Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    OP depends where you live i would say :rolleyes:

also i'm not a ****.

also :ditto: to blackswan

ReputationRep:
    Tbh it's kinda true, 90% of girls I see are wearing ridiculously short skirts/low tops and seem to have no dignity, eg. get off with strangers at parties. I had the longest school skirt in the year (about 3 inches above kneelength), just because I didn't want to look like a prostitute. For everyone saying 'I'm not a ****', yeah, neither am I, but that doeesn't disprove the fact the MAJORITY seem to be. Go out to your high street and take a look, everyone who says 'OMGZ what a generalisation'.

ReputationRep:
    I wish everything you said was true

ReputationRep:
    Fallacy Committed: Hasty Generalization.

ReputationRep:
    ****?! Moi?! :nah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    where do you find none-****gy girls? I've dated soooo many girls and looked everywhere but they are ALL ****s.
    Maybe it's you and you just attrcat the ****s. in fact if anything your the total ****, (man-whore).

ReputationRep:
    what's a "none-town-bike" o.O

****s - well, on many occasions ****s "sell well" That's why many girls decide to become ****s. But I don't think that all the girls are ****s, 20% may be, but not more.

I'm not a ****~ :>

ps: a short skirt doesn't make u a ****
    how u wear that short skirt - that's the problem :>

ReputationRep:
    We arent all ****s you know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InvoluntarySlacker)
    Why are you moaning...
    you think its good for a girl to be a ****?

(Original post by Willsh16)
    Maybe it's you and you just attrcat the ****s. in fact if anything your the total ****, (man-whore).
    No I didn't do anything with them. I leave when I find out that they are a ****.

ReputationRep:
    Fail thread is fail.

ReputationRep:
    OP your an idiot. Nowadays if a guy tries to get a girl into bed it's more difficult as she doesn't want other people calling her a ****.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a ****. :hmmm:
    Might just be where you live.

ReputationRep:
    The pedestrianisation of town centres has encouraged mass bonding between the sexes

ReputationRep:
    I sort of get what your saying, but like everyone has said thats too much of a generalisation.

Open your eyes

You say this like its a bad thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grape:))
    I am not a ****. Generalisation fail.
    This :rolleyes:

I can appreciate that a lot of young people act quite promiscuously, but there are as many men like it as women, so don't stereotype.

Whilst I don't 'support' promiscuity, in general males get high fives for it and women get seen as ****s. Unfair.

(Original post by Gibb~)
    OP your an idiot. Nowadays if a guy tries to get a girl into bed it's more difficult as she doesn't want other people calling her a ****.
    Your obviously not doing it right because the majority of girls are EASY. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blondyx)
    you think its good for a girl to be a ****?
    Of course not.

How dare you accuse me.

You and I are through :plz2:

ReputationRep:
    yeah a lot girls at least on this board are total sluts and they think they're special because they're not virgins NEWS FLASH hoes no one cares how much *** you've had in your snatch.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.