Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Oooo! Loving the chef. :teeth:

What's it about? Is it good?

Glad to hear. It's certainly a good manga.
    It's a lot cleverer than the ones I have read before.

True Blood, is :awesome:!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    There's no Gay Vampire Sex in it, so I'm not a pervert!

Though the main gay character is very awesome. This Youtube clip proves it, and has no real relation to the plot so doesn't contain any spoilers.

Edit: Oh, but is posting a video with swearing breaking the rules? I'll remove it if it is.
    if you say so:indiff:

...lets just pretend you didnt say anything about the video's content and no one will ever know

ReputationRep:
    Oooo! Loving the chef. :teeth:

What's it about? Is it good?
    The premise is that Vampires have "come out of the coffin" and are living amongst humans. It's a really good story, with good measures of sex and drama mixed in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrrye)

I know :awesome: I'll be watching the latest 3 episodes tomorrow to bring my up to date The weird sex woman is driving me mad though ... I just want to know if my theory about her is true!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrrye)

It's certainly predictable at times though - and not just the times when the instances where Nao acts like everything is kisses and rainbows. :erm: Stupid women. She's cute and hug-able but she really needs to cut out the naivety.

What it about? :o:

ReputationRep:
    penultimate episode of Gundam ZZ (at long fecking last!) :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Yo :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    The premise is that Vampires have "come out of the coffin" and are living amongst humans. It's a really good story, with good measures of sex and drama mixed in
    come out of the coffin:rofl:

now Ive just imagined the coffin lid sliding open and on such vampire ejaculating out of it like a geyser
    Spoiler:
    Show

thats only a fountain, but I imagine after sleeping for hundreds of years a vampire might have quite a build up:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Oh good god the mental images! :rofl:

Hiya Cooro

ReputationRep:
    Ok vin...

Hi Cooro. :hugs: How're you?

ReputationRep:
    It's certainly predictable at times though - and not just the times when the instances where Nao acts like everything is kisses and rainbows. :erm: Stupid women. She's cute and hug-able but she really needs to cut out the naivety.

What it about? :o:
    I do share the urge to shake her thoroughly at times !

True Blood is set in the current day where the vampires have revealed themselves to humans after the creation of synthetic blood (theoretically meaning they no longer have to feed on humans). Under that general world backdrop (the churches aren't big fans of the vampires), it focuses on a vampire coming to live in a rural Louisana town and falling in love with a girl with a secret of her own. Supernatural stuff and a lot of (pretty gratuitous) sex ensues.. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Hey cara, kag :hugs: I'm pretty good, though the holiday boredom is doing my head in. My Sims are getting on splendidly though, I'm up to my fifth generation.

ReputationRep:
    I would love a bit of holiday boredom - can't actually remember what thats like considering I always worked fulltime during my breaks :sad:

ReputationRep:
    hi ro-chan:hugs:

:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Hey vin-kun :hugs:

Cara, holiday boredom sucks. All my friends are back home all over the country so I have only seen two people outside of my family since... June. There's nothing to do in Norwich, especially if you're broke, and my attempts at job searching were futile.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the not seeing your friends thing always did suck.......I had the same problem (still do actually :hmmmm:) - it was made worse by the fact all of us worked solidly throughout our holidays, so even though we had money we still couldnt travel to see each other!

ReputationRep:

:giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Evening comrades :hi:

It does indeed, Cara =/

ReputationRep:
    I don't get bored in the holiday. I prefer to call it peaceful. I once spent almost an entire week in my bed reading novels and looking at the sky. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    I don't get bored in the holiday. I prefer to call it peaceful. I once spent almost an entire week in my bed reading novels and looking at the sky. :moon:
    My mother would have disemboweled me if I had of attempted to do that

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.