Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Hmm.

This is looking too much like a fragrance campaign. :sad:
    Because I'm worth it :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Mother ******* ******* of a **** faced **** **** of a ******* bloody dentist. It has only been about 2 hours since I went to the dentist to have my tooth sorted out and guess what it's bloodying again and even worse!!. The damn temporary filling has already come lose and is moving round causing large amounts of pain. All he ******* did was make it worse and leave a nasty taste in my bloody mouth :rant: :mad2: :stomp:

It was bad enough in the damn first place without his bloody help.

ReputationRep:
    vin has a garden party:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXQTzJgU6qc&feature=fvw
    :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    vin has a garden party:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXQTzJgU6qc&feature=fvw
    :girl: you helped :emog:
    (Original post by O Maestro)
    haha, it's crazy the amount of trouble you could cause when you're bored at school.

Btw, i'm disappointed I don't care if you don't like sports, but football:bawling:

lol that sucks.

Have fun :p:
    :mad:footballs the worst one you wally
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Thanks Aiko :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    I agree with this statment :ninja:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by vin)
    ...and thirded by me. :p:

ReputationRep:
    you picked the small boobed characters in queen's blade:indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    ...and thirded by me. :p:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Ive seen that ages ago:hmpf:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by vin)
    you picked the small boobed characters in queen's blade:indiff:
    I voted for Merona too, but couldn't find a worksafe image of her. :p: Also voted for Echidna, Risty, Airi and (I think?) Tomoe as well, they just happened to fall into different groups.

ReputationRep:
    **** you all.

ReputationRep:
    Hello to you too Kag :wtf:

ReputationRep:
    Evening :hi:

I just spent ages levelling up in Persona 3, I got the perfect strategy

And then Kag says "**** you all" :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I voted for Merona too, but couldn't find a worksafe image of her. :p: Also voted for Echidna, Risty, Airi and (I think?) Tomoe as well, they just happened to fall into different groups.
    :giggle:

but the two loli characters:indiff: they do nothing for your reputation:no:

ReputationRep:
    Can Anyone recommend a couple of exciting Animes for me to watch this summer

I've fininshed : FMA, DBZ, Claymore, Deathnote, Samurai Champloo, Tenchi Muyo, Cardcaptors sakura, Sailor moon, Gundam wing, Zoids chaotic centry, Hajime No ippo

Currently watching : Bleach, Naruto, FMA: brother hood, Neon Genesis, Code geass, Hajime No ippo new challenger

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    **** you all.
    :adore:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)

I've fininshed : FMA, DBZ, Claymore, Deathnote, Samurai Champloo, Tenchi Muyo, Cardcaptors sakura, Sailor moon, Gundam wing, Zoids chaotic centry, Hajime No ippo

Currently watching : Bleach, Naruto, FMA: brother hood, Neon Genesis, Code geass, Hajime No ippo new challenger
    Ghost in the Shell Standalone Complex. Futuristic science fiction which doesn't go over the top for one minute. :yep: You think "this could happen". Very charming show. Although it doesn't appeal to the lowest common denominator, so it's not for everyone :tongue:

Also, black lagoon
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by FinalFlash)

Ongoing: Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, or Umineko no Naku Koro ni (based on only a couple of episodes, mind).

Complete: Casshern Sins, or Kaiji. :yes:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.