Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I got punched by a chav once too.
    The reason? Challenged him for groping my then g/f's breasts and interupting my breakfast.

I just picked him up and threw him through a plate glass window.

ReputationRep:
    After he punched you in the face if you were to have gone crazy on him (providing your wrist wasn't held) the other guys would have been scared from recent experience some goons (what you guys call chavs) can't really fight one on one and if you were to really give him a beating the rest of them would back off.

but of course if they had a knife....Run or talk your way out of it.

And TSR why is it that if someone tried to rob you, but you end up getting one over them and carried on hitting them while they're on the floor, you'd get in trouble with the police. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a grammar school kid that has had to walk past another school that is basically a chav breeding ground.. I know all about what your thinking.. The number of fights where I think back and thought about what I COULD have done! IMO kickboxing, karate etc. are great for keeping fit, but not for fights.. The chav never gives you time to get into your fighting stance and let you practise your roundhouse kick on him. I'd say go do some really aggressive sport or exercise, and by the time your done you won't feel like doing anything.

ReputationRep:
    Like someone said earlier, it happens to most of us at some point in life. You probably made the right choice. One on one you could have battered them, but when theres more you don't know if one of them might have a knife or something.

..but if you really want revenge, take a bat and swing for the cheap seats

ReputationRep:
    You've got 2 options:

Option 1: Just leave it- probably the most sensible, but if its really on your mind and you are REALLY annoyed, leave it a few days, and if you feel the same, go to option 2:

Option 2:
    Get a good friend/relative who can drive.
    Find out where this **** lives, or where he generally hangs around.
    Donate an evening to the task of surveilence, waiting for him to be on his own or with only a few people.
    At this time, strike- in the same way he got you

From behind, give him the biggest hook to the chin/jaw and watch him drop like a sack of ****.

You can now take off in the car unnoticed, or lean over him so he knows who did it and say 'now we're even'.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS :eek3:

(Original post by joelio36)
    You've got 2 options:

Option 1: Just leave it- probably the most sensible, but if its really on your mind and you are REALLY annoyed, leave it a few days, and if you feel the same, go to option 2:

Option 2:
    Get a good friend/relative who can drive.
    Find out where this **** lives, or where he generally hangs around.
    Donate an evening to the task of surveilence, waiting for him to be on his own or with only a few people.
    At this time, strike- in the same way he got you

From behind, give him the biggest hook to the chin/jaw and watch him drop like a sack of ****.

You can now take off in the car unnoticed, or lean over him so he knows who did it and say 'now we're even'.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...ilies/eek3.gif
    Option 2 sounds good, I know where he lives, although then that's premeditated attack which will probably get me into serious ****.
    I think I'll leave it but, if I do see him walking down the street by himself I will kick seven ******* shades of **** out of him.

BTW to some of the comments on here, This person isn't the type who would carry a knife, he also does boxing (although tbh I've been punched a lot harder) but, one on one I could defenatly take him. Also this whole incident has made me realise that I should find a Martial Art more suitable for fighting on the street (just in case this happens again) I'll still do Kickboxing but, it made me realise that outside the ring it's not very practical (although that might just be me, they teach a lot of street stuff but, I didn't put it into practice) any tips?

ReputationRep:
    Next time you see the chav, tell him you are gay and that you enjoyed being punched by another man, especially one with such smooth hands as him. The look on the chav's face will be priceless.

It is a well-known fact that chavs are homophobic by religion, and with any luck he will go and kill himself when he thinks he might have touched a poof.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, i wouldn't be too pissed off because you really couldn't have done anything as you were being held. I can understand your pissed off but, just move forward with it and youll respond more quickly and smartly next time.

ReputationRep:
    i got punched in the face by a chav last year because i had an argument with his girlfriend. i had a black eye.. little did the chav know i have possibly the most overprotective older brother known to man who didn't take too kindly to some guy hitting his little sister. :]

ReputationRep:
    Buy a gun, then you don't need to work out

ReputationRep:
    unlucky

the only advice i can give is to make sure you get a rabies and hepatitus vaccination..... you never know where that chavs been...

ReputationRep:
    he tried to kick u in stomach what a ******

ReputationRep:
    I don't really understand. I live in a rough place, I walk home at about midnight some nights, but when i'm walking past a group of chavs they don't do anything... but there's people on TSR who are like "I GOT HIT!" and start crying about it. Maybe it's my incredable street cred that goes with my Dad's job (it's nothing kinky people, calm down), idk.

If it helps, I know people who know people. The boss said it'd be okay to get some people down there and 'help out'.

Give Little Donny a ring, you got my number.

-flees in shadows-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arctic_wombaT)
    Real men solve thier problems with words.
    Biggest load of ******** I have heard in a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JC.)
    I got punched by a chav once too.
    The reason? Challenged him for groping my then g/f's breasts and interupting my breakfast.

I just picked him up and threw him through a plate glass window.
    Smooth.

What the... It's 02:44 why the bloody hell am I on TSR?

Sod this im going to bed, bah.

(Original post by Hexasol)
    I don't really understand. I live in a rough place, I walk home at about midnight some nights, but when i'm walking past a group of chavs they don't do anything... but there's people on TSR who are like "I GOT HIT!" and start crying about it. Maybe it's my incredable street cred that goes with my Dad's job (it's nothing kinky people, calm down), idk.
    Same as, every time I walk past a group of chavs I don't bother them and they don't bother me. Anyway I've slept and I'm over it now although if I see him again I'll make sure that the little **** ends up in hospital.

ReputationRep:
    Man up and get over it, you do kickboxing, big whoop now you can see how that sort of stuff means naff all if you don't have the meantal quickness to realise what may happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ronaldo91)
    punch back you big sissy, just go ******* all over him with your so called kickboxing skills

you're an embarrasment to yourself, your family and country

please man up

Best line ever!

ReputationRep:
    You could find your nearest UFC style gym, join it, next time a chav does it ground and pound him until his head is now a squidgy pool of blood and brain matter,
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by scott202)
    CARLSBERG DON'T MAKE SHOOTING RANGES....

But if they did...

http://thechurchofchrismartin.com/wp...8/10/chavs.jpg
    they'd make the best shooting ranges in the world.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.