Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have to meet friends at the station at 11 ... so I will be leaving at 11 XD I always leave like 10 minutes early, but end up getting there quicker than I thought I would and standing around forever while everyone walks in late XD I'm like the early bird who gets the Gummy worm, but there's no gummy worms available for being stood by yourself for ages :no:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    I have to meet friends at the station at 11 ... so I will be leaving at 11 XD I always leave like 10 minutes early, but end up getting there quicker than I thought I would and standing around forever while everyone walks in late XD I'm like the early bird who gets the Gummy worm, but there's no gummy worms available for being stood by yourself for ages :no:
    The second mouse gets the cheese :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    :desu: guards my car keys :mmm:
    I forgot to ask yesterday, but do you mean like a keyring? :p: If so pics :cute:

Also what's your opinion on this NHS row? Would you wish it on anyone? :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    The second mouse gets the cheese :yep:
    Ooh, I like cheese :awesome:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Juno)
    Woo tis Muffin Mummy Matisse Aiko!
    Morning Juno. :hugs:

Hah, I'm the same. I usually try to approximate my traveling to ensure I arrive at the agreed time. However, when I do arrive, most of the people wouldn't be there, and I would end up sitting in, say, the restaurant on my own. :sad: - How far is the journey from your area to central London?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Truered)
    I forgot to ask yesterday, but do you mean like a keyring? :p: If so pics :cute:

I was going to enquire about this, but then concluded that Cara has never expressed much of a liking for Suiseiseki, so it'd be slightly strange for her to have a key-ring of the character. :tongue:

As for the second question:

http://caraniel.wordpress.com/2009/0...r-is-an-idiot/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Morning Juno. :hugs:

Hah, I'm the same. I usually try to approximate my traveling to ensure I arrive at the agreed time. However, when I do arrive, most of the people wouldn't be there, and I would end up sitting in, say, the restaurant on my own. :sad: - How far is the journey from your area to central London?
    About 20 minutes-half an hour apparantly. My friends went earlier in the week and are going again today I'm not quite sure XD We're in the east-end of Zone 4. I think it's 14 stops - a couple on the District to get the Jubilee line, then ride the Jubilee to Picadilly Circus (I think ... I'm not very good with trains XD)

Edit: Or it's District to Embankment and then the ... Bakerloo line to Picadilly. Jubilee doesn't go to Picadilly XD
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Ooh, I like cheese :awesome:
    Muffin doesn't :sad:

ReputationRep:

Yes a key ring :mmm: I brought Rozen Maiden and Kuroshi~tsuji key rings to the meet, but decided to keep Suiseiseki for myself since she's my favourite Doll :p:

The NHS is ***** :indiff:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    About 20 minutes-half an hour apparantly. My friends went earlier in the week and are going again today I'm not quite sure XD We're in the east-end of Zone 4. I think it's 14 stops - a couple on the District to get the Jubilee line, then ride the Jubilee to Picadilly Circus (I think ... I'm not very good with trains XD)
    The journey is fairly long at fourteen stops, but at least you have access to the london underground, not an overground national rail network. :yes:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Yes a key ring :mmm: I brought Rozen Maiden and Kuroshi~tsuji key rings to the meet, but decided to keep Suiseiseki for myself since she's my favourite Doll :p:
    Well, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, considering you've rated Rozen Maiden 4.5. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Well, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, considering you've rated Rozen Maiden 4.5. :giggle:
    Did I? Hmmm another case of being over generous I think :laugh: I liked it when I was watching it, the characters were fun :yep:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Edit: Or it's District to Embankment and then the ... Bakerloo line to Picadilly. Jubilee doesn't go to Picadilly XD
    If I were to travel to Piccadilly Circus from Richmond, where I now live, I take the District Line to Earl's Court and change for the Piccadilly Line. It's about 15 minutes, I guess. :smile:

ReputationRep:

The NHS is ***** :indiff:
    Where did you get it from? :puppyeyes:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

If I were to travel to Piccadilly Circus from Richmond, where I now live, I take the District Line to Earl's Court and change for the Piccadilly Line. It's about 15 minutes, I guess. :smile:
    I have an Oyster card :proud:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Juno)
    Always good to have. :tongue: - I wish they made it more colourful. The Pasmo Card for Tokyo was pretty plain, but the last time I went, they've added a really nice background from Hokusai. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    Where did you get it from? :puppyeyes:
    eBay :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    So do I :dontknow: Free bus travel FTW! Although that ends next month T_T
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Always good to have. :tongue: - I wish they made it more colourful. The Pasmo Card for Tokyo was pretty plain, but the last time I went, they've added a really nice background from Hokusai. :smile:
    I think once they did make limited edition pretty Oyster cards or wallets or something.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I ended up with a Kanaria keyring. :proud: After first getting Ciel, thinking 'damn', trading it with Pudding without even checking what I was getting in return, ending up with Will, thinking 'even more damn'... and after this continued for a while I somehow ended up with the grand prize and Pudding ended up with all the Kuroshitsuji characters. :p:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.