The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3320
Matisse
I'm sure you were informed, I'd be surprised if you weren't. :tongue: - At least you bothered to read my reasoning for disliking him (which I believe to be fair), unlike a certain someone who lashed out unnecessarily. :erm:

As for why Rossiu is frequently mentioned; it's probably because anyone who watches TTGL for the first time will inevitably feel the urge to post about him. I simply responded with my own opinion, nothing more than that. :yes:

Vin-kin, this was just another one of my tactics to accelerate your development. :yes:

excuses:huff:

No more holidays around Australia:s-smilie:
Reply 3321
vin
excuses:huff:

No more holidays around Australia:s-smilie:

I've never been to Australia. :no:
Matisse
I'm sure you were informed, I'd be surprised if you weren't. :tongue: - At least you bothered to read my reasoning for disliking him (which I believe to be fair), unlike a certain someone who lashed out unnecessarily. :erm:

As for why Rossiu is frequently mentioned; it's probably because anyone who watches TTGL for the first time will inevitably feel the urge to post about him. I simply responded with my own opinion, nothing more than that. :yes:

It's like fighting a losing battle, I understand why "a certain someone" lashed out but I'd rather leave that topic well alone these days :p:

Although I dread to think what would have happened if I'd posted whilst in my drunken state last night!
Reply 3323
The_Pudding_Earl
It's like fighting a losing battle, I understand why "a certain someone" lashed out but I'd rather leave that topic well alone these days :p:

Although I dread to think what would have happened if I'd posted whilst in my drunken state last night!

Difference of opinion is, in my opinion, what will make a discussion interesting. Putting aside the subject matter, I don't endeavor to encroach on anybody's beliefs, but I'd gladly contend them. What a 'certain someone' failed to understand was that I was simply having a discussion and/or debate, not a personal vendetta against them or their own stance. Accordingly, I will not appreciate blunt (and quite frankly, rude) remarks. It's immature and disrespectful.
Reply 3324
Matisse
I see, it turned out to be a hardware failure, nothing to do with the OS itself. Oh well, since you're planning to purchase a new computer/laptop, it doesn't particularly matter anyway. I'm also glad to read that you're choosing a Mac. The build quality and the operating system, in particular, will make your life so much easier at university, especially for video production (the Apple Suite of software is invaluable). Vin-kin is going to post shortly saying I'm an Apple fan-girl, which I guess I am. I know for certain that it's the ideal solution for us creatives. :yes:

:lies:
Reply 3325
Matisse
I've never been to Australia. :no:

Neither have I:s:
The_Pudding_Earl

:beard:who is this certain someone:puppyeyes:

you should have:teeth: it would have been entertaining:sad: I demand you post when drunk:fuhrer:
Reply 3326
Did I miss something?
Reply 3327
Matisse
Evening Charlotte. Seems like you had a good time last night. I don't drink much (the occasional wine with dinner). I can't even remember the last time I was drunk, probably 21? :sad:

:indiff: You moved onto worse stuff
Reply 3328
Juno

How is Juno feeling? :hugs:
Reply 3329
Matisse
How is Juno feeling? :hugs:

A strange combination between excited and scared, and I'm sure my PM explains why :shh:
Reply 3330
Juno
:indiff: You moved onto worse stuff

Never moved on, I was already doing. :giggle: - I've stopped for over half a year now. :yes:
vin

:beard:who is this certain someone:puppyeyes:

During the Rossiu disscussion last night.... AJ didn't read Aiko's post entirely. Caused some arguments... SHH! No one has to know!
:s-smilie:

you should have:teeth: it would have been entertaining:sad: I demand you post when drunk:fuhrer:

You just told me off for getting drunk and now you want me to get drunk just so I can post on TSR whilst in that state!
Reply 3332
Juno
A strange combination between excited and scared, and I'm sure my PM explains why :shh:

Oh yes, I was meaning to respond to that message, but didn't have the time when I first received it. I'll just deceptively say 'good luck', I hope it goes well. :hugs:

I was actually referring to your ear infection. :tongue:
Reply 3333
Matisse
Never moved on, I was already doing. :giggle: - I've stopped for over half a year now. :yes:

:security:

Bad girl!
Reply 3334
Matisse
Oh yes, I was meaning to respond to that message, but didn't have the time when I first received it. I'll just deceptively say 'good luck', I hope it goes well. :hugs:

I was actually referring to your ear infection. :tongue:

I know you were, but there's nothing to report. Unless you want to know about the icky gooey stuff?
Reply 3335
Juno
:security:

Bad girl!

I'm a good girl now. :proud:

Juno
Unless you want to know about the icky gooey stuff?

I'm intrigued, but maybe not. :tongue:
Reply 3336
The_Pudding_Earl
During the Rossiu disscussion last night.... AJ didn't read Aiko's post entirely. Caused some arguments... SHH! No one has to know!
:s-smilie:

You just told me off for getting drunk and now you want me to get drunk just so I can post on TSR whilst in that state!

you call that an argument:curious:

:yes:thats exactly it:emog:
Reply 3337
Hey Aiko I just pondered something- how was the Simpsons seen in Japan? Was it a success? Did Norio Wakamoto voice someone? :p:

Guess what's on TV at the moment :mmm:
Reply 3338
Matisse
I'm a good girl now. :proud:

Matisse
I'm intrigued, but maybe not. :tongue:

It does feel a lot better now :smile: And the more painkillers I take, the better it feels :biggrin:
Reply 3339
vin
you call that an argument:curious:

Not an argument, just a discussion. In any case, this was a collective effort, largely between Maestro and myself. AJ just chipped in at the end with his disgruntled "pointless hating" remark. At least there was actually some discussion going on for once, not just announcing releases and informing everyone what you're watching (which can both be found elsewhere).

Latest