Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Psst. OP. If you put an exclamation mark at the end of a sentence, a full stop is unnecessary. There! That's enough revision for the summer, surely?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    How easy can it be to put 2012 instead of 2010? :unsure:
    Sowwi :blush:

I'm very tired , and I've got loads of typos in all my posts. I think I should stop posting now aswell.

ReputationRep:
    Go for it, regardless of age.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maximum Velocity)
    Sowwi :blush:

I'm very tired , and I've got loads of typos in all my posts. I think I should stop posting now aswell.
    Maybe you're just that excited about the 2012 olympics?

ReputationRep:
    Epic facepalm x3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Maybe you're just that excited about the 2012 olympics?
    2012 olympics means nothing to me , it has no impact on my life at all. It's just another athletics meet. That's my opinion though :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure if we introduce you to im so academic you'd both have one friend now and something worthwhile to do with your summer...each other.

ReputationRep:
    no no no no!! Seriously, just listen in lessons and keep up with the work and you'll find you don't need any revision at all. So many more worthwhile things you could be doing with your summer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hallix)
    I'm sure if we introduce you to im so academic you'd both have one friend now and something worthwhile to do with your summer...each other.
    Best. Idea. EVER.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mzwoteva16)
    Best. Idea. EVER.
    Haha i think so

ReputationRep:
    If he's 15 now, then would he not be sitting his GCSE exams in June 2010, hence why he said he wants to revise for his 2010 gcses now?

ReputationRep:
    I dont think any revision is bad for you. Can only bring benefits go for it. I certainly paid for leaving my GCSE's till last minute

ReputationRep:
    get friends, plis

ReputationRep:
    This thread actually made me laugh. Enjoy your summer... I just did my GCSEs and they arent half as bad as people let them on to be.. and are soo do-able its ridiculous! Seriously i wish i had someone to tell me that so take my advice. Put the books away until march/april.. but if theres nothing else to do why not fix up coursework or something? :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs Matt Bellamy)
    This thread actually made me laugh. Enjoy your summer... I just did my GCSEs and they arent half as bad as people let them on to be.. and are soo do-able its ridiculous! Seriously i wish i had someone to tell me that so take my advice. Put the books away until march/april.. but if theres nothing else to do why not fix up coursework or something? :yep:
    :rolleyes:someone's confident about their results...

ReputationRep:
    A single GCSE only takes 2 days to revise for anyways so knock yourself out or alternatively make some friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritedAway)
    I am finding my summer very boring, should I revise for my 2014 uni final exams?
    Sounds good to me :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by star_5)
    :rolleyes:someone's confident about their results...
    No i'm bricking it for my results! But just thought they were overrated and dont want the person who started this thread getting stressed out like i did!

ReputationRep:
    If you are completely thick and have no life, then it seems like a plan.

ReputationRep:
    seen as gcses are ridiculously easy (they changed all the specs in 08, not that they were hard before then)...I would say no

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.