Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Hello Kag :emog:

I hate soldering. I burnt my finger on a soldering iron in GCSE electronics and swore I'd never go near one again. :stomp:
    Hey Liquid. :cookie:

How're you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IGX_RSV2)
    :teeth:
    :spank:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Sounds fun. :yes: I love workplaces with a fun and relaxing atmosphere and animated people. :cute: Which is why i'd rather die than be in an office. :erm:

How are you? Coping well with the tediousness of your work?
    I'm fine. Just tiring(since i'm standing for most of the day) but i'm sure I'll get used to it eventually..... Its fun + I'm gaining ALOT. oh, and its something to do during the summer(summers are usually boring)

How are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :spank:
    I can strip your laptop for you if you want :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Welcome back Alex. I'm glad to read that you've had a nice holiday. :smile:

As for me, I was lounging in some executive VIP booth at the o2 Arena today, watching the basketball. Having a friend who is an investment banker at Credit Suisse has its perks. :giggle:
    Hi Aiko :hugs:

Oh yes, I had alot of fun in South Devon, near Plymouth. Based in a secluded cabin and travelled around the county. Great food, even on Monday. And I don't like Mondays :mmm:

Fun. Something you do every day? :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Hey Liquid. :cookie:

How're you?
    Just cheesy :yum:

Et toi?

ReputationRep:

As for me, I was lounging in some executive VIP booth at the o2 Arena today, watching the basketball. Having a friend who is an investment banker at Credit Suisse has its perks. :giggle:
    Onee-sama has friends in the human world :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    I can strip your laptop for you if you want :teeth:
    Do you do laptop dances?

ReputationRep:
    Do you do laptop dances?

:yep:

ReputationRep:
    :yep:
    :indiff:not in this territory
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Hi Aiko :hugs:

Oh yes, I had alot of fun in South Devon, near Plymouth. Based in a secluded cabin and travelled around the county. Great food, even on Monday. And I don't like Mondays :mmm:

Fun. Something you do every day? :tongue:
    That does sound really tranquil and peaceful. A small cabin, amongst nature... I'd really like that. And to have good food too, on a Monday no less, I can see why the holiday was good. :yes: - Glad to have you back. :hugs:

As for my day; this was not planned until recently. I met up with some mutual friends of Luke and mine for dinner and that's when our friend Mike invited us to this basketball event at the o2, on behalf of the bank he works for. I've never seen live basketball before, so I was keen to go. I saw Israel versus Poland, and then Great Britain versus Turkey. Was fun. It was a little off-putting eating steak with chips, while a mass of "common people" were below us in their plastic chairs. :o:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    Onee-sama has friends in the human world :sadnod:
    More acquaintances. I don't really know Mike beyond general chit chat at social events. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm fine. Just tiring(since i'm standing for most of the day) but i'm sure I'll get used to it eventually..... Its fun + I'm gaining ALOT. oh, and its something to do during the summer(summers are usually boring)

How are you?
    I'm also tired, but this is more to do with reading novels late into the night by torch light and meeting people at absurd hours of the morning. :wtf: I think my friends are vampires or just feed off moonlight.

I also need something to do... :erm: I said I was going to learn Chinese but nothing has come to pass yet. :sad:

Hi Aiko. :hugs:

Oo! Sounds... lavish. :tongue: Your extensive connections are certainly something to be reckoned.

Just cheesy :yum:

Et toi?
    Cheesy at quarter to 1 in the morning? :shock: How beastly.

Tired, but watching 'One Piece' so i'm ok. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    I had an awesome Dungeons and Dragons session today, we started a playing a campaign where you can only play as an evil character

How are people?

ReputationRep:
    More acquaintances. I don't really know Mike beyond general chit chat at social events. :yes:
    You spend too much time on that side.:huff:

ReputationRep:
    That does sound really tranquil and peaceful. A small cabin, amongst nature... I'd really like that. And to have good food too, on a Monday no less, I can see why the holiday was good. :yes: - Glad to have you back. :hugs:

As for my day; this was not planned until recently. I met up with some mutual friends of Luke and mine for dinner and that's when our friend Mike invited us to this basketball event at the o2, on behalf of the bank he works for. I've never seen live basketball before, so I was keen to go. I saw Israel versus Poland, and then Great Britain versus Turkey. Was fun. It was a little off-putting eating steak with chips, while a mass of "common people" were below us in their plastic chairs. :o:

Did the stench of unwashed peasant put you off? :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Pudding_Earl)
    I had an awesome Dungeons and Dragons session today, we started a playing a campaign where you can only play as an evil character

How are people?
    Interesting...Is it true that D&D storys are based purely on imagination? Does AJ play? :tongue:

Tired. Watching 'One Piece'.
    (Original post by vin)
    You spend too much time on that side.:huff:
    It's lovely on that side.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Pudding_Earl)

How are people?
    Pudding:hmmm:

I am ok:s:

ReputationRep:

Did the stench of unwashed peasant put you off? :console:
    Acid balloons. :yes: Common past time in China.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Hi Aiko. :hugs:

Oo! Sounds... lavish. :tongue: Your extensive connections are certainly something to be reckoned.
    Hey Kagu. :hugs:

The booth wasn't actually that great. Just a small room with large black leather sofas, with a balcony overlooking the main area. If anything, I would have preferred to be sitting down below because you could see the players much better. Being so up, it detracted from the intensity of the game. :sadnod:

As for having extensive connections, Mike is just a close friend of Luke from school. Accordingly, I've become quite friendly with him too. :yes:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.