Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I just got punched by a chav watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hunt him down and beat him like the chav scum he is..

It's the only lanuage they understand!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anon or delete as people know me on here.

Just now I was walking to the bank and I walked past someone I know and his friend who I don't know (I have had several run ins before with this person I know, nothing violent however just him being generally immature) This person I know called me a "pussy" but, I ignored him and kept walking. He then tried to kick me in the stomach but I grabbed his leg and tripped him up (I do kickboxing btw) this other person I don't know then grabbed my wrists and told me to "walk away" I thought OK he was a bit taller than me, looked stronger so I thought I'd leave it, then out of nowhere the other person hooks me to the face. I was like wtf but, I argued for a bit but, I left it (obviously I couldn't punch him back because my wrists were being held.

Anyway I feel like absolute ****, Some chav punched me in the face whilst I couldn't do anything. If he was by himself I could easily take him (that's not arrogance he's 1 and a half/2 years younger than me and looks like scrawny ****) It's the fact that with all my kickboxing experience I did nothing, tbh I just want to rant. I feel like going back and kicking the **** out of him or finding some way to get back because it was such a cowardly, senseless thing to do.

Btw I know some of you will probably say: Go to the police but, I'd rather not, Once people find out (and hopefully they won't) that someone two years younger than me hit me in the face and I didn't do anything (even though I couldn't) I'll be a laughing stock and this chavs "street rep" or whatever will go up for being arrested and the police probably won't do anything.

I just want to rant really I'm angry but, mainly at myself for not doing anything

Bruv, you is like proper retarded. If you were a seriuz guy, then, real talk, you would have sucker punched him innit.

ReputationRep:
    grow up and get over it.

ReputationRep:
    Your kickboxing skills mean nothing.

ReputationRep:
    You and your friends are ******* chavs, that stuff don't roll round my area if you piss someone off you either get shanked or a bullet through your head, no pussy punching and kicking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bagration)
    Go back with some friends. Vigilante justice.
    Fire with fire, i like it ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steveo92)
    Biggest load of ******** I have heard in a while.
    £100 says your a Chav.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arctic_wombaT)
    £100 says your a Chav.
    £100m says i'm not.

ReputationRep:
    hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Go find him and kick him in the face.

ReputationRep:
    So....you got punched by someone younger than you, failed to make a mess of him and then came and posted on a student forum about it all?

My god you're scary.

ReputationRep:
    how fkn annoying. yeah i feel your frustration. totally understand why you wont want to go to the police either.
    ugh, i feel annoyed for you.
    stupid chav kids!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Option 2 sounds good, I know where he lives, although then that's premeditated attack which will probably get me into serious ****.
    I think I'll leave it but, if I do see him walking down the street by himself I will kick seven ******* shades of **** out of him.

BTW to some of the comments on here, This person isn't the type who would carry a knife, he also does boxing (although tbh I've been punched a lot harder) but, one on one I could defenatly take him. Also this whole incident has made me realise that I should find a Martial Art more suitable for fighting on the street (just in case this happens again) I'll still do Kickboxing but, it made me realise that outside the ring it's not very practical (although that might just be me, they teach a lot of street stuff but, I didn't put it into practice) any tips?
    MMA classes are great, but it depends where you are from.
    Cities ussually have lots of local classes because its an up-and-coming sport.
    But if your from a rural area, it may be hard to come by one.
    The local police headquarters runs an MMA class for us (ironic, I know) so you could try there.

MMA is great because they take the best of all the different martial arts, with elements of striking, wrestling, submission work, and takedowns.

Think about it, these guys get put in a cage and are allowed to do whatever they want KO or tapout their opponent. So they have picked up the best elements for a 'street fight' situation.

Being skilled at takedowns and floorwork is particularly useful, because it allows you to control the fight. Most people are terrible at wrestling and floor fighting if they have no training in it.

You also get a good 'perception' of how to fight different people. You may want to take a tall guy to the floor because they have longer arms to strike with; or keep a short stocky guy standing because you can hit him without him getting close, and he will probably be quite strong on the floor.

So yeah. MMA (Mixed Martial Arts, or sometimes known as 'cage fighting') is the way forward.

And it gets you fit is ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i.am.lost)
    Some chavs threw a box of orange juice at me LOL (not sure if it was accidental or purposeful) but I rose above it cos there were 3 of them and 1 of me.
    No, you saved your arse getting a beating. I hate the term "rise above it", you're not winning anything by walking away, head held high. You win a lot by hurting them. They'll never learn not to try and pick on vulnerable people until someone give's them a proper kicking.

ReputationRep:
    Get his sister pregnant.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.