Turn on thread page Beta

Mr Mads Epic Tips On Women watch

ReputationRep:
    I am a mature student, and I like to share few tips on women to younger gentlemen out there.

Be good at something---don't gloat about any of it. either let your mates/wingman talk you up, or let her find out for herself. a girl will like discovering some big secret thing your good at.

Don't put [email protected]@y on a pedastal. The only girls that go for that kind of behavior are the ones that will end up taking advantage of you the most.

Don't get involved with competition. Jealousy makes men look weak and uninteresting

Don't ever give someone the ability to compare your value with someone else; that only succeeds in lessening your value (or taking it away altogether).

Don't waste your time comparing yourself to anyone else. Your reality is usually in a completely different time zone.

Every interaction with a girl is an isolated incident, and one interaction has no bearing on the effects of the next

If you blew a chance with a girl, it means that she liked you at one point --- AND OTHER GIRLS WILL TOO.

Push your comfort zone until there is no such thing as an uncomfortable situation

Accentuate your strengths. Hide your weaknesses. Fix the character traits about yourself that YOU don't like. Confidence, remember? Embrace your quirks if you're comfortable with them, or know that you have no desire to change them because you enjoy them. Be forthcoming AND UNAPOLOGETIC about your "guilty" pleasures. They seem like problems when you try to justify them, not when you accept them and treat them like no big deal.

You AREN'T for EVERYBODY!!

So don't go talk to a girl with the idea that "if I say the right things, she'll like me / give me her number / kiss me / love me for my pokemon addiction". Be aware that a lot of things will be outside of your control, and you can't help that. Maybe the girl likes blond guys. Dark haired guys. Tall guys. Short guys. Skinny guys. Fat guys. Pretty boys. Rugged types. Rich guys. Artsy guys. Quiet guys. Nerdy guys. Jocks. Extroverts. Serial killers. Ted Bundy had girls holding up signs that said "Murder me Ted!!" at his trial. You don't know WHAT a girl is predisposed to. You can't try to fit every mold at once. Trying to "say the right things" is you trying to fit every mold at once. Problem is, it comes off as random, disjointed, and fitting no mold at all. Bad state of affairs.

Remember "Natural man is no victim."
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Mad)
    I am a mature student, and I like to share few tips on women to younger gentlemen out there.
    I really didn't think that this would be any good... I was mistaken...

Great post mate... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Sir we should make a team and rule the world.

ReputationRep:

Be good at something---don't gloat about any of it. either let your mates/wingman talk you up, or let her find out for herself. a girl will like discovering some big secret thing your good at.

Don't put [email protected]@y on a pedastal. The only girls that go for that kind of behavior are the ones that will end up taking advantage of you the most.

Don't get involved with competition. Jealousy makes men look weak and uninteresting

Don't ever give someone the ability to compare your value with someone else; that only succeeds in lessening your value (or taking it away altogether).

Don't waste your time comparing yourself to anyone else. Your reality is usually in a completely different time zone.

Every interaction with a girl is an isolated incident, and one interaction has no bearing on the effects of the next

If you blew a chance with a girl, it means that she liked you at one point --- AND OTHER GIRLS WILL TOO.

Push your comfort zone until there is no such thing as an uncomfortable situation

Accentuate your strengths. Hide your weaknesses. Fix the character traits about yourself that YOU don't like. Confidence, remember? Embrace your quirks if you're comfortable with them, or know that you have no desire to change them because you enjoy them. Be forthcoming AND UNAPOLOGETIC about your "guilty" pleasures. They seem like problems when you try to justify them, not when you accept them and treat them like no big deal.

So don't go talk to a girl with the idea that "if I say the right things, she'll like me / give me her number / kiss me / love me for my pokemon addiction". Be aware that a lot of things will be outside of your control, and you can't help that. Maybe the girl likes blond guys. Dark haired guys. Tall guys. Short guys. Skinny guys. Fat guys. Pretty boys. Rugged types. Rich guys. Artsy guys. Quiet guys. Nerdy guys. Jocks. Extroverts. Serial killers. Ted Bundy had girls holding up signs that said "Murder me Ted!!" at his trial. You don't know WHAT a girl is predisposed to. You can't try to fit every mold at once. Trying to "say the right things" is you trying to fit every mold at once. Problem is, it comes off as random, disjointed, and fitting no mold at all. Bad state of affairs.

This was surprisingly informative.

ReputationRep:

Are you basically saying then if your values were compared to someone else's yours would always be less? You'd always loose? And therefore everyone is better then you?

In addition in your 'girls like' you only mention materialistic type things.
    Girls can like you for your personality.
    Your views are so disjointed. Most of the women on here have disagreed with everything you've stated in your topics.

Guys if you want to succeed with women, take no notice of this guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshleyT)
    Are you basically saying then if your values were compared to someone else's yours would always be less? You'd always loose? And therefore everyone is better then you?

In addition in your 'girls like' you only mention materialistic type things.
    Girls can like you for your personality.
    Your views are so disjointed. Most of the women on here have disagreed with everything you've stated in your topics.

Guys if you want to succeed with women, take no notice of this guy
    your values can be subjective, trying to compare them to someone elses, can cause confusion. its like comparing apples and pears

ReputationRep:
    your values can be subjective, trying to compare them to someone elses, can cause confusion. its like comparing apples and pears
    Only if you're arrogant enough not to listen to other peoples values.
    I can see where you're coming from and with some people it is impossible to explain and can cause confusion;
    However personally i like listening to other people's values and adopt some as my own...No 'values' are unique anyway, you learnt them from somewhere and i think its important to be as open minded as possible.

ReputationRep:
    Mr_Mad is probably a whore, so he's not worth the time of day.

I love feeding trolls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Failed123)
    Mr_Mad is probably a whore, so he's not worth the time of day.

I love feeding trolls.
    Sir you are not a gentleman:mad:

Found out its a she.

ReputationRep:
    Sir you are not a gentleman:mad:
    Just answer the question, and no, I'm not a gentleman, shocker?

I'd guessed bits of this already but most of it i wasn't aware of.

You sir, are a wizard.

I shall rep you :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Answer what question?

ReputationRep:
    You look like one* :awesome:

*no profile pic

ReputationRep:
    What the hell?

ReputationRep:
    Answer what question?
    Oh honey, you know the question. The question we've all been asking you, but you keep ignoring. You expect women to keep chaste until they are married, and be 'pure' for you, and give birth to 'untainted children'. The ones who are not are '****s'. So, that's fine, but are you a virgin yourself or not? Because, if you're not, then that causes some issues, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james_dow)
    You look like one* :awesome:

*no profile pic
    I'd be a perfect gentleman if I had a penis :p:

ReputationRep:
    nice post

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to add something to your list. Don't act sexist. Ever. *****es hate that ****.

ReputationRep:
    If a post on tips for getting women is approved by me and N0C0ntr0l (can't remember the exact name lol) then it = good thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lozzaa)
    I'd like to add something to your list. Don't act sexist. Ever. *****es hate that ****.
    put the kettle on love :rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.