Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Those aren't actually yours, are they? I hope not. :sadnod:
    ....no:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    >.>

People were talking about me whilst I wasn't supplied with internets.

I just found out that the Nabari no Ou manga is still ongoing at 11 volumes... :afraid:
    I picked up the first one out of curiosity but now I feel obliged to complete it

ReputationRep:
    Hi Pudddddddding :jumphug:

How do you do?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Truered)
    :five:

I've never been able to get a Nodoka one :sad:
    I got mine at a convention, and I haven't been to any this year so I've not had the chance to look for others. I could look online I guess, but I'm low on money and manga takes priority. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Pudding_Earl)
    >.>

I just found out that the Nabari no Ou manga is still ongoing at 11 volumes... :afraid:
    I picked up the first one out of curiosity but now I feel obliged to complete it
    salt licker:hmmm:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I know exactly how you feel. :console: I was just 'lucky' in that my two most recently started series won't be costing me much in the forseeable future. Sgt. Frog and Tsubasa, on the other hand...
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I always seem to be doing things that nobody expects me to do, it makes me wonder how people actually view me on TSR. :p: I've not had a blog since way back in 2006/7, even that wasn't updated regularly at all and had just one or two readers. I still stand by the fact that anything I have that's worth saying will be posted on TSR, so a blog would just be me repeating myself. :yes:
    The sensible, considerate and passionate 'Anime Society' co-leader. :yes:

In regard to posting on TSR, I can understand that. I simply use my blog to document the reviews I write, which reminds me, I've been slacking as of late. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Hi Pudddddddding :jumphug:

How do you do?
    Hey there

I'm fine, I just haven't been online for a while I was starting to get withdrawal symptoms!

(Original post by vin)
    salt licker:hmmm:
    I ain't nothing but a salt licker :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    ....no:ninja:
    Silly Vin-kin. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    >.>

I win. I picked up the first six volumes of Oh my goddess (2-6 were 99p each).

Original run August 25, 1988 – ongoing
    Volumes 38 (List of volumes)

ReputationRep:
    Hey there

I'm fine, I just haven't been online for a while I was starting to get withdrawal symptoms!
    I was starting to get Pudding withdrawal symptoms :sad:

:eating:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I've never understood the obligation to finish a series, anime or manga. Fortunately, much of what I've seen or read I've somehow managed to finish. An indicator that most series are worth it. :yes:

Morning Charlotte. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    Silly Vin-kin. :sadnod:
    neglectful onee-sama:sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I know exactly how you feel. :console: I was just 'lucky' in that my two most recently started series won't be costing me much in the forseeable future. Sgt. Frog and Tsubasa, on the other hand...
    Sgt. Frog and Tsubasa, the shear length of those series makes me quake in fear.

On the other hand that Vassalord volume I picked up is only three long and the third volume just came out in Japan recently after being on hiatus for a couple of years so it looks like I won't have to wait long to complete it!

ReputationRep:
    I've never understood the obligation to finish a series, anime or manga. Fortunately, much of what I've seen or read I've somehow managed to finish. An indicator that most series are worth it. :yes:

Whether or not I want to finish something depends on how I feel about it....

ReputationRep:

It's a collectors mentality, you get into this mindset where everything has to be completed! It's a strange phenomenon, quite curious indeed.

Morning to you to Aiko!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Whether or not I want to finish something depends on how I feel about it....
    DNA², Eve no Jikan, InuYasha and Vampire Knight didn't tickle your fancy? :tongue:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Truered)
    I win. I picked up the first six volumes of Oh my goddess (2-6 were 99p each).

Original run August 25, 1988 – ongoing
    Volumes 38 (List of volumes)
    Could have been worse. If you'd gotten the original western release of the series, they'd have been flipped so that they read left to right. Which meant that certain parts (e.g text on characters' t-shirts) was back to front. :p:

You didn't get those versions, did you? :o:

ReputationRep:
    Death note is the only complete manga series I have , I have odd volumes of quite a few around and I dont feel the need to complete them all though I do read some online. But having only 3 volumes of Battle Vixens makes them easier to hide.

ReputationRep:
    DNA², Eve no Jikan, InuYasha and Vampire Knight didn't tickle your fancy? :tongue:
    Definitely not :laugh:

Well, except DNA2. (how do you get that subtext?)

It was pretty cool, don't remember why I ditched it.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.