Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, once you get to the Varia/Vongola Ring arc, it's really good Well, the Kokukyo/Mukuro arc is good as well, and is basically the start of the main action stuff in the series. And the Future arc (which comes after the Varia/VR arc, and is the one it's still on now) is REALLY good. I just read the latest chapter and it has taken a very nice turn

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon :hi:

Yesterday is not a day I will forget. Ever :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    I didnt realise it was to that extent

Bringing an unapproved person:no:

...I drank quite a bit last night and was a successful trap at times:afraid:
    Neither did I. Man it was class :laugh:

Joel is approved after that though.

And yes, you were a successful trap. How can I get hair like yours :confused:

I suppose the jet black colour helps.

ReputationRep:
    use conditioner:yes:

*looks outside*we should have had the meet today:sad: but that always seems to be the way with weather:laugh:

bars in leicester are pretty crappy too many pervy men:wtf:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. I hope no-one's manga got wet. :laugh:

Bars in Birmingham are stuffed to the brim with noisy people and screaming fangirls :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    thats about normal for wet saturday afternoon Im guessing:giggle:

mummy said she should be home by now

ReputationRep:
    True enough... and a very wet one at that.

I bet she'll be sleeping like a log though :dontknow:

Lmao @ you calling Cara "mum" all the way through.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    good because I thought "**** kag" :no:
    At least you were thinking of me. :angel:

(Original post by Chrrye)
    Not sure how to categorise

adventure, action, anime, comedy, horror, fantasy, shounen, drama are the apparently shared categories of the manga I am following/read currently
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Naruto -Bleach -One Piece -Fairy Tale -DeathNote- FMA D gray man.. Mainstream stuff I guess
    . Something with a good plot!
    'Liar Game' and 'Zombie Loan' might suit your taste. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Kagutsuchi your sig is awesome. Who made it?

ReputationRep:
    Whats up people. :confused: Its been around 5 days and my death note hasn't arrived. I'm wondering if the transaction took place because I signed up to paypal to buy it and once I finished signing up it said I could shop online so I then bought the death note straight away. I then looked at my email and it said I needed to confirm my email address. I got a receipt from the site I bought it at but does anyone know if the transaction would happen if I bought it before I confirmed my address? :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I'm home!! :woo:

My shoulder is fecking killing me though :sad:

Yesterday was great craic :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeon Prince)
    Kagutsuchi your sig is awesome. Who made it?
    It's not that great - i'm thinking of changing it again.

The Mio banner was found on Animesuki, the AP sig was made on Anime Plant (AP) and the cat is from my blog. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)

Hey Cara. :hugs: Glad you're safely back home. :yes:

Pictures? :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Didnt really take alot of pictures......camera is still buried in bag.........can't be arsed getting it.......or making full sentances apparently :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unknown?)
    Whats up people. :confused: Its been around 5 days and my death note hasn't arrived. I'm wondering if the transaction took place because I signed up to paypal to buy it and once I finished signing up it said I could shop online so I then bought the death note straight away. I then looked at my email and it said I needed to confirm my email address. I got a receipt from the site I bought it at but does anyone know if the transaction would happen if I bought it before I confirmed my address? :woo:
    Well have you checked your money? If it'd been taken then they have to send it to you.

If you've confirmed everything up to this point then it must mean they're just slow. Either that or call up paypal.

ReputationRep:

mummy:emog:

ReputationRep:
    Ickle Vinnie-kins :emog:

ReputationRep:
    Didnt really take alot of pictures......camera is still buried in bag.........can't be arsed getting it.......or making full sentances apparently :p:
    Well when you're ready. :cute: or maybe you should rest. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Dear sweet bejeezus......I have aquired an epic backlog.

ReputationRep:
    morning i got up a couple hours ago but im still really tired i just read the first volume of Lights Out, its good but some of the action scenes are a bit rough and hard to see whats going on

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.