Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

ReputationRep:
    i see :ninja:

morning LloT
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    It was raining all day and I still have a cold so stayed in untill my granny wanted me to go buy chocolate for her to give to people so I waited till the rain stopped to go, then later my sister dragged me to someones house looking liuke a tramp who'd stayed in all day then I watched strange videos untill it was time for bed.:indiff:
    The weather wasn't too bad yesterday in London, the occasional spot of rain, but nothing we couldn't deal with. It's a lot nicer today, though. :sad:

Your day didn't seem too bad, at least you were relaxing and taking it easy. What type of strange videos were you watching? :smile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    i see :ninja:

morning LloT
    Morning

I want Bleach to download faster! I MUST HAS MORE ZANPAKUTOU STORY!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    The weather wasn't too bad yesterday in London, the occasional spot of rain, but nothing we couldn't deal with. It's a lot nicer today, though. :sad:

Your day didn't seem too bad, at least you were relaxing and taking it easy. What type of strange videos were you watching? :smile:
    vocaloid ones or ones to do with mcdonald insanity like this one :s:

ReputationRep:
    Hellooooooooooo

(Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Morning

I want Bleach to download faster! I MUST HAS MORE ZANPAKUTOU STORY!
    :ditto: this must be one of the few fillers that is rather interesting.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    vocaloid ones or ones to do with mcdonald insanity like this one :s:
    I won't watch this now, but I'll save it for later. :erm:

Hey JWH. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    I dunno, I watched last weeks ep yesturday and it just seemed like just another filler arc:yawn:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Saltillo's Ganglion is such a beautiful album. The orchestral backing complimented with the trip-hop baseline is seamless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    Hellooooooooooo

:ditto: this must be one of the few fillers that is rather interesting.
    Indeed. I'm hoping it's not just going to be battles, but also a lot of character development on the Zanpakutou. And the Shinigami. I'm curious as to who will be fighting though, since the Shinigami have lost their weapons and only Ichigo has his left. I wonder if Uruhara will come back, or maybe the Vizards might be involved? Or perhaps those who didn't lose their Zanpakutou will be fighting - I want lots of Yachiru and Kenpachi!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Indeed. I'm hoping it's not just going to be battles, but also a lot of character development on the Zanpakutou. And the Shinigami. I'm curious as to who will be fighting though, since the Shinigami have lost their weapons and only Ichigo has his left. I wonder if Uruhara will come back, or maybe the Vizards might be involved? Or perhaps those who didn't lose their Zanpakutou will be fighting - I want lots of Yachiru and Kenpachi!
    Mind you they still haven't show the Commander's Zanpakutou either so he might fight a bit which would be interesting. Kenpachi would definitely be fighting :grin: though I would like to see Yachiru fighting seeing she has yet to fight. It would be cool if the Vizards showed up seeing there has been little showing of them fighting
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Currently trying to convert the huge last ep of Freedom into a playable AVI file, and my third attempt seems... acceptable. It's the type of file quality that I'd cringe at but keep watching anyway if I'd downloaded it, not great but bearable. Since it doesn't affect my download limit I may try again and see if I can do even better, it all depends on how long I can wait before wanting to watch it. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    :beard:asuna looks like saber there
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Currently trying to convert the huge last ep of Freedom into a playable AVI file, and my third attempt seems... acceptable. It's the type of file quality that I'd cringe at but keep watching anyway if I'd downloaded it, not great but bearable. Since it doesn't affect my download limit I may try again and see if I can do even better, it all depends on how long I can wait before wanting to watch it. :yes:
    It's only the last episode, right? I'm sure you can stomach it. :tongue:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    :beard:asuna looks like saber there
    I wouldn't have made the relation had you not mentioned it. Only mildly... :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't have made the relation had you not mentioned it. Only mildly... :tongue:
    its the dress and the armor:yes:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    its the dress and the armor:yes:
    I gathered. :tongue:

Incidentally, it's one of the better signatures AJ has produced. The aliasing on the typeface/font used is a lot better than his previous efforts. :o:

ReputationRep:
    I gathered. :tongue:

Incidentally, it's one of the better signatures AJ has produced. The aliasing on the typeface/font used is a lot better than his previous efforts. :o:
    :giggle:oh you

ReputationRep:
    Hai everybody :hi:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    :giggle:oh you
    What is little Vin-kin doing? :confused:

(Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Hai everybody :hi:
    Is it just me or has your warnings increased? :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrrye)
    They are pretty good and will probably answer your theory!. Impressive control of you to have built up 3 week backlog! I am watching them weekly as soon as soon they come through the torrent..:eek:
    Well, watching episode 7 now, and I was ALMOST right XD Here was my theory (True Blood spoilers)

Spoiler:
    Show
    I thought she was the Greek Goddess Demeter. So it wasn't far off :P

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.