not bad but ive caught a cold

...the caps lock light on my keyboard appears to be broken

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    how about cucumber beer then:lolwut:

not bad but ive caught a cold

...the caps lock light on my keyboard appears to be broken
    No thanks :wtf:

:console: Is that because of the torrential rain on Saturday?

ReputationRep:
    either that or I caught it off my brother in law

ReputationRep:
    :tumble:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe, vin =/

Hi Ro-chan :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    Hey L :hugs: How're you?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Hey smellies

ReputationRep:
    I'm alright thanks Rolo

And you?

Hai smelly rug :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    Kind of meh :dontknow:

Hey Juno :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Helloooooooo

How be everyone. I am currently making myself a baked beans and cheese toasty :grin:

Edit: may have forgotten the insides of the toasty are like molten lava at first :sad: damn that hurt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Kind of meh :dontknow:

Hey Juno :hugs:
    Why meh?

That sounds kind of disgusting, James :wtf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Why meh?

Been on my own since the first week of June, pretty much, apart from two separate days when I saw two separate friends, one of whom I'm not talking to now and the other, who is my best friend, lives in Wales so I won't see her til she comes back to uni. You lot talking about Saturday's meet made me feel lonely :p:

Also, I've become horrifically bored and resorting to playing the Sims for several hours a day, and I have a headache. Sigh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Been on my own since the first week of June, pretty much, apart from two separate days when I saw two separate friends, one of whom I'm not talking to now and the other, who is my best friend, lives in Wales so I won't see her til she comes back to uni. You lot talking about Saturday's meet made me feel lonely :p:

Also, I've become horrifically bored and resorting to playing the Sims for several hours a day, and I have a headache. Sigh.

Shall we come and visit you? :teeth:

I understand the feeling, though. I am starting to feel lonely myself now the meet is over :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Shall we come and visit you? :teeth:

I understand the feeling, though. I am starting to feel lonely myself now the meet is over :emo:
    Norwich is dull, you don't want to come here :p: London would be better :yep:

I think I'd be bad at meeting so many new people at once, I'm terribly shy :o:

ReputationRep:
    Why meh?

That's what I thought when I first heard of it but it is very nice :coma:

Though I am rather confused at the moment. I eat quiet a lot of junk food and stuff that most people would get fat quickly from eating but I just found out I have actually lost weight :lolwut: .

ReputationRep:
    Norwich has Alan Partridge.:zomg:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Cooro)

visut me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    Norwich has Alan Partridge.:zomg:
    You get kind of sick of that when you live here :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    visut me
    Nottingham would be cool too, I haven't seen my family in a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Norwich is dull, you don't want to come here :p: London would be better :yep:

I think I'd be bad at meeting so many new people at once, I'm terribly shy :o:
    Maybe so :P

I felt shy at the meet myself, which was probably evident. I tried my best to fit in though :yes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.