• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Hey Juno. :hugs:
    Hi :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Scratching is the least of my worries, you normally eat off an arm or a leg. :sad:

There's not much to believe in with Cara. :sadnod:

Oh, and your old C.C avatar keeps appearing in my subscribed threads panel. Weird, because I clear my cache regularly. Too bad my Joker C.C is gone forever. :sad:

:drool:onee-sama

its quite strange because I havnt used that in so many months:giggle: If AJ was here he'd know how many months it was.:sad:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :mad: I was so excited thinking bout telling you my happy news that I dropped my biscuit in my coffee :huff:

ReputationRep:
    :parrot:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    :mad: I was so excited thinking bout telling you my happy news that I dropped my biscuit in my coffee :huff:
    :hahaha:

:mmm:

this ep of bleach:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to finish Higurashi then start Pandora Hearts :yes:

Juno :emog:

(Original post by vin)
    vin
    , you want to play Red Alert 3? :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    no:indiff:

ReputationRep:
    Why not :nyoron:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Juno is going now :desu:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Hmm.

This is looking too much like a fragrance campaign. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Euge is eating an ice-cream :lollypop:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm.

the Truered smell :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Bye Juno :hugsL

Hi Aiko, Euge.

You're right, it does :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm.

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    hellooooooooooooo

My tooth has now been sorted out :grin: though the side of my face is still numb from the anaesthetic. Apparently one of my fillings had decayed or something which was why I had the toothache. Though I can't eat for a hour or 2 for some reason and I am damn starving :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I've missed the school discussion Anyway, will still contribute with my experience of school:p:

lol mines is pretty similar to you lot. I was just one of those usual students who messes around a lot, but knows when to the draw line and push myself when it comes down to exams. During early years of high school, i was a hard worker, but then puberty hit me lol. Went through year 8 till end of GCSEs practically learning nothing. I went to an inner city school in london as well, so things were even worse lol. Had 5/6 friends in class who i would just relax with everyone lesson, just joking and chatting. In the more serious subjects like maths,science, i would just pretend to be doing work, but really just day dream. I didn't really care about school. Would bunk lessons to go play football, go play games with other friends when their parents are out or just go wondering around town.

Then i would cram for exams, because my parents would get upset and i had some weird pride thing which made me want to do well in exams.

Ah, i miss those carefree days, just lazing about with friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by O Maestro)
    I've missed the school discussion Anyway, will still contribute with my experience of school:p:

lol mines is pretty similar to you lot. I was just one of those usual students who messes around a lot, but knows when to the draw line and push myself when it comes down to exams. During early years of high school, i was a hard worker, but then puberty hit me lol. Went through year 8 till end of GCSEs practically learning nothing. I went to an inner city school in london as well, so things were even worse lol. Had 5/6 friends in class who i would just relax with everyone lesson, just joking and chatting. In the more serious subjects like maths,science, i would just pretend to be doing work, but really just day dream. I didn't really care about school. Would bunk lessons to go play football, go play games with other friends when their parents are out or just go wondering around town.

Then i would cram for exams, because my parents would get upset and i had some weird pride thing which made me want to do well in exams.

Ah, i miss those carefree days, just lazing about with friends.
    Wah there is a school discussion well I shall jump on the end as well. I was pretty average at school except for Art and Electronic's (and Maths for some reason this year :lolwut: ) . Though when I got bored during lessons or outside of lessons I would usually end up doing something stupid. A example of this is playing football tennis in my school's common room :ninja: and many other things which would take to long to type.

ReputationRep:
    there are people in my house:woo: excuse me while I have to be social:sad:

ReputationRep:
    haha, it's crazy the amount of trouble you could cause when you're bored at school.

Btw, i'm disappointed I don't care if you don't like sports, but football:bawling:

(Original post by vin)
    there are people in my house:woo: excuse me while I have to be social:sad:
    lol that sucks.

Have fun :p:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.