(Original post by vin)
    someone should have come to the meet:hmmm:
    i second this :hmmm:

Tru :sad:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Truered)
    I've been wondering about that- is that Katana? So pudding and Katana?

If so I had no idea what made me think so to start off.:woo:
    Yup. :yes:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Luke is actually trying to limit my time on the computer and is somewhat amused/baffled that I'm even posting on a forum, let alone one for students. His interest in anime doesn't amount to much either. :tongue:

Charlotte and Ben are clearly the couple of the Anime Society, and have been for some time. Ben just doesn't post much. :tongue:
    I see Luke is the sane one in your relationship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    but suigintou is awesomer :sad:

oh well :tongue:

wowzers

:camp:
    :giggle:
    Review K-ON. :yes:
    no:huff:

...actually I suppose I can today
    i second this :hmmm:

Tru :sad:
    by someone I mean Onee-sama:bawling:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Juno)
    I see Luke is the sane one in your relationship.
    Definitely. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes, I was going to mention this yesterday, but got distracted at work. Good on you for buying a guitar and having the incentive to learn. That, and taking up jogging too. I admire your motivation, Euge. :yes:
    thanks i need to get my butt of my computer chair and actually do something useful this summer :tongue: i always seem to waste my summers
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    no:huff:

...actually I suppose I can today
    This made me smile. The change in your mood is quite remarkable. From :huff: to :smile: in one post. :eek:

:sad:

ReputationRep:
    This made me smile. The change in your mood is quite remarkable. From :huff: to :smile: in one post. :eek:

and now to :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)

ohh :console: :puppyeyes: but she had plans so couldnt be helped :sadnod:

but Tru had no excuse :huff: :sad: :tongue:

and im off for lunch and then play with my Gitah :awesome: :ciao:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    and now to :bawling:
    Silly Vin-kin. Your mood-swings are an expectancy at your age. I was also surprised by your unwillingness to review the series, only to change your mind immediately after. I'm going to review the Ghibli commercial at one point today. I made the captions last night, so it's just a matter of typing my thoughts up. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    ohh :console: :puppyeyes: but she had plans so couldnt be helped :sadnod:

but Tru had no excuse :huff: :sad: :tongue:

and im off for lunch and then play with my Gitah :awesome: :ciao:
    I dont care:cry:

...a K-on refference :eek: so your just like those guys who spent a ton on stuff because it had mio or whoevers face on it :spank:
    Silly Vin-kin. Your mood-swings are an expectancy at your age. I was also surprised by your unwillingness to review the series, only to change your mind immediately after. I'm going to review the Ghibli commercial at one point today. I made the captions last night, so it's just a matter of typing my thoughts up. :yes:
    Onee-sama:bawling:

ReputationRep:
    I have to say, the idea to purchase key-rings was a very nice gesture for the meet. :smile: - I was thinking of doing something similar, had I attended. :o:
    Just the way I was brought up - don't turn up at peoples houses without something....traditional Irish hospitality apparently :giggle: Have to at least bring something to have with a cup of tea, or if its dinner you're going to you bring alcohol of some sort. I always bring something small when going to meet people, even if they are very close friends.....its a hard habit to shake - I blame my mother :yep: I brought jewellery and whiskey when I went to the HP meet in Chicago :awesome:

ReputationRep:

:teeth:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    I dont care:cry:

...a K-on refference :eek: so your just like those guys who spent a ton on stuff because it had mio or whoevers face on it :spank:
    The one thing I did like about K-ON was the clothing the girls wore. :o:

I'm surprised that Mio didn't fare well in that Saimoe tournament AJ tentatively follows. Here's a picture to inspire your review:

Onee-sama:bawling:
    Vin-kin, you're making me feel upset now. :sad:

(Original post by caraniel)
    Just the way I was brought up - don't turn up at peoples houses without something....traditional Irish hospitality apparently :giggle: Have to at least bring something to have with a cup of tea, or if its dinner you're going to you bring alcohol of some sort. I always bring something small when going to meet people, even if they are very close friends.....its a hard habit to shake - I blame my mother :yep: I brought jewellery and whiskey when I went to the HP meet in Chicago :awesome:
    Oh no, if I was invited to somebody's house for dinner or something like that, I wouldn't just turn up unless I went there on a regular basis. I'd always buy them a bottle of wine. I just thought the anime key-rings were highly appropriate and a very nice choice of gift. :smile: - Although, I'm surprised you didn't get wands for the Harry Potter meet. Jewelry is good too, though. :teeth:

(Original post by vin)

:teeth:
    Wow, that's such an awesome cosplay outfit.

Ponders doing the mecha-musume thing.

ReputationRep:
    The one thing I did like about K-ON was the clothing the girls wore. :o:

I'm surprised that Mio didn't fare well in that Saimoe tournament AJ tentatively follows. Here's a picture to inspire your review:

I hate her, she's the worst one:indiff:

Vin-kin, you're making me feel upset now. :sad:
    sorry :emog:
    Wow, that's such an awesome cosplay outfit.

Ponders doing the mecha-musume thing.
    :beard: be careful or you'll have Jehu stalking you :sadnod:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    I hate her, she's the worst one:indiff:
    I know. :giggle:

sorry :emog:

:beard: be careful or you'll have Jehu stalking you :sadnod:
    Not such a bad thing. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    I know. :giggle:

no wonder she didnt make it far in saimoe, perhaps people have some sense :beard:
    :puppyeyes: stop it with the sad face

Not such a bad thing. :teeth:
    yes it is:spank:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    There was only about 30 votes difference between Kana and Mio in Saimoe, and there's usually a lot of tactical voting going on. I predict that there will considerably less votes for Kana in the next round, now that she's not against one of the favorites. :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    There was only about 30 votes difference between Kana and Mio in Saimoe, and there's usually a lot of tactical voting going on. I predict that there will considerably less votes for Kana in the next round, now that she's not against one of the favorites. :p:
    How is Horo doing? She would be a personal favourite, if I ever had one. :giggle:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.