(Original post by vin)
    someone should have come to the meet:hmmm:
    i second this :hmmm:

Tru :sad:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Truered)
    I've been wondering about that- is that Katana? So pudding and Katana?

If so I had no idea what made me think so to start off.:woo:
    Yup. :yes:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Luke is actually trying to limit my time on the computer and is somewhat amused/baffled that I'm even posting on a forum, let alone one for students. His interest in anime doesn't amount to much either. :tongue:

Charlotte and Ben are clearly the couple of the Anime Society, and have been for some time. Ben just doesn't post much. :tongue:
    I see Luke is the sane one in your relationship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    but suigintou is awesomer :sad:

oh well :tongue:

wowzers

:camp:
    :giggle:
    Review K-ON. :yes:
    no:huff:

...actually I suppose I can today
    i second this :hmmm:

Tru :sad:
    by someone I mean Onee-sama:bawling:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Juno)
    I see Luke is the sane one in your relationship.
    Definitely. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes, I was going to mention this yesterday, but got distracted at work. Good on you for buying a guitar and having the incentive to learn. That, and taking up jogging too. I admire your motivation, Euge. :yes:
    thanks i need to get my butt of my computer chair and actually do something useful this summer :tongue: i always seem to waste my summers
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    no:huff:

...actually I suppose I can today
    This made me smile. The change in your mood is quite remarkable. From :huff: to :smile: in one post. :eek:

:sad:

ReputationRep:
    This made me smile. The change in your mood is quite remarkable. From :huff: to :smile: in one post. :eek:

and now to :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)

ohh :console: :puppyeyes: but she had plans so couldnt be helped :sadnod:

but Tru had no excuse :huff: :sad: :tongue:

and im off for lunch and then play with my Gitah :awesome: :ciao:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    and now to :bawling:
    Silly Vin-kin. Your mood-swings are an expectancy at your age. I was also surprised by your unwillingness to review the series, only to change your mind immediately after. I'm going to review the Ghibli commercial at one point today. I made the captions last night, so it's just a matter of typing my thoughts up. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    ohh :console: :puppyeyes: but she had plans so couldnt be helped :sadnod:

but Tru had no excuse :huff: :sad: :tongue:

and im off for lunch and then play with my Gitah :awesome: :ciao:
    I dont care:cry:

...a K-on refference :eek: so your just like those guys who spent a ton on stuff because it had mio or whoevers face on it :spank:
    Silly Vin-kin. Your mood-swings are an expectancy at your age. I was also surprised by your unwillingness to review the series, only to change your mind immediately after. I'm going to review the Ghibli commercial at one point today. I made the captions last night, so it's just a matter of typing my thoughts up. :yes:
    Onee-sama:bawling:

ReputationRep:
    I have to say, the idea to purchase key-rings was a very nice gesture for the meet. :smile: - I was thinking of doing something similar, had I attended. :o:
    Just the way I was brought up - don't turn up at peoples houses without something....traditional Irish hospitality apparently :giggle: Have to at least bring something to have with a cup of tea, or if its dinner you're going to you bring alcohol of some sort. I always bring something small when going to meet people, even if they are very close friends.....its a hard habit to shake - I blame my mother :yep: I brought jewellery and whiskey when I went to the HP meet in Chicago :awesome:

ReputationRep:

:teeth:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    I dont care:cry:

...a K-on refference :eek: so your just like those guys who spent a ton on stuff because it had mio or whoevers face on it :spank:
    The one thing I did like about K-ON was the clothing the girls wore. :o:

I'm surprised that Mio didn't fare well in that Saimoe tournament AJ tentatively follows. Here's a picture to inspire your review:

Onee-sama:bawling:
    Vin-kin, you're making me feel upset now. :sad:

(Original post by caraniel)
    Just the way I was brought up - don't turn up at peoples houses without something....traditional Irish hospitality apparently :giggle: Have to at least bring something to have with a cup of tea, or if its dinner you're going to you bring alcohol of some sort. I always bring something small when going to meet people, even if they are very close friends.....its a hard habit to shake - I blame my mother :yep: I brought jewellery and whiskey when I went to the HP meet in Chicago :awesome:
    Oh no, if I was invited to somebody's house for dinner or something like that, I wouldn't just turn up unless I went there on a regular basis. I'd always buy them a bottle of wine. I just thought the anime key-rings were highly appropriate and a very nice choice of gift. :smile: - Although, I'm surprised you didn't get wands for the Harry Potter meet. Jewelry is good too, though. :teeth:

(Original post by vin)

:teeth:
    Wow, that's such an awesome cosplay outfit.

Ponders doing the mecha-musume thing.

ReputationRep:
    The one thing I did like about K-ON was the clothing the girls wore. :o:

I'm surprised that Mio didn't fare well in that Saimoe tournament AJ tentatively follows. Here's a picture to inspire your review:

I hate her, she's the worst one:indiff:

Vin-kin, you're making me feel upset now. :sad:
    sorry :emog:
    Wow, that's such an awesome cosplay outfit.

Ponders doing the mecha-musume thing.
    :beard: be careful or you'll have Jehu stalking you :sadnod:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    I hate her, she's the worst one:indiff:
    I know. :giggle:

sorry :emog:

:beard: be careful or you'll have Jehu stalking you :sadnod:
    Not such a bad thing. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    I know. :giggle:

no wonder she didnt make it far in saimoe, perhaps people have some sense :beard:
    :puppyeyes: stop it with the sad face

Not such a bad thing. :teeth:
    yes it is:spank:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    There was only about 30 votes difference between Kana and Mio in Saimoe, and there's usually a lot of tactical voting going on. I predict that there will considerably less votes for Kana in the next round, now that she's not against one of the favorites. :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    There was only about 30 votes difference between Kana and Mio in Saimoe, and there's usually a lot of tactical voting going on. I predict that there will considerably less votes for Kana in the next round, now that she's not against one of the favorites. :p:
    How is Horo doing? She would be a personal favourite, if I ever had one. :giggle:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.