Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ok, have a question!! My passport expires next month, and it's a child one (I'm 15). I was wondering, should I get another one now, which would be another child one, or wait until my birthday in January and get an adult one. As far as I know I won't be going abroad until next Easter but things have come up at short notice before and I wouldn't want to not have one when I needed one...it just seems silly to get a childrens one now when in 6 months I could get an adult one which would last longer.

(the lady in the airport check-in desk laughed at my 10-yr-old passport photo last time I flew and didn't think it was me...the shame!!)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'd wait and get an adult one.

ReputationRep:
    if don't have any traveling plans before your birthday, you're better off waiting

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.