Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! watch

• CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    well we walked through it on the way to the pub ...after I led everyone to a pub that had closed down:mmm:

Im still dissapointed in you:sad:
    There will be other opportunities, I'm sure. At the very least, I still envisage Yogurt-kun when I think of you, which I consider to be a good thing. :yes: :tongue:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    I knew how everyone looked beforehand, so it was nice to see all of you together. The next meet should comprise an anime screening of sorts. :yes:
    I looked better before the rain turned my hair into a mess:puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:

:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    There will be other opportunities, I'm sure. At the very least, I still envisage Yogurt-kun when I think of you, which I consider to be a good thing. :yes: :tongue:
    I bet san-x (still sounds like a sanitry towel:mmm:) dont think thats a good thing.:proud:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    well we walked through it on the way to the pub ...after I led everyone to a pub that had closed down:mmm:

Im still dissapointed in you:sad:
    You led us into a trap of traps :mad2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)

:mmm:
    grow up:indiff:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    I looked better before the rain turned my hair into a mess:puppyeyes:
    I can believe it, especially after viewing those pictures you posted a few months back at that anime convention. You should have brought an umbrella. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    I would have taken alot more photos if it had of been nice outside :sadnod:

Oh yes people - poll on blog.
    :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    The rain was so heavy that umbrella's were all but useless :sigh:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    I bet san-x (still sounds like a sanitry towel:mmm:) dont think thats a good thing.:proud:
    Whenever I see Yogurt-kun, I will always think of you. Then I think of someone else...

Afro Ken. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I can believe it, especially after viewing those pictures you posted a few months back at that anime convention. You should have brought an umbrella. :sadnod:
    I did:sad: even my awesome umbrella couldnt stop it all, mummy's was tiny and pathetic:hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    My umbrella is tiny and cute!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    The rain was so heavy that umbrella's were all but useless :sigh:
    I usually find that an umbrella will protect me from any kind of rain, even if it's a typhoon (something I've experienced all too many times throughout my life), but when the wind kicks in, ugh. :sad:

Going back to the social thing, I suspected you'd hold everything together. I also believe it's down to age. :sadnod: :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    My coat protected my shirt from getting wet, but my trousers were drenched.

And I lost my bus day ticket which I didn't need anyway by the end of the day. Not hard, considering it was a flimsy piece of paper.

ReputationRep:
    I was the responsible adult :proud:.........that was actually quite scary, I'm not used to being the responsible adult :no:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    I did:sad: even my awesome umbrella couldnt stop it all, mummy's was tiny and pathetic:hahaha:
    Poor Vin-kin. If it's any consolation, your hair still looked great. Maybe it's a good thing we didn't meet up this time around. My hair is shorter than yours. I'm planning to grow it longer. :o:

My umbrella is tiny and cute!
    I found your post cute... :o:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    My coat protected my shirt from getting wet, but my trousers were drenched.

And I lost my bus day ticket which I didn't need anyway by the end of the day. Not hard, considering it was a flimsy piece of paper.
    I'm glad everything went according to plan, Alex. This was your first time meeting people online too, which is always a daunting prospect, even if you've interacted with them for a while. I'm guessing you didn't use a large trench coat to discreetly pass the group before greeting them, then? :tongue:

I was the responsible adult :proud:.........that was actually quite scary, I'm not used to being the responsible adult :no:
    Even if I had attended, I would have still been younger, if only by a month. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    I usually find that an umbrella will protect me from any kind of rain, even if it's a typhoon (something I've experienced all too many times throughout my life), but when the wind kicks in, ugh. :sad:

Going back to the social thing, I suspected you'd hold everything together. I also believe it's down to age. :sadnod: :tongue:
    Mine is a Fulton Open and close 11 with anti upside down technology:proud:

ReputationRep:
    supplying children with alcohol:curious:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.