Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    But it's sooo fun and you might like it :puppyeyes:

Can you do a running commentary?
    Ummm...

Robots running around, some guy dies, some slick dude talks to Will Smith about the guy dying.

That's it so far :p:

ReputationRep:
    But it's sooo fun and you might like it. Final Fantasy XII has a soundtrack composed entirely of orchestral music :puppyeyes:

Can you do a running commentary?
    FFXII sucked :indiff: If anyone who hasn't played an FF wants to play one, they should go for FFIX :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Ummm...

Robots running around, some guy dies, some slick dude talks to Will Smith about the guy dying.

That's it so far :p:
    Umm.... it has sky pirates and dinosaurs :poke:

Cool :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Of course not :p:

I'm gonna watch a film, I think... I'm in an actiony mood. I'll watch I,Robot.
    Asimov's three laws FTW :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Asimov's three laws FTW :awesome:
    I hate robots. But I love this film, so :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    HI all am home now how was the meet?

ReputationRep:
    FFXII sucked :indiff: If anyone who hasn't played an FF wants to play one, they should go for FFIX :awesome:
    FFXII was the first console Final Fantasy I played. I found it fun and very enjoyable apart from the battle system

ReputationRep:
    Umm.... it has sky pirates and dinosaurs :poke:

Cool :ninja:
    The only redeeming quality of FFXII was Balthier, the smexy one :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Hi Ath :emog:

It was good :yes:

Where have you been? :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    The only redeeming quality of FFXII was Balthier, the smexy one :awesome:
    What about the lovely scenery and weapons?

Admittedly, XII was far from the best Final Fantasy, but it was still enjoyable :P

IX, X, and VI come first IMO :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Hi Ath :emog:

It was good :yes:

Where have you been? :hmmm:
    I said before I left and again in this new thread a few days ago in Itlay!! and on sunday I leave for a week playing hockey where there is no computer in london!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    I know :giggle:
    EVERYONE TO BIRMINGHAM NEXT WEEK!:fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atherilia)
    I said before I left and again in this new thread a few days ago in Itlay!! and on sunday I leave for a week playing hockey where there is no computer in london!
    Ahh yes, now I remember :tongue:

Did you have fun?

ReputationRep:
    FFXII was the first console Final Fantasy I played. I found it fun and very enjoyable apart from the battle system
    I never finished it XD I got to the bit where I'm supposed to fight the Elder Wyrm thing but just couldn't be bothered :giggle:

And X is where Final Fantasy started going downhill, so it can NOT be in a top list! IX and VII however can :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atherilia)
    HI all am home now how was the meet?
    wet but lots of fun:giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    EVERYONE TO BIRMINGHAM NEXT WEEK!:fuhrer:
    :laugh: I wish! Unfortunately I have to be dragged around my my family :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I never finished it XD I got to the bit where I'm supposed to fight the Elder Wyrm thing but just couldn't be bothered :giggle:

And X is where Final Fantasy started going downhill, so it can NOT be in a top list! IX and VII however can :yep:
    WHAT

:mob:

What was wrong with FFX? :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    :laugh: I wish! Unfortunately I have to be dragged around my my family :sad:
    If you have the time, visit wagamamas :drool:

Also, robots are usually pretty awesome :yes: Especially house-servants. I can't wait to buy my own robotic servants to do all the chores

ReputationRep:

Also, robots are usually pretty awesome :yes: Especially house-servants. I can't wait to buy my own robotic servants to do all the chores
    I think my parents have pretty much planned out what we're doing :sad:

And robots are scary. They keep making them smarter and smarter. I don't trust a machine that can think.

ReputationRep:

Wagamamas is expensive for what it is to be honest. But then again many places are. I wouldn't eat there very often XD Although if I did I'd order a different kind of Ramen :giggle:

WHAT

:mob:

What was wrong with FFX? :sad:
    It wasn't that great :| It had an extremely disappointing sequel :| Every game after it got worse :|

FFXIII and Versus XIII however seem to be saving graces of Final Fantasy for now

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.