Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:

oookay then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :giggle: you can visit the places we went last week
    Probably will :p: Although I think Dad wants to go to the Gormet Burger Kitchen for lunch. We went there last time we were in Birmingham. It was nice, but I'm not really a burger person. I prefer yakisoba.

Cara :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    By the way, vin-kun, do you watch 'You Have Been Watching'? They had that hard gay dude on there :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    By the way, vin-kun, do you watch 'You Have Been Watching'? They had that hard gay dude on there :p:
    oh blast:pinch: I watched the first ep then forgot about that series

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)

oookay then
    Yay :poke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    oh blast:pinch: I watched the first ep then forgot about that series
    Just watch it on 4od, it was the last episode that was aired, on Tuesday I think?

ReputationRep:
    I'm off :yawn: Night night :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    I'm also off. Shall catch up with Pandora Hearts and start packing properly. :goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    I'm off :yawn: Night night :ciao:
    goodnight:emog:

goodnight liquid:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Night Cooro! Night Zero! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    So.. No one is up this early ... apart from Cara who is probably at work :beard:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by The_Pudding_Earl)
    So.. No one is up this early ... apart from Cara who is probably at work :beard:
    My personal alarm clock will insist that I wake up at seven in the morning, regardless of the time I went to sleep. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    My personal alarm clock will insist that I wake up at seven in the morning, regardless of the time I went to sleep. :sadnod:
    :hugs:

I'm awake even though I don't have to be... I'll probably watch what I'm behind on Umineko before I watch episode six with Katana later :yep:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I'm awake, and until now have been wondering why TSR was so dead...

ReputationRep:
    Cara is at work, but she is semi-conscious.......I have no memory of how I got to work this morning :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I'm awake, and until now have been wondering why TSR was so dead...
    Hmm... well it isn't dead now :giggle:

(Original post by caraniel)
    Cara is at work, but she is semi-conscious.......I have no memory of how I got to work this morning :erm:
    That's freaky, it's like some automatic response to waking up on a weekday made your appear at work.. :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah - but I don't recommend driving in rush hour on automatic pilot :no: Its a miracle I havent had an accident yet......must be my awesome innate driving skills :awesome:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I need to phone the Job Center. Because it's been 6 weeks since I signed on and I haven't got a job yet, I have to go to some compulsory meeting there in two weeks time. But it's at 9:15 in Porthmadog, and there's no bus that'll get me there that early. I told them at the time that whether I could make it or not would depend on the buses, but they needed to book me in there and then, and apparently they're all at 9:15 so I pretty much had to agree. :s: Doesn't help matters that it's my brother's results day, so he and the rest of the family will be heading to his college (in the opposite direction)...

ReputationRep:
    I woke up at 10 but had things to do -shrug- I always seem to wake up at 10 lately. It used to be always waking up at 9. And before that it was 7 :|

Now, I'm off to read Naruto and Bleach

ReputationRep:
    Helloooooo

Mourning all, damn road works near my house woke me up :sad:

Last night I decided to have a go at drawing my own manga, it isn't to bad so far though I am just doing this for a bit of a laugh and out of boredom so I don't mind if it isn't brill.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.