but she tried her best :puppyeyes:

or do you just not like eggs :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    a-a-r-d-v-a-r-k
    c-a-r-t-o-o-n

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atherilia)
    I really really really want to go but can't :rant: see you all thursday though!
    :eek: Athy! :hugs: aww hope youre having a nice time in Italy, see ya

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Nice list. :yes:

I'm pretty much into any anime as long as it has good art and music. Likeable - if not loveable - characters are also a must. Then again I love the old hatred at the main protagonist. :cute:

You can click the AP signature in my signature(in the spoiler) to find a whole list of my watched anime. :yes: I do tend to prefer the harem anime to non-harem anime. :tongue: Which shows, since Kanon(2006) is my most loved anime ever ever ever. :love:

Ooo! You're watching Basquash too? So that's 4 members of the society who are part of it now. :cute:

I'll need to know more about you. :yes:

What's your favourite colour?
    You're trapped in a cottage by a pack of rabid wolves. You have no choice but to fight. What is your choice of weapon?
    Favourite animal?
    You have quite a list :yes:

Hmm favourite colour? that would probably be between green and blue, i cant really decide LOL.
    well my first choice would be a gun of course unless I try to be a hero I would choose a sword. But since im unlucky enough to be trapped by wolves, for my luck there probably wouldnt be a gun so I would prob have to choose the next reliable weapon which should be in a cottage, so maybe an axe.
    Favourite animal? Hmm i guess a bird or cat but if where allowed to include legendary creatures, a Dragon =D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    a-a-r-d-v-a-r-k

:dance:

lol DW :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeon Prince)
    You have quite a list :yes:

Hmm favourite colour? that would probably be between green and blue, i cant really decide LOL.
    well my first choice would be a gun of course unless I try to be a hero I would choose a sword. But since im unlucky enough to be trapped by wolves, for my luck there probably wouldnt be a gun so I would prob have to choose the next reliable weapon which should be in a cottage, so maybe an axe.
    Favourite animal? Hmm i guess a bird or cat but if where allowed to include legendary creatures, a Dragon =D
    Ooo! You'll fit in perfectly. :teeth:

Next questions:

What- in your opinion - would be most likely to cause World War III?

If you could be one character in any anime, who would you be?

What colour is your hair?

Are you really boy?

Are you a trap?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by eugenius 8)

:dance:

lol DW :mmm:
    OMG! Someone knew what I meant!

:suith:

ReputationRep:
    Right - I need to attempt to sleep if I am to stand a chance of waking up at 4 and not being a complete grouch by the time I meet up with everyone :p:

Night folks - really looking forward to seeing those of you who are coming tomorrow! :woo:

:hugs: :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    c-a-r-t-o-o-n
    :clap2:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Aeon Prince)
    :clap2:
    Yeah, I deffo hate you now

ReputationRep:
    sooo tomorrow where are we actually meeting? New Street station but where exactly :tongue: where is vin :hmmm:

im gonna be arriving like an hour early prob just be wandering around the area :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Right - I need to attempt to sleep if I am to stand a chance of waking up at 4 and not being a complete grouch by the time I meet up with everyone :p:

Night folks - really looking forward to seeing those of you who are coming tomorrow! :woo:

:hugs: :ciao:
    sleep well goodnight :hugs: :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    I quite like him. :cute:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I quite like him. :cute:
    well i hate you too :huff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    OMG! Someone knew what I meant!

:suith:
    its legendary :coma: i always used sing it when i was a kid :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    sooo tomorrow where are we actually meeting? New Street station but where exactly :tongue: where is vin :hmmm:

im gonna be arriving like an hour early prob just be wandering around the area :tongue:
    Ah well Alex is arriving early too - and I'll be about from 8.30 :laugh:

I think Vin said something about a main entrance to the train station......I'm sure we'll figure it out and we can call if someone gets lost :p: (its quite likely I'll get lost at some point - I have a terrible sense of direction :s:)

Anyway - reallly going now! :p: :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    Ooo! You'll fit in perfectly. :teeth:

Next questions:

What- in your opinion - would be most likely to cause World War III?

If you could be one character in any anime, who would you be?

What colour is your hair?

Are you really boy?

Are you a trap?
    - Probably a drain on resources and countries start fighting over them
    -Lelouch from code geass(damn this is a hard question since there are loads to choose from)
    -black
    -yes
    -Lol no

ReputationRep:
    Good evening, folks :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.