(Original post by Matisse)
    Morning Ath. :smile:

I think Vin-kin is beginning to rub off on you. :sadnod:
    I agree with that, Morning Aiko
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    I thought you called in sick. :tongue: Good to see you're working hard though. Wouldn't expect less of Aiko chan. :hugs:
    I only took the Monday and Tuesday off. I would feel guilty calling in sick for more than two days, especially since our client review is tomorrow (not actually being ill didn't help to ease the conscious, either).

I'm glad. The rest of UK is such a beautiful place - except for Dartmoor (my Duke of Edinburgh expedition place). That whole piece of rubbish should be napalmed. I need to visit Sheffield again. It's a silly city but they had a wonderful coffee place. :yes:
    Sheepishly, I've only visited a select few places outside London, and usually those that are known to be "nice", Bath included. :o:

I woke up at around 5pm. :tongue: Terrible, I know. Then I went out for a 4 hour walk. :yes: It was nice. I walked all the way to Big Ben and met up with my girly pal and had a nice chat then I walked back home and ate my mum's sushi. Pleasant at best.

Goodnight. :hugs:
    It's not too bad. You have the free time, so you might as well sleep. :tongue: - As for the sushi, I'm assuming your Mum makes it because you specifically like the dish, rather than something she would make normally?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Atherilia)
    I agree with that, Morning Aiko
    Morning. How was the holiday in Italy and which part did you go to? :smile:

It's nice to see you posting again. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    :O The postman has actually come before noon :O

ReputationRep:
    My head is wrecked.....roll on the weekend

ReputationRep:
    Morning. How was the holiday in Italy and which part did you go to? :smile:

It's nice to see you posting again. :yes:
    we went to florance, rome, amalfi coast, pompaii, parugia, revenna, and the coast by revenna. It was alright too much sight seeig for me really, i prefer the more active water sports side of holidays
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    we went to florance, rome, amalfi coast, pompaii, parugia, revenna, and the coast by revenna. It was alright too much sight seeig for me really, i prefer the more active water sports side of holidays
    Nice, you went traveling across the country to various places. I've only been to Italy a few times, and sadly only to Milan and Venice. I would love to visit the places you've mentioned at one point. In my case, I like to soak up the culture of the place. My ideal holiday is to immerse myself in the area I'm in. I'm not really a sporty type of person. :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    :hahaha:
    be nice:hmmm:

:giggle:
    Morning Ath. :smile:

I think Vin-kin is beginning to rub off on you. :sadnod:
    :proud:

I only took the Monday and Tuesday off. I would feel guilty calling in sick for more than two days, especially since our client review is tomorrow (not actually being ill didn't help to ease the conscious, either).

Sheepishly, I've only visited a select few places outside London, and usually those that are known to be "nice", Bath included. :o:
    skiver:giggle:

:hmmm:stop being a tourist and explore abit:yes:
    :teeth:sounds awesome, sight seeing is what I enjoy the most on holidays.:yep:

Good morning everyone :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Helloooooooooooo

I will also agree with Aiko you got to go to all the good parts of Italy. When I went there it was to Lake Garada (not sure if I spelt that right) and seeing as it was the music trip I may have a few portions of memory missing from the trip :ninja:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.