The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2480
*looks at sig*

AJ likes Asuna too :five:
Reply 2481
Liquidus Zeromus
I was the second one there. I phoned Cara as soon as I reached the station and then she couldn't find Millie's cookies. Instead, I sneaked up on her at the entrance when she was still speaking to me on the phone. It was a hollywood moment :giggle:
I didn't do any snooping with a trench coat... although I might have had to if Kag was coming :ninja:

Even though the trench coat may have proved worthwhile, given the rain. At least your jacket held up. Also, I agree, if Kagu would have come, precaution would have been required. That boy, I love him to bits, but he does worry me sometimes. :sadnod:
Matisse
Oh, you're Sultan Pepper, I didn't realise! After your cheeky link in your signature, I assumed you chose not to play the game. :tongue:

That's me. :yes: The sig link was just an evil joke, one that I didn't realize was so effective until it was mentioned at the meet. :p: All of a sudden there were so many of those links, I couldn't resist. :o: I apologize once again to all those affected.
Reply 2483
Truered

I actually read that the wrong way, but it amused me. :giggle:
Reply 2484
When Alex 1st called me I was somewhere in the Bullring - trying to find the right exit to get back to the train station was fun :laugh:

No you were the only one drinking vodka and coke Vin :curious:
Reply 2485
vin
2 different branches of waterstoes, borders forbidden planet and Nostalgia and comics

They have Borders in Birmingham? I didn't think anything like that existed outside London. :eek:

I've only been to Forbidden Planet once (and that was only to snoop around), and haven't been to the latter.

we found a kekko kamen DVD in forbidden planet :mmm:

Oh, that must have been hilarious. Too bad Cara decided to review it before the meet. It would have been funnier had she not. :tongue:
Reply 2486
AngryJellyfish
That's me. :yes: The sig link was just an evil joke, one that I didn't realize was so effective until it was mentioned at the meet. :p: All of a sudden there were so many of those links, I couldn't resist. :o: I apologize once again to all those affected.

I never actually noticed the link, my story on rick rolling was based on you posting the internet is serious business link some other time :giggle:
Reply 2487
Matisse
I actually read that the wrong way, but it amused me. :giggle:

The final panel of this one made me actually laugh (left to right :hahaha:)

Spoiler

Truered
*looks at sig*

AJ likes Asuna too :five:

I like pretty much the entire cast of Negima!, though the majority of the characters failed to get past the secondary prelims. :sadnod: I like Asuna (I own a plushy after all :o:), and I think she's in with a chance in the current round (her opponents are either minor characters, or major characters from less popular series).
Reply 2489
I'm heading to bed........have to go back to work tomorrow :bawling: Hope this shoulder of mine improves or carting my massive pile of paperwork about the place will be problematic :s-smilie:

:ciao: :hugs: :goodnight:
Reply 2490
AngryJellyfish

I didn't expect that from you. :sad: :tongue: - Thankfully, Safari/OS X can easily abort an application, regardless of what's doing, but I still had to close my browser. I didn't care to mention it at the time, only to assume that you were "rebelling against the bandwagon". :tongue:

You don't secretly have a blog, do you?
Truered

Spoiler

:rofl: Genius.
Truered

Spoiler

Doing it right :yes:

Don't tell them your plans until after you've executed them...
Night Cara :hugs:
Reply 2494
Truered

I laughed. :laugh:

Edit: Night Cara. Thanks for posting the pictures. :hugs:
Reply 2495
I have an asuna plushy somewhere:hmmmm2:
Reply 2496
AngryJellyfish
I like Asuna (I own a plushy after all :o:),

:five:

I've never been able to get a Nodoka one :sad:
Reply 2497
caraniel
I'm heading to bed........have to go back to work tomorrow :bawling: Hope this shoulder of mine improves or carting my massive pile of paperwork about the place will be problematic :s-smilie:

:ciao: :hugs: :goodnight:

goodnight:emog:
Reply 2498
vin
I have an asuna plushy somewhere:hmmmm2:

Those aren't actually yours, are they? I hope not. :sadnod:
Matisse
I didn't expect that from you. :sad: :tongue: - Thankfully, Safari/OS X can easily abort an application, regardless of what's doing, but I still had to close my browser. I didn't care to mention it at the time, only to assume that you were "rebelling against the bandwagon". :tongue:

You don't secretly have a blog, do you?

I always seem to be doing things that nobody expects me to do, it makes me wonder how people actually view me on TSR. :p: I've not had a blog since way back in 2006/7, even that wasn't updated regularly at all and had just one or two readers. I still stand by the fact that anything I have that's worth saying will be posted on TSR, so a blog would just be me repeating myself. :yes:

Latest