Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Pudding_Earl)
    Bad images have now risen in my mind :lolwut:

I'm off out for the day. I'll probably be back late at night, no promises though!
    See ya folks!

:ciao:
    :mad:go use mind bleach
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Vin-kin is AJ's lapdog. :sadnod:
    :wtf: That's news to me. I don't seem to have trained him very well. :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    So you're to blame for his constant attempts to eat me :mad:

ReputationRep:
    you anal *******:hmmm:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Truered)
    So you're to blame for his constant attempts to eat me :mad:
    Erm... :flute:

ReputationRep:
    Anyway, both quotes were from Sarah Palin, where she has contradicted herself by making the death panels of the Obama-care health plan up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Anyway, both quotes were from Sarah Palin, where she has contradicted herself by making the death panels of the Obama-care health plan up.
    fascinating:indiff:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    *doesn't particularly care for US politics when our own country is in such a state*
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by The_Pudding_Earl)
    Morning :hugs:

Too bad about D.Gray-man... I was going to start it ages ago but then the episode count made my face melt off. It was even worse when I learnt what happened to the ending :eek:

I really don't know what sucked me into Geass R2, I know I was raging that I had to wait for Lloyd for a whole SIX EPISODES until he eventually showed up... I think it was all the hype, once you get caught in that then there is no escape!
    The anime adaptation for D.Gray-man really picked up midway to the end. The beginning, while reasonably enjoyable, didn't have the same tension or excitement. The ending was unfortunate, if you can even call it that. It didn't really end, per se. :no:

Geass R2 had scripting issues, sadly. I can't say I yearned to watch the series each week, but it was still enjoyable nonetheless. :yes:

(Original post by caraniel)
    Ah the 'Sunday Sunrise Mecha fix' - Sunday was incomplete without it :giggle:
    Yup, it's a prerequisite to have a mecha series somewhere, especially if it's from Sunrise (or even Xebec). Sadly, I'm not watching one at the moment. :sad:

(Original post by vin)
    Im up to ep 19 of D gray man but Im wondering when the actual plot gets started
    Still too early. The series really picked up when the second season began (entitled '2nd Stage'), which begins at around episode 50+ (I think?).

(Original post by caraniel)
    D.Gray-Man!! :love: Is it really coming back off hiatus!? :zomg: I don't have access to my newsfeeds at work!!
    I'm not sure, although apparently the manga is due to resume this month sometime. LLoT probably knows more. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Ah, a quick search reveals that the DGM manga is indeed returning on August 15th :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    The anime adaptation for D.Gray-man really picked up midway to the end. The beginning, while reasonably enjoyable, didn't have the same tension or excitement. The ending was unfortunate, if you can even call it that. It didn't really end, per se. :no:

Geass R2 had scripting issues, sadly. I can't say I yearned to watch the series each week, but it was still enjoyable nonetheless. :yes:

Yup, it's a prerequisite to have a mecha series somewhere, especially if it's from Sunrise (or even Xebec). Sadly, I'm not watching one at the moment. :sad:

Still too early. The series really picked up when the second season began (entitled '2nd Stage'), which begins at around episode 50+ (I think?).

I'm not sure, although apparently the manga is due to resume this month sometime. LLoT probably knows more. :yes:
    50:pinch:

what the hells the point then :dry:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I may be willing to try longer series now, but something that takes 50 episodes (my former limit) just to get going is a bit too much for me I think...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    bye

ReputationRep:
    byebye Juno :puppyeyes:

hi :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I may be willing to try longer series now, but something that takes 50 episodes (my former limit) just to get going is a bit too much for me I think...
    26 is one thing:sigh: but that :s:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    The series wasn't exactly 'bad' before episode fifty, it was actually quite good, comparatively speaking to other series, but I felt that it really picked up and became a lot better at the beginning of the second season. I would still suggest carrying on with it. :smile:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    byebye Juno :puppyeyes:

hi :coma:
    Hey Euge. :hugs:

Started Saki yet? :tongue:

Oh, and bye Juno (because I missed your cheeky message on MSN). :tongue: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I know its early for the really good stuff to happen but so far its single eps or stuff thats resloved in two or three, what Im wondering about is longer arcs like most shonen series have :s:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...5&postcount=22

Ooooh his package LLoT? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Helloooooooooo

I tired. I am also sad because one of my friends reminded me I get my results next Thursday :cry: if I get anything higher than a D in physics I will be chuffed.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.