I'm behind on everything from the current season :p:

Night you guys!

I'm gonna head off too :sleep:

ReputationRep:
    :goodnight:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I'm now behind on Cross Game, Bakemonogatari, ZSZS, Tears to Tiara and Basquash!, all by one episode. Hopefully I'll be able to correct that tomorrow. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    How much do you think it takes to make a short (52 episodes max) anime?

ReputationRep:
    I wonder how long it takes for one.

ReputationRep:
    a week an ep maybe :dontknow: must be hard work

morning :hello:

ReputationRep:
    :yawn:good morning

ReputationRep:
    morning vin :poke:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Yuuki)
    I wonder how long it takes for one.
    This is mainly dependent on the studio, since there are many variables to consider (style and approach of the animation and the size of the team responsible, for example). It's common practice for much of the scripting, story-boarding and animation to be completed well in advance of its actual air date. As such, a studio will produce multiple episodes at once, in order to meet the weekly deadline. You can expect a studio to begin the ground-work about six months to possibly a year before the series is officially announced.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    This is mainly dependent on the studio, since there are many variables to consider (style and approach of the animation and the size of the team responsible, for example). It's common practice for much of the scripting, story-boarding and animation to be completed well in advance of its actual air date. As such, a studio will produce multiple episodes at once, in order to meet the weekly deadline. You can expect a studio to begin the ground-work about six months to possibly a year before the series is officially announced.
    :poke:hi

ReputationRep:
    :hi:

So, everyone enjoying the Ashes? :ninja:

:creep:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    :poke:hi
    Morning Vin-kin. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    Morning Vin-kin. :smile:
    how was yesturday:poke:

ReputationRep:
    morning Aiko, Tru

hows England doing? :ninja:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    how was yesturday:poke:
    We decided to go shopping in Chelsea (around Sloane Square and Kings Road), and I spent way too much. The rest decided to go clubbing in the evening, but I'm too old and boring for that. :sad: :tongue: - But no, in all seriousness, I would have gone if I didn't have work the following day. :o: - What did Vin-kin do yesterday? :poke:

Morning Tru-pyon and Euge. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

England are 1-0 up with two games left

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm ... Good Morning.

ReputationRep:
    We decided to go shopping in Chelsea (around Sloane Square and Kings Road), and I spent way too much. The rest decided to go clubbing in the evening, but I'm too old and boring for that. :sad: :tongue: - But no, in all seriousness, I would have gone if I didn't have work the following day. :o: - What did Vin-kin do yesterday? :poke:

Morning Tru-pyon and Euge. :smile:
    It was raining all day and I still have a cold so stayed in untill my granny wanted me to go buy chocolate for her to give to people so I waited till the rain stopped to go, then later my sister dragged me to someones house looking liuke a tramp who'd stayed in all day then I watched strange videos untill it was time for bed.:indiff:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.