You spend too much time on that side.:huff:
    What side? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)

Did the stench of unwashed peasant put you off? :console:
    leave that kind of language in the Social and Cultural subforum:spank:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Pudding_Earl)
    I had an awesome Dungeons and Dragons session today, we started a playing a campaign where you can only play as an evil character

How are people?
    Good for you :3

Yet evil is pointless without goodies and innocents to prey upon :tongue:

Anyhow, you came just in time. I want pudding :eating:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    leave that kind of language in the Social and Cultural subforum:spank:
    Unwashed peasant :yucky:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Acid balloons. :yes: Common past time in China.
    Do tell me more :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Interesting...Is it true that D&D storys are based purely on imagination? Does AJ play? :tongue:
    D'n'D games are set in a fantasy world and it's up to the Dungeon Master (DM) as to how the stories run. So the limit is their imagination.

As a player you have to beat the challenges the DM sets for you. You do get to make up a backstory to your character which can be whatever you want it to but within the constraints of the world you're playing in.

AJ has played a couple of times his most interesting character was Brabuhr an evil Gnome sorcerer with a hate of gloves and spiders... and a like of setting things on fire... especailly his allies.

Tired. Watching 'One Piece'.

It's lovely on that side.
    :cute:

(Original post by vin)
    Pudding:hmmm:
    ... Why you look at me that way?

I am ok:s:
    :emog:

ReputationRep:
    Unwashed peasant :yucky:
    :hahaha: maybe you should stop hanging round bus shelters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Hey Kagu. :hugs:

The booth wasn't actually that great. Just a small room with large black leather sofas, with a balcony overlooking the main area. If anything, I would have preferred to be sitting down below because you could see the players much better. Being so up, it detracted from the intensity of the game. :sadnod:
    I don't think you can expect much else from a booth. :tongue: Japanese people and their "Where's the robot butlers and robot musicians?!" :rolleyes:

O.O Careful. You're defying the status quo. The pretty sit in the booth. This is law. :cute:

As for having extensive connections, Mike is just a close friend of Luke from school. Accordingly, I've become quite friendly with him too. :yes:
    That is until Mike attempts to accost you which provokes Luke who flies into a burning rage and incinerates Mike along the booth and the arena. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    What side? :confused:
    human side

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :hahaha: maybe you should stop hanging round bus shelters
    I haven't been hanging around bus shelters. I've been hanging around coastal towns and trying to avoid chavs like the plague. Unfortunately I couldn't resist the hot dogs :no:

ReputationRep:
    Good for you :3

Yet evil is pointless without goodies and innocents to prey upon :tongue:

Anyhow, you came just in time. I want pudding :eating:
    Oh, we have a whole town at our disposal to ravage, rape and pillage... and eventually take over.

Today we secured a nice little secret hideout in a local cave which will serve as our base of operations

Also.... I'M NOT FOR EATING!!!

ReputationRep:
    Oh, we have a whole town at our disposal to ravage, rape and pillage... and eventually take over.

Today we secured a nice little secret hideout in a local cave which will serve as our base of operations

Also.... I'M NOT FOR EATING!!!
    :teeth:

Can I play? :puppyeyes:

Nonsense. You're too tasty not to eat :drool:

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been hanging around bus shelters. I've been hanging around coastal towns and trying to avoid chavs like the plague. Unfortunately I couldn't resist the hot dogs :no:

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Do tell me more :beard:
    Well acid balloons are given to the bourgeoisie - whose existence is a contradiction to the "communism" China has adopted, but there you go - who proceed to lob them at peasants. Because health insurance in not present - or not affordable - the victims either cough up the money for surgery/aid or die. The latter will help with the population problem and the former will help fund the government and their crazy antics. Win win - except for the peasants of course, but who cares about them? :moon:

D'n'D games are set in a fantasy world and it's up to the Dungeon Master (DM) as to how the stories run. So the limit is their imagination.

As a player you have to beat the challenges the DM sets for you. You do get to make up a backstory to your character which can be whatever you want it to but within the constraints of the world you're playing in.

AJ has played a couple of times his most interesting character was Brabuhr an evil Gnome sorcerer with a hate of gloves and spiders... and a like of setting things on fire... especailly his allies.
    :giggle: I must play one day. :yes: How long do the games last? Couldn't the DM just make it absurdly difficult with monsters and demons jumping out left and right?

ReputationRep:
    Well you're a moron for craving rat anus.:indiff:

Who the hell eats rat anus.:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    human side
    Racist. :hmpf:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I don't think you can expect much else from a booth. :tongue: Japanese people and their "Where's the robot butlers and robot musicians?!" :rolleyes:
    Funnily enough, there was a Japanese employee and his wife in the booth. I befriended them, exchanged numbers, and we're planning to meet up at one point, apparently. :giggle:

O.O Careful. You're defying the status quo. The pretty sit in the booth. This is law. :cute:
    I actually asked the staff if I could sit down below and she just looked at me with a confused expression on her face and said "no". :sad:

That is until Mike attempts to accost you which provokes Luke who flies into a burning rage and incinerates Mike along the booth and the arena. :moon:
    I somehow doubt this would happen. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    Well you're a moron for craving rat anus.:indiff:

Who the hell eats rat anus.:rofl:
    Who said I craved rat anus :wtf:

ReputationRep:
    Well acid balloons are given to the bourgeoisie - whose existence is a contradiction to the "communism" China has adopted, but there you go - who proceed to lob them at peasants. Because health insurance in not present - or not affordable - the victims either cough up the money for surgery/aid or die. The latter will help with the population problem and the former will help fund the government and their crazy antics. Win win - except for the peasants of course, but who cares about them? :moon:
    Communist China should become Imperial China :3

ReputationRep:
    Funnily enough, there was a Japanese employee and his wife in the booth. I befriended them, exchanged numbers, and we're planning to meet up at one point, apparently. :giggle:
    sounds like something from real wife swap :lolwut:
    Who said I craved rat anus :wtf:
    you went for hot dogs near chavs:hahaha:
    Racist. :hmpf:
    :erm:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.