The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anonymous
is it me or are all girls easy now? why do they all put out? why cant I find a nice none-town-bike type of girl? on tsr nearly every day you get some girl saying omg I want to lose my virginity or some BS like that as if it is a bad thing??? :mad:

Unfortunately in today's society virginity is stigmatised with a good rep so to speak, so if you've lost your virginity you're worthy of friendship. Sounds bad, but the amount of teasing you see growing up its true.

Can also be a confidence thing, I know I wanted rid of my virginity just to feel better.
Obviously I regret it now.
Reply 81
You moved house and now live between 2 brothels? :dontknow:
Girls just wanna have fun!!
Lifelongstudent
alot of girls ARE slags. Uk has the highest rate of teenage mums. Some towns and cities are 'pram cities'.

Go in denial if you wish and call the OP a loser but your wrong.

You'd think the OP would have enough common sense to stay away from chavs though
Reply 84
Jelephant
You'd think the OP would have enough common sense to stay away from chavs though

I go to university and the girls there are no different to the chavs (just as slaggy).
Some girls at university I found to be a mixture of rich 'daddy' girls, decent, stuck up, ect

Choose your poison lmao.
Reply 86
elsa_89
I'd love to echo the girls saying 'I'm not a slag' in this thread, but that would be lying. :h:

If I were a boy, I'd chase you. :fyi:

Haha, thanks for digging me out of my ABYSS OF SELF PITY.

You as a boy :jiggy:

:h:
Reply 87
Colonel Brusnahan
I get my chasing boots on for you... :colondollar:

Only so you could chase me away. :tong:
Reply 88
Anonymous
I go to university and the girls there are no different to the chavs (just as slaggy).

They are around you just don't notice them because they hang out in different places and are quieter.. usually
Not all girls are slags!!! In fact I find that most of us aren't -the only reason you might think this is because the girls that are loud and slag like are the ones you notice more-because they're in your face all the time!!
Reply 90
you must be looking in all the wrong places...and surely you would only *know* that theyre slags cos you've got it on with many of them? so are you really any better?
Reply 91
Do you want some bread with that wine? :p:
You are an idiot. And probably a Virgin.
Reply 93
Hathlan
Only so you could chase me away. :tong:

I better not! :godancing:
I have to say I'm impressed that the OP has met all girls!

A question I am more imterested in having answered is:

Why does it seem that all pretentious narrow minded t**ts are happy enough to force their generalist anachronistic opinions on people, but never seem willing to back it up by giving their names?

Slag is such a horrible word. How about: " Male or female, being in touch with ones own sexuality and of sufficient self confidence and independence to be able to go out and get what one wants, without feeling the need to adhere by the nonsensical, and often unobtainable, impractical or unneccesary so-called 'moral values'of narrow minded, inconsiderate and often hypocritical individuals with little or no real experience of how the world, or often even their own minds, bodies or desires, works." ?
Hathlan
I'm a whore because I don't know how else to get any. No one's gonna chase me.

looking at your profile piccy id chase you!
Reply 96
I think that this thread has gone far enough. So I am closing

Latest

Trending

Trending