Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    is it me or are all girls easy now? why do they all put out? why cant I find a nice none-town-bike type of girl? on tsr nearly every day you get some girl saying omg I want to lose my virginity or some BS like that as if it is a bad thing??? :mad:
    Unfortunately in today's society virginity is stigmatised with a good rep so to speak, so if you've lost your virginity you're worthy of friendship. Sounds bad, but the amount of teasing you see growing up its true.

Can also be a confidence thing, I know I wanted rid of my virginity just to feel better.
    Obviously I regret it now.

ReputationRep:
    You moved house and now live between 2 brothels? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Girls just wanna have fun!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lifelongstudent)
    alot of girls ARE ****s. Uk has the highest rate of teenage mums. Some towns and cities are 'pram cities'.

Go in denial if you wish and call the OP a loser but your wrong.
    You'd think the OP would have enough common sense to stay away from chavs though

(Original post by Jelephant)
    You'd think the OP would have enough common sense to stay away from chavs though
    I go to university and the girls there are no different to the chavs (just as ****gy).

ReputationRep:
    Some girls at university I found to be a mixture of rich 'daddy' girls, decent, stuck up, ect

Choose your poison lmao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elsa_89)
    I'd love to echo the girls saying 'I'm not a ****' in this thread, but that would be lying.

If I were a boy, I'd chase you. :fyi:
    Haha, thanks for digging me out of my ABYSS OF SELF PITY.

You as a boy :jiggy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
    I get my chasing boots on for you...
    Only so you could chase me away. :tong:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I go to university and the girls there are no different to the chavs (just as ****gy).
    They are around you just don't notice them because they hang out in different places and are quieter.. usually

ReputationRep:
    Not all girls are ****s!!! In fact I find that most of us aren't -the only reason you might think this is because the girls that are loud and **** like are the ones you notice more-because they're in your face all the time!!

ReputationRep:
    you must be looking in all the wrong places...and surely you would only *know* that theyre ****s cos you've got it on with many of them? so are you really any better?

ReputationRep:
    Do you want some bread with that wine? :p:

ReputationRep:
    You are an idiot. And probably a Virgin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hathlan)
    Only so you could chase me away. :tong:
    I better not! :godancing:

ReputationRep:
    I have to say I'm impressed that the OP has met all girls!

A question I am more imterested in having answered is:

Why does it seem that all pretentious narrow minded t**ts are happy enough to force their generalist anachronistic opinions on people, but never seem willing to back it up by giving their names?

**** is such a horrible word. How about: " Male or female, being in touch with ones own sexuality and of sufficient self confidence and independence to be able to go out and get what one wants, without feeling the need to adhere by the nonsensical, and often unobtainable, impractical or unneccesary so-called 'moral values'of narrow minded, inconsiderate and often hypocritical individuals with little or no real experience of how the world, or often even their own minds, bodies or desires, works." ?

(Original post by Hathlan)
    I'm a whore because I don't know how else to get any. No one's gonna chase me.
    looking at your profile piccy id chase you!
    • Section Leader
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    I think that this thread has gone far enough. So I am closing

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.