Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I agree with the OP. There are so many girls out there who will shag any bloke who gives them a few seconds of attention.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    is it me or are all girls easy now? why do they all put out? why cant I find a nice none-town-bike type of girl? on tsr nearly every day you get some girl saying omg I want to lose my virginity or some BS like that as if it is a bad thing??? :mad:

I agree, girls just sleep around these days.
    Most consider a one night stand they must try one point in their life.

I could never be with a girl,whos been with other men.
    Ewww makes me sick thinking all these mens penis been inside her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blondyx)
    This thread is so stupid. Of course all girls are not ****s. It's like saying all men are players and sleep around.
    just curious, but are '****' and 'player (used in context)' gender-specific terms?

If a man had sex with you immediately after your first date with him, would you consider him to be a ****?

Also, would it be slutty for a man to walk outdoors bare-chested?

PS. Do you have yellow hair?

squishysquish.

ReputationRep:
    Sexy clothing.

ReputationRep:
    I am not a ****! Just because a few girls might be dont mean we all are. Thats like me saying i slept with a man who was rubbish in bed that must mean all men are crap.

ReputationRep:
    Methinks OP spends most his life is red light areas, I know plenty of "non-****s" if you will.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xps.systems)
    just curious, but are '****' and 'player (used in context)' gender-specific terms?

If a man had sex with you immediately after your first date with him, would you consider him to be a ****?

Also, would it be slutty for a man to walk outdoors bare-chested?

PS. Do you have yellow hair?

squishysquish.
    Yeah i would say though. They are very similar and pretty much the same thing but a women is called a **** and a man a player.

imo he would be seen as a **** yeah.

no i dont have yellow hair.. why?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, sharia law is much much better :yes:

ReputationRep:
    what is the difference between a '****' and a 'slut' ?

Also, somebody on this site said that men can't be '****s' and that it is a female-specific term.

Assuming (hypothetically) that a man had sex with you immediately after the first date with him..... would you think he was a ****/slut?

squishysquish.

"**** :A prostitute or promiscuous woman. Also occasionally heard with reference to such men. Derog."

"Slut: A person, especially a woman, considered sexually promiscuous.
    b. A woman prostitute."

not alot of difference.

If a man sleeps with a girl after the first date, it is usually the woman that is deemed the ****. But tbh imo he is although he is called a "player" a term that many off my male friends see as something to be proud off.
    Men just expect it now. . I want flowers ¬¬

ReputationRep:
    No, not all girls are ****s. Believe it or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    hypocrite you are hypocrite
    Geo is a pretty cool guy, he over uses memes and doesnt afraid of anything

ReputationRep:
    we are all easy because boys only like ****s . obviously .

ReputationRep:
    He obviously hasn't been mixing with the right calibre of ladies.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a whore because I don't know how else to get any. No one's gonna chase me.

ReputationRep:
    easy access to birth control?

ReputationRep:
    alot of girls ARE ****s. Uk has the highest rate of teenage mums. Some towns and cities are 'pram cities'.

Go in denial if you wish and call the OP a loser but your wrong.

ReputationRep:
    If you went on to do a PhD, it would be on the Generalisation of Genders.

I'd love to echo the girls saying 'I'm not a ****' in this thread, but that would be lying.

(Original post by Hathlan)
    If I were a boy, I'd chase you. :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    It's alll on how u value urself, what your level of self worth is.

unfortunately imo, everyone's brought up to spend money, wear what everyone else wears, have fake hair and fake nails.. don't DARE be different ..and this is OK and brilliant.

No one seems to have taken a step back and wondered wtf would happen if they took the same care of their inner self as their outer self.
    Then.. left like a perfect princess on the outside with no intelligence, no morals, values or personality and no self respect they wonder why they cant hold a conversation.

Problem is.. imo.. we're all in a bad bout of valuing materials while lookin for gems.

jst a thought.

Everything in moderation. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hathlan)
    I get my chasing boots on for you...

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.