Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    Random thought. After reading something I was reminded of a thought I hold. Regarding those "Just as bad as me/him" ending where the hero pussies out, just once I'd like to see:

"Kill me and you'll be just as bad as me."

"I'll live with it" punches villains freaking head off

:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Hello :cute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Hello :cute:
    :poke:

ReputationRep:
    Tru :lovie:

ReputationRep:
    Hi:hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    vin-kun :jumphug: I was in Birmingham on tuesday :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Tru :lovie:
    I started vol. 6 of full moon today :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    vin-kun :jumphug: I was in Birmingham on tuesday :yep:
    you were a week and a bit late :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Aww, it's Hippy Jesus's BFF :awesome:
    :yep:

Hi everyone :hi:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    Random thought. After reading something I was reminded of a thought I hold. Regarding those "Just as bad as me/him" ending where the hero pussies out, just once I'd like to see:

"Kill me and you'll be just as bad as me."

"I'll live with it" punches villains freaking head off

:mmm:
    I shall write that ending when I'm working in the TV Industry :awesome:

Although it happens with Doctor Who ... Torchwood ... yeah XD The Doctor massacres a LOT of species. The finale to season 4 was all about how he's as bad as the people he defeats.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    you were a week and a bit late :s:
    I know :sad: I'm really gutted I couldn't go to the meet. I passed Wagamama's in Birmingham and was all sad about it

(Original post by Truered)
    I started vol. 6 of full moon today :woo:
    Funnily enough, so did I! I started re-reading them before I went away and only got up to volume 4, so I read 5 today and am just starting on 6.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    I know :sad: I'm really gutted I couldn't go to the meet. I passed Wagamama's in Birmingham and was all sad about it

Funnily enough, so did I! I started re-reading them before I went away and only got up to volume 4, so I read 5 today and am just starting on 6.
    :console:

One of us could treat you to a lovely meal there :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    :console:

One of us could treat you to a lovely meal there :hubba:
    :flutter:

My sister treated me to a meal at Yo!sushi. Which was very much appreciated as we don't have one in Norwich :cry: We do have a Wagamama though :yep:

ReputationRep:
    My friends went to the Yo!Sushi in Thurrock Lakeside once ... they said it was horrible and way overpriced XD But then again Sushi is always overpriced XD I might buy one of the boxes from Boots to try it sometime though ...

ReputationRep:
    I did go to Yo sushi ever so often when they had that voucher you print off so it was half price Then the price wasnt so bad.:giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, Boots sushi is nice, but nowhere near Yo! quality. I would happily bankrupt myself if we had a Yo in Norwich. As it was our meal for four cost nearly £70, and that's mostly cos my sister kept nabbing all the pink plates with salmon on them, and they're very expensive. Still, she paid for it so it doesn't matter :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    :flutter:

My sister treated me to a meal at Yo!sushi. Which was very much appreciated as we don't have one in Norwich :cry: We do have a Wagamama though :yep:
    Yummy. What did you have? :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    The squid :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Yummy. What did you have? :tongue:
    They had this awesome new one I'd never tried before. I'm not entirely sure what it was, it was kind of two round breadcrumbed things which had this gorgeous creamy yellow kind of corn thing in. I had loads of those. Also my usual favourites like the teriyaki things and those pancakes filled with custard for dessert :yum: There was a really nice rice and the little avocado ones I love... It was all just awesome. I'd kill for a Yo in Norwich :sad:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.