Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok, have a question!! My passport expires next month, and it's a child one (I'm 15). I was wondering, should I get another one now, which would be another child one, or wait until my birthday in January and get an adult one. As far as I know I won't be going abroad until next Easter but things have come up at short notice before and I wouldn't want to not have one when I needed one...it just seems silly to get a childrens one now when in 6 months I could get an adult one which would last longer.

(the lady in the airport check-in desk laughed at my 10-yr-old passport photo last time I flew and didn't think it was me...the shame!!)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'd wait and get an adult one.

ReputationRep:
    if don't have any traveling plans before your birthday, you're better off waiting

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.