Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! watch

• CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    no wonder she didnt make it far in saimoe, perhaps people have some sense :beard:
    Ideally, I wish someone like Michiko would be considered, but she's not exactly moe. :tongue:

:puppyeyes: stop it with the sad face
    Okay. :smile:

yes it is:spank:
    Jeh-tan. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    I found him :nutcase: http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=gr....1560337398..1

ReputationRep:
    more moe than that ....character, even kaiji has more moe in the tip of his nose compared to her :giggle:

good onee-sama

**** jeh :dry:

you tube isnt working, vids only load when I click the open in a new window arrow :s:

ReputationRep:
    :wavey: What's this about Jeh stalking Aiko? :giggle: I fear Luke would crush him in a fit of fury. :moon:

As for mecha musume, I prefer the OS-tans. :cute: :love: I dislike Vista though.... much prefer XP-tan.

I don't like her with big boobies. :sad: They should've mimiced Windows 2000

EDIT: How're you all?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Matisse)
    How is Horo doing? She would be a personal favourite, if I ever had one. :giggle:
    Well she's past round 1, but faces Lucky Star's Hiiragi Tsukasa and Saki's Ikeda Kana in round 2. That's looking to be the closest of the 2nd round lineups so far (though only 12 have been decided out of a total of 32). Horo gets my vote, but Tsukasa seems most likely to win it.

ReputationRep:
    am I likely to win again:puppyeyes:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=4893

ReputationRep:
    Hellooooooooo

How be everyone. I have a headache myself :sad:. In one 10 minute period yesterday I had around 18 hours of anime and movies all finish downloading at the same time and I stupidly tried to watch as much of it as I could :sad:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    :wavey: What's this about Jeh stalking Aiko? :giggle: I fear Luke would crush him in a fit of fury. :moon:
    Jeh-tan isn't stalking me, but I wish he would. :teeth: - But no, in all seriousness, Luke wouldn't hurt anyone, even though he is a weight-lifting fanatic. I've had to stop him taking those protein shakes in fear that I'd have a giant next to me. I only told him to tone up, but he's taken it to heart. :sadnod:

As for mecha musume, I prefer the OS-tans. :cute: :love: I dislike Vista though.... much prefer XP-tan.

I don't like her with big boobies. :sad: They should've mimiced Windows 2000
    I never knew these existed. Is there an Apple OS X one? :giggle:

EDIT: How're you all?
    I'm keeping well. How are you, Kagu? You haven't been posting of late. :sad:

Edit:

(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Well she's past round 1, but faces Lucky Star's Hiiragi Tsukasa and Saki's Ikeda Kana in round 2. That's looking to be the closest of the 2nd round lineups so far (though only 12 have been decided out of a total of 32). Horo gets my vote, but Tsukasa seems most likely to win it.
    Ah, she won't win against Hiiragi Tsukasa, or at least, I'd be very surprised. Spice and Wolf is an acquired taste, one that doesn't really cater for the demographic that would vote in such a tournament (or maybe I'm generalising?). Shame, because Horo has so much more "spice" than those two combined (no pun intended...). I won't even comment on Ikeda Kana, she's just... meh.

ReputationRep:
    onee-sama thats a mean thing to say:shock:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'm going to work now :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Have fun Juno

ReputationRep:
    Jeh-tan isn't stalking me, but I wish he would. :teeth: - But no, in all seriousness, Luke wouldn't hurt anyone, even though he is a weight-lifting fanatic. I've had to stop him taking those protein shakes in fear that I'd have a giant next to me. I only told him to tone up, but he's taken it to heart. :sadnod:
    Jealousy can infect the purest of hearts. :sad:

:giggle: Well at least he's a strong one... good genes. Protein shakes are icky. :yucky:

I never knew these existed. Is there an Apple OS X one? :giggle:
    There's a Mac OSX one. :cute: But I can't find a cute picture of her anywhere... she doesn't match XP in cuteness though.

I'm keeping well. How are you, Kagu? You haven't been posting of late. :sad:
    I've been out and about with various people. Most of the time I would've rather been watching anime, reading manga or posting in the forum. :redface: But London is beautiful at night/early hours of the morning. :tongue: The most... colourful people tend to come out at that time.

(Original post by JWH)
    Hellooooooooo

How be everyone. I have a headache myself :sad:. In one 10 minute period yesterday I had around 18 hours of anime and movies all finish downloading at the same time and I stupidly tried to watch as much of it as I could :sad:
    Hi JW. :hugs: I'm going to have to do the same for the next few days if i'm going to meet my quota for 'One Piece'. :redface: Just out of curiosity, what were you watching?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by vin)
    am I likely to win again:puppyeyes:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=4893
    Maybe. :yes:

Windows 2000 is definitely the best OS-tan. I never got to use the OS myself though, I ended up jumping straight from Windows 98 to XP. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    The most... colourful people tend to come out at that time.
    :zomg:

:mmm:

ReputationRep:

I've been out and about with various people. Most of the time I would've rather been watching anime, reading manga or posting in the forum. :redface:
    Sounds like something I would say for this summer :p:
    I've been out almost everyday, I'd like a nice day at home :o: Thought it would be today but turns out I'll be out in a bit. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hi JW. :hugs: I'm going to have to do the same for the next few days if i'm going to meet my quota for 'One Piece'. :redface: Just out of curiosity, what were you watching?
    Um let me think thanks to the continuous watching they are all thought have melted into one lol.

Well I was bored the other day and felt like watching a comedy so I put Lucky Star on download for a laugh which I watched (this may have been what melted my head thanks to maybe watching 24 eps of it in a row :ninja: ).

I watched a few eps of Hetalia because I am behind on it and I started watching that film about Guinea Pigs G-Force but turned it off from boredom and a headache. I still have other stuff left to watch though.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I won't even comment on Ikeda Kana, she's just... meh.
    She's not the most amazing of the Saki cast... but then again, anyone from that series seems to be getting through. Even Saki's sister, who hasn't been seen apart from the one shot of the back of her head, and who we know nothing about aside from her skills at Mahjong, has at least qualified. :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    more moe than that ....character, even kaiji has more moe in the tip of his nose compared to her :giggle:
    Unfortunate. :sadnod:

good onee-sama
    Vin-kin should also be a good baby and write the K-ON review. :yes:

**** jeh :dry:
    Poor Jeh-tan. :sad:

(Original post by vin)
    onee-sama thats a mean thing to say:shock:
    Are you referring to my comment regarding Luke toning up or my indifference toward Kana? :o:

(Original post by Juno)
    I'm going to work now :wavey:
    I hope everything will get sorted at work, Juno. Sorry for not responding to your last message, it's proving difficult to multitask. :o: :hugs:

(Original post by Yuuki)
    Have fun Juno
    Yuuki is posting. :smile:

Jealousy can infect the purest of hearts. :sad:
    Yup, indeed. Although, Luke has never been particularly overprotective of me. We've managed to develop a level of mutual trust, which is a good thing. Our relationship has also grown to a point that I don't think he'd have any reason to worry. I hope so, anyway. :tongue:

:giggle: Well at least he's a strong one... good genes. Protein shakes are icky. :yucky:
    He's not that big, and is naturally quite skinny. He's beginning to show some definition, which is all I wanted. :o:

There's a Mac OSX one. :cute: But I can't find a cute picture of her anywhere... she doesn't match XP in cuteness though.
    This is uncannily similar to the iPod and Nintendo/Sega characters I posted a few pages back. :giggle:

I've been out and about with various people. Most of the time I would've rather been watching anime, reading manga or posting in the forum. :redface: But London is beautiful at night/early hours of the morning. :tongue: The most... colourful people tend to come out at that time.
    I can relate to this. In fact, I'm going out tonight for some dinner with some mutual friends of Luke and mine. In truth, I'd probably prefer to stay at home. It should be fun, though. It's been a while since I've seen some of these people. :o:

(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Even Saki's sister, who hasn't been seen apart from the one shot of the back of her head, and who we know nothing about aside from her skills at Mahjong, has at least qualified. :p:
    How ridiculous. :erm: - The voting doesn't seem to correlate to anything more than fanboys exploiting and rallying up votes. I guess, it's to be expected, though.

ReputationRep:
    Vin-kin should also be a good baby and write the K-ON review. :yes:
    :huff:
    Poor Jeh-tan. :sad:
    :proud:
    Are you referring to my comment regarding Luke toning up or my indifference toward Kana? :o:
    the first one :giggle:

How ridiculous. :erm: - The voting doesn't seem to correlate to anything more than fanboys exploiting and rallying up votes. I guess, it's to be expected, though.
    you think saimoe is anything other than fanboyism:zomg:

ReputationRep:
    The one thing I did like about K-ON was the clothing the girls wore. :o:

I'm surprised that Mio didn't fare well in that Saimoe tournament AJ tentatively follows. Here's a picture to inspire your review:

oh this anime looks intriguing. Whats it called?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.