Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    thing is i was mates with this guy in work for a year he was always a flirt and tactile i liked him but he had a fiance at time so didnt see anything in it. After a year he started acting differently towards me asking me constantly was i seeing anyone,asking personal questions on msn and generally been more cheeky/suggestive with me.

I said to him once i had animal print boots he was like damn u didnt buy the matching underwear and he woud say stuf flike if u came to see me i would find it hard behaving or if we went out i might not be able ot keep my hands to myself. We went on two dates as 'friends' the one he slid his leg between mine under the table and was pushing against it the second time we went for a posh nosh meal which he was quite cuddly with me.

I didnt go there or push it hence he had a girlfriend.... Anyway he started to act distant i didnt know why till he told me he met this girl and a week later he dumped his fiance for her and she dumped her partner of 6 years for him. I confronted him bout what he did to me he totally denied it.

After two months he got engaged to this girl had booked a wedding but she was talked out of it and told to wait. But have moved in together after just 4 months. Hes been engaged 3 times before

ReputationRep:
    To be honest. That guy sounds like trouble. I'd stay well away from him.

ReputationRep:
    Hasn't this been posted before?

ReputationRep:
    i just wanted some guys views as apparantly it was all in my head

ReputationRep:
    He wants what is in your pants.

Giveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it to himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    To be honest. That guy sounds like trouble. I'd stay well away from him.
    :ditto:

That said, he probably did have a thing for you.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    How many times have you posted this thread now but it feel like ive read the exact same one 3 times now..

ReputationRep:
    **** off Joanne.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoyo462001)
    How many times have you posted this thread now but it feel like ive read the exact same one 3 times now..
    well you obviously spend too much time buming on TSR then :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Lol jludvig is baaaaaaaaaaack!!!

ReputationRep:
    lol I hate that I recognize this...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.