Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neo Con)
    Damn. Why didn't he drive of when the big guy was coming towards him? I suppose he didn't expect him to strangle him but still. I would have just drove off if alone and some monster came towards me.
    Because why would you ever guess? He just assumed he was going to tell him he had a brake light out or something, which is certainly what I would have thought.. Pretty crazy though...

ReputationRep:
    OP it sounds like you were in the wrong. You had no need to be in the fast lane at 70 miles. I am hardly ever in the fast lane beecasue there are cars much bigger and faster than mine. When people are in lanes they shouldn't be it always causes people behind to brake and it sets off a chain of people braking which can lead to accidents.

Also whilst on talking aabout messing with the wrong sort.... My dad must of cut somebody up and they had gotten so angry that they followed him until my dad stopped. The guy got out of the car all angry etc and ready to start on my dad and as soon as my dad got out of the car the guy backed away and said he'd got the wrong person. My dad is massive, not the sort you would mess with. It was my dad's fault but still one day he'll cut somebody up who is also massive and then he'll be in trouble!!

Has the title been edited because you know you were in the wrong OP?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elementric)
    Because why would you ever guess? He just assumed he was going to tell him he had a brake light out or something, which is certainly what I would have thought.. Pretty crazy though...
    Yeah. Glad he is ok though.

ReputationRep:
    Seeing as the OP has deleted all their posts, I think I should close this.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.