

ReputationRep:
    You were the bigger man for walking away, just leave it at that. And rest on the fact that you'll never be as pathetic as them.

ReputationRep:
    Real men solve thier problems with words.

ReputationRep:
    Just be the better person and leave it, don't get me wrong I have felt the same way... I just ignore them and walk away, at the end of the day I'm hopefully going to do something with my life, they on the other hand just do nothing and have nothing I pity them in some ways.

Plus they would beat the crap out of me if I tried to stand up for myself lol

ReputationRep:
    I know it will be really tempting to kick his arse, and as good as it might feel..you might be watching your back for a while which isn't good. The sad ******* will come back with some of his fellow chav scum.

ReputationRep:
    I would be furious! Best advice though is to leave for now because, like others have said, chances are they will be p****** and fight with knives. However if they come near you again then I think you are quite within your right to knock them the **** out!

Edit:
    (Original post by malleablegrace)
    You were the bigger man for walking away, just leave it at that. And rest on the fact that you'll never be as pathetic as them.
    This too^

ReputationRep:
    You could try to kick your way out of the situation.

Or stepping on the foot of the one who hold you.

Still there's no point getting dissapointed. You lost in a 2 vs 1 situation. Hell even power rangers couldn't beat these odds some times.

Don't beat up yourself about it. You'll get your chance to retaliate soon enough.

ReputationRep:
    Go back with some friends. Vigilante justice.

ReputationRep:
    wasted your time learning kickboxing didnt ya

ReputationRep:
    I would have gone mad and just tried my hardest to beat **** out of them. What's the worst that could happen? You get a few blows before someone intervenes.

ReputationRep:
    Why do kickboxing? Do Krav Maga, more useful especially in situations like this.

ReputationRep:
    I've recently thought about 'interesting' forms of punishment, similar in many ways to the old town stocks or gibbet. Personally I think that both ought to be brought back, and ******** to the Human Rights Act...

In particular I thought of an interesting method for punishing serial rapists, but I think it would work equally well for dealing with the criminal underclasses with little or no hope of rehabilitation.

Torture them to the point of death, then finish off by cutting their nob and balls off, shove it in their mouth, right down their throat. And then as they are gagging on it, slit their throat from ear to ear. Then display their naked corpse outside their former home as a lesson to others in the area of a similarly criminally minded outlook.

Now if only we could get that on the statute books eh? It would save a lot of time and money in the probation service, in fact I'm all for having a 'one strike and on the blocks for you sonny' criminal justice system. After-all the re-offending rate for those executed is zero...

ReputationRep:
    Surely the whole point of taking up a martial art is so you can defend yourself. You just wasted your best chance to try out your moves

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.