ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    be nice:hmmm:
    no u

ReputationRep:
    It just hit me that it's two weeks until results day O_O

ReputationRep:
    Guess who's death note arrived today.:yeah:

Oh yeah results. Mine don't come out till the 27th augest. I've been trying to hide the exact date from my parents but a discussion came up with my aunt and parents about results and they asked when results day was and I just said at the end of augest. :woo:

Hope you did well. :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unknown?)
    Guess who's death note arrived today.:yeah:

Oh yeah results. Mine don't come out till the 27th augest. I've been trying to hide the exact date from my parents but a discussion came up with my aunt and parents about results and they asked when results day was and I just said at the end of augest. :woo:

Hope you did well. :top:
    Use your death note on them then you won't have to worry about them finding out your results at all :grin: lol

I am not looking forward to my result day :cry: . Mainly because of physics :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon everyone :hi:

I'm going on holiday starting Saturday, and where I'm going there shall be no internet access.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    Use your death note on them then you won't have to worry about them finding out your results at all :grin: lol

I am not looking forward to my result day :cry: . Mainly because of physics :ninja:
    I'm trying to be optimistic.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Afternoon everyone :hi:

I'm going on holiday starting Saturday, and where I'm going there shall be no internet access.
    I think that's a good thing. It's an opportunity to get away from the computer for a bit. :tongue: - Where are you going? :smile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    I think that's a good thing. Get away from the computer for a bit. :tongue: - Where are you going? :smile:
    I didn't say it wasn't a good thing :ninja: I'm going to the South-West peninsula and staying in Devon
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I didn't say it wasn't a good thing :ninja: I'm going to the South-West peninsula and staying in Devon
    I didn't say you didn't. :tongue: - I've been meaning to visit Devon for years. Quite a few people have suggested that I should. I've been through it on the way to Cornwall, though. I hope you have a nice holiday. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    I didn't say you didn't. :tongue: - I've been meaning to visit Devon for years. Quite a few people have suggested that I should. I've been through it on the way to Cornwall, though. I hope you have a nice holiday. :smile:
    Heh, Cornwall is even better :tongue: We'll be visiting it sometime during our holiday, maybe going as far as Lizard's Point :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Everyone's going on holiday

ReputationRep:
    I went to Devon a few years ago and it was rather good even though I managed to give myself concussion during the holiday by hitting my head on a bunk bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Everyone's going on holiday
    I'm not I didn't have enough money :cry:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Bah, holidays mean no internet. My backlog is big enough already. :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Is accumulating a backlog that bad? :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    backlogs are irritating:yes:

:wavey: its wet but its still pretty hot :hmpf:

...I saw a VW camper van being used for a weding :lolwut: and a little boy shouting "mummy! mummy! mum!" etc which felt familiar:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    You start a backlog by saying "I can't be bothered with this right now", and eventually it gets to the point where its "I can't be bothered, it's too much!" so it just grows and grows until you give in :yep:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    "Can't be bothered" doesn't have anything to do with it for me. The only things that could stop me being up to date with ongoing series is if I'm away/busy, concentrating on a review series or if there's a sudden rush of releases. Just so happened that all three things occurred at once this week. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    I'm not I didn't have enough money :cry:
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    that reminds me I havnt watched much akagi :s: I dont really know anything about mahajong

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.