ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    :erm: You're all over 18!

And I really needed a pint :ninjagirl:
    only pudding got Id'd and that was buying yaoi:hahaha:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    :zomg: I just beat Chuck Norris on My Brute. What will become of the universe now? :bawling:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    Mine is a Fulton Open and close 11 with anti upside down technology:proud:
    That's so cool. :eek:

I should stop buying the cheap handheld kind from now on.

:erm: You're all over 18!

And I really needed a pint :ninjagirl:
    You see, this would tarnish my image of Vin-kin. He's still a baby in my head. :sad:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    :zomg: I just beat Chuck Norris on My Brute. What will become of the universe now? :bawling:
    You play My Brute?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    supplying children with alcohol:curious:
    Hello, we were all over 18 :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Id say nothing but then Haruhi seems to have comited suicide recently

ReputationRep:
    My umbrella is a beach umbrella :grin: well I think it is because it has a button which makes a very large pointy metal pole come out of the handle :lolwut: which I guess you stick in the ground though I just use it for poking people :grin: .

Well I am off to bed bye.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    only pudding got Id'd and that was buying yaoi:hahaha:
    That was priceless! :rofl:

I think Mr Barman was a bit annoyed by me and my endless list of drinks......no one was drinking the same thing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Hello, we were all over 18 :tongue:
    we're still her children:puppyeyes:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    What manga store did you visit, and I'm assuming this is Vin-kin's regular? :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Night JWH! :ciao:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Matisse)
    You play My Brute?
    I've got the second highest level brute in the TSR Clan :yes: (although I share that claim with five others). :p:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad everything went according to plan, Alex. This was your first time meeting people online too, which is always a daunting prospect, even if you've interacted with them for a while. I'm guessing you didn't use a large trench coat to discreetly pass the group before greeting them, then? :tongue:

Even if I had attended, I would have still been younger, if only by a month. :giggle:
    I was the second one there. I phoned Cara as soon as I reached the station and then she couldn't find Millie's cookies. Instead, I sneaked up on her at the entrance when she was still speaking to me on the phone. It was a hollywood moment :giggle:
    I didn't do any snooping with a trench coat... although I might have had to if Kag was coming :ninja:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I've got the second highest level brute in the TSR Clan :yes: (although I share that claim with five others). :p:
    Oh, you're Sultan Pepper, I didn't realise! After your cheeky link in your signature, I assumed you chose not to play the game. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    What manga store did you visit, and I'm assuming this is Vin-kin's regular? :tongue:
    2 different branches of waterstoes, borders forbidden planet and Nostalgia and comics

we found a kekko kamen DVD in forbidden planet :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    That was priceless! :rofl:

I think Mr Barman was a bit annoyed by me and my endless list of drinks......no one was drinking the same thing!
    I was:sad:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.