Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

• CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    I see. :smile: - In my case, it's proving difficult to keep up with everything each week, mainly due to the lack of time, so I'm beginning to watch in small batches (3-6 episodes) instead. This batch can be seen in one evening or sometimes over a week. I find this works well alongside watching a series that's already completed. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    I see. :smile: - In my case, it's proving difficult to keep up with everything each week, mainly due to the lack of time, so I'm beginning to watch in small batches (3-6 episodes) instead. This batch can be seen in one evening or sometimes over a week. I find this works well alongside watching a series that's already completed. :yes:
    :poke:

Hi onee-sama:emog:

ReputationRep:
    I suppose I have a massive backlog. I'm going to catch up with it tonight and tomorrow, after I've done the fudge packing for the holiday :yes:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :poke:

Hi onee-sama:emog:
    Hey Vin-kin. :hugs:

How are you finding Akagi? It's not necessary to understand the rules of Mahjong to enjoy that series. If you feel the need to, you can easily learn the rules by reading the Wikipedia article on it. :yes: :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Hey Vin-kin. :hugs:

How are you finding Akagi? It's not necessary to understand the rules of Mahjong to enjoy that series. If you feel the need to, you can easily learn the rules by reading the Wikipedia article on it. :yes: :tongue:
    well after 2 eps it feels just like Kaiji, but its just the mahajiong thing that putting me off I had a look at the wiki aticle but it didnt help much, I played an interweb game but it was only the solitare version so atleast I understand that now :tongue:

last weeks backlog is nearly cleared:cool: this weeks is looking rather large:sad:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone like my rash?

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I like the chicken in the back
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    That's Scraggs I adopted her. She has arthritis too, see

ReputationRep:
    :poke:Why do you have a rash?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    I'm allergic to being nice

ReputationRep:
    I only took the Monday and Tuesday off. I would feel guilty calling in sick for more than two days, especially since our client review is tomorrow (not actually being ill didn't help to ease the conscious, either).
    As considerate as ever.

Sheepishly, I've only visited a select few places outside London, and usually those that are known to be "nice", Bath included. :o:
    You should visit Manchester on a Friday evening. :erm: Bring Luke with you though... :tongue: It's incredibly rowdy - drunk bigots everywhere and all that. That being said, it's qutie a nice place in the area between the university and the city centre. :yes:

It's not too bad. You have the free time, so you might as well sleep. :tongue: - As for the sushi, I'm assuming your Mum makes it because you specifically like the dish, rather than something she would make normally?
    No, the sushi was my little brother's asking. :tongue:

I sleep too much though. :sad: I miss the days I could wake up at 5am with no fuss and watch the sunrise. :moon: :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    I sleep too much though. :sad: I miss the days I could wake up at 5am with no fuss and watch the sunrise. :moon: :sigh:
    :lolwut: I have never been able to that, for as long as I can remember the only time I would wake up early was for school. I have also never woken up before 10 on a weekend mind you I could sleep in till 2pm if I wanted too :grin: but when it starts to get near 12 I start to feel a bit guilty for being lazy so I tend to get up then.

ReputationRep:
    :yawn:throttled interweb

ReputationRep:
    :tumble:

ReputationRep:
    Evening :hi:

ReputationRep:
    they moved my thread:hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    Hey L :cute: How're you?

What thread is that, vin-kun? :console:

ReputationRep:
    Hi Rolo :lovehug:

I'm alright but the humidity is irritating. As is packing for Saturday.

How about you?

ReputationRep:
    my "franky boyle's face" thread:giggle:

Hi ro-chan:emog:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    they moved my thread:hmpf:
    To which one do you refer? :beard:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.