Turn on thread page Beta

I feel like revising for my 2010 GCSEs now ! watch

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by SpiritedAway)
    I am finding my summer very boring, should I revise for my 2014 uni final exams?
    what a great idea :p:

ReputationRep:
    I am soo bored at the moment with no job! Should I go and write out the forms to claim my pension in 2057 to pass the time?

ReputationRep:
    Me thinks you are lying :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    I like the way he hasn't replied at all to his own thread! How rude :p:

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't bother, you've got the right idea, starting early definately helps a lot, but I wouldn't recommend starting this early, you'll probably forget most of what you revise now by 2012!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    No point, either you'll learn it all before you start and spend two years bored or you'll learn it and get caught out by the new specs coming in

I would wait but if you are that bored prehaps learn something completely different that you won't do in school
    this.

From what my teachers were telling me just before I left, a lot of the subjects(for the boards they do at my school) are getting new specs soon.

Don't be silly. Find a more worthwhile summer project like redecorating your room or learning a language. You do art, so you could plan a big mural painting thing for your wall or something.

When I was finishing year 10, I hadn't even learnt most of the relevant stuff for the course. But yeah sure, f you want to be sad and lonely and stupidly overprepared, go for it. Noone is stopping you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    what is there to revise when you haven't learned any of it yet?
    Already took maths GCSE in year 10 got a B. And took half of my OCR science modules in year 10 aswell , I'm 1/2 way through my GCSEs , not just starting them now..! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dymphna)
    this.

From what my teachers were telling me just before I left, a lot of the subjects(for the boards they do at my school) are getting new specs soon.

Don't be silly. Find a more worthwhile summer project like redecorating your room or learning a language. You do art, so you could plan a big mural painting thing for your wall or something.

When I was finishing year 10, I hadn't even learnt most of the relevant stuff for the course. But yeah sure, f you want to be sad and lonely and stupidly overprepared, go for it. Noone is stopping you.
    I'm going to fail art. And I'm not bothered about it to be honest. I', going to be helping decorate my house actually. But I was hoping to like get ahead of the game , but I won't , might aswell enjoy my childhood

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan_Cymro)
    I wouldn't bother, you've got the right idea, starting early definitely helps a lot, but I wouldn't recommend starting this early, you'll probably forget most of what you revise now by 2012!
    2012 ?. I'm taking my final exams in 2010.

[ ALSO ] - Can someone tell me how to quote more than one person in each post please ?

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god seriously you are not even a troll. You are just a sad little boy who goes on forums and talks bs for the sake of it. I mean you are probably some psycho who will eventually go mental and go on some murderous rampage in your school on for you to go "Oh **** I'm gonna get shot by the police, why don't I kill myself" when really you should done that in the first place. GOD :rant:

I think I will pray for you...

ReputationRep:
    UGH, I know people who took their GCSEs at the age of 17, even though it's an unusually old age to be taking them (I'll be 17 when I take my IBs).

(Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    No point, either you'll learn it all before you start and spend two years bored or you'll learn it and get caught out by the new specs coming in

I would wait but if you are that bored prehaps learn something completely different that you won't do in school
    Learn the material from the new specs?

ReputationRep:
    Wait i don't get it did you say 2012?
    What year are you in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longorefisher)
    I am soo bored at the moment with no job! Should I go and write out the forms to claim my pension in 2057 to pass the time?
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    Huh? You said you were 15 in another thread, thus you should be doing GCSEs in 2010?
    Sorry I made a typo !.

ReputationRep:
    Lol he's edited to 2010 now.

Stop laughing at him. He might cry. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    I'll start by suggesting you study GCSE maths if you think a 15 year old starts GCSE's in 2012 lol

ReputationRep:
    Planning on being held back a couple of years?

ReputationRep:
    How easy can it be to put 2012 instead of 2010? :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maximum Velocity)
    Already took maths GCSE in year 10 got a B. And took half of my OCR science modules in year 10 aswell , I'm 1/2 way through my GCSEs , not just starting them now..! :p:

well, go ahead if you want lol

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.