Hey Juno. :hugs:
Hi :hugs:
vin
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Matisse)
Scratching is the least of my worries, you normally eat off an arm or a leg. :sad:

There's not much to believe in with Cara. :sadnod:

Oh, and your old C.C avatar keeps appearing in my subscribed threads panel. Weird, because I clear my cache regularly. Too bad my Joker C.C is gone forever. :sad:

:drool:onee-sama

its quite strange because I havnt used that in so many months:giggle: If AJ was here he'd know how many months it was.:sad:
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:mad: I was so excited thinking bout telling you my happy news that I dropped my biscuit in my coffee :huff:
Truered
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
:parrot:
vin
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Juno)
:mad: I was so excited thinking bout telling you my happy news that I dropped my biscuit in my coffee :huff:
:hahaha:

:mmm:

this ep of bleach:rofl:
Liquidus Zeromus
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm going to finish Higurashi then start Pandora Hearts :yes:

Juno :emog:

(Original post by vin)
vin
, you want to play Red Alert 3? :puppyeyes:
vin
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
vin
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
no:indiff:
Liquidus Zeromus
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Why not :nyoron:
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Juno is going now :desu:
Aiko
  • CV Helper
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hmm.

This is looking too much like a fragrance campaign. :sad:
eugenius 8
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Euge is eating an ice-cream :lollypop:
eugenius 8
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hmm.

the Truered smell :coma:
Liquidus Zeromus
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Bye Juno :hugsL

Hi Aiko, Euge.

You're right, it does :tongue:
vin
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hmm.

:rofl:
JWH
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
hellooooooooooooo

My tooth has now been sorted out :grin: though the side of my face is still numb from the anaesthetic. Apparently one of my fillings had decayed or something which was why I had the toothache. Though I can't eat for a hour or 2 for some reason and I am damn starving :sad:
O Maestro
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I've missed the school discussion Anyway, will still contribute with my experience of school:p:

lol mines is pretty similar to you lot. I was just one of those usual students who messes around a lot, but knows when to the draw line and push myself when it comes down to exams. During early years of high school, i was a hard worker, but then puberty hit me lol. Went through year 8 till end of GCSEs practically learning nothing. I went to an inner city school in london as well, so things were even worse lol. Had 5/6 friends in class who i would just relax with everyone lesson, just joking and chatting. In the more serious subjects like maths,science, i would just pretend to be doing work, but really just day dream. I didn't really care about school. Would bunk lessons to go play football, go play games with other friends when their parents are out or just go wondering around town.

Then i would cram for exams, because my parents would get upset and i had some weird pride thing which made me want to do well in exams.

Ah, i miss those carefree days, just lazing about with friends.
JWH
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by O Maestro)
I've missed the school discussion Anyway, will still contribute with my experience of school:p:

lol mines is pretty similar to you lot. I was just one of those usual students who messes around a lot, but knows when to the draw line and push myself when it comes down to exams. During early years of high school, i was a hard worker, but then puberty hit me lol. Went through year 8 till end of GCSEs practically learning nothing. I went to an inner city school in london as well, so things were even worse lol. Had 5/6 friends in class who i would just relax with everyone lesson, just joking and chatting. In the more serious subjects like maths,science, i would just pretend to be doing work, but really just day dream. I didn't really care about school. Would bunk lessons to go play football, go play games with other friends when their parents are out or just go wondering around town.

Then i would cram for exams, because my parents would get upset and i had some weird pride thing which made me want to do well in exams.

Ah, i miss those carefree days, just lazing about with friends.
Wah there is a school discussion well I shall jump on the end as well. I was pretty average at school except for Art and Electronic's (and Maths for some reason this year :lolwut: ) . Though when I got bored during lessons or outside of lessons I would usually end up doing something stupid. A example of this is playing football tennis in my school's common room :ninja: and many other things which would take to long to type.
vin
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
there are people in my house:woo: excuse me while I have to be social:sad:
O Maestro
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
haha, it's crazy the amount of trouble you could cause when you're bored at school.

Btw, i'm disappointed I don't care if you don't like sports, but football:bawling:

(Original post by vin)
there are people in my house:woo: excuse me while I have to be social:sad:
lol that sucks.

Have fun :p:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (75)
29.41%
No - I got the required grades (147)
57.65%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (33)
12.94%

Watched Threads