Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    I am currently eating a chip sandwich :coma: and for dessert I shall e having a mini cheese cake which is my most favourite desert :grin:
    oh god :coma:

i just ate but you made me hungry again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Sweet and sour is gross :yucky: But deep fried squid is nice. I'm not a fan of deep fried foods though, I prefer something lighter.
    Tame :huff: What about nice, wholesome English breakfast? :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    As long as there is no black pudding that would be a very good breakfast for me :grin:

ReputationRep:
    bah i better get out of this thread before i drown myself in my own :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    As long as there is no black pudding that would be a very good breakfast for me :grin:
    What's wrong with black pudding?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    oh god :coma:

i just ate but you made me hungry again
    :evil:

This mini cheese cake is rather nice but sadly it is not as good as the cheese cake that a cafe in my town sells. I still say to this day that they sell the nicest cheese cake I have ever eaten and I have eaten a lot of cheese cake :grin:

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with black pudding?
    I just don't really like it, everything else I am fine with though.

ReputationRep:
    There is a lot in an English breakfast I won't eat, not because they're fried but because they're gross. I'll eat the tomatoes, the bacon as long as it's crispy, and the fried bread but everything else... :yucky:

Black pudding is lush :coma:

ReputationRep:
    My sister was coming home and saw a man lying in the road :s: not too far from our house, they called an ambulance and then phoned us, and mummy and I went to be nosy:ninja: he was one of the ones who seem to always be hanging round smoking

ReputationRep:
    I finished my cheese cake :cry:

I wonder if there is anything else I could eat at this time, I have a excuse to eat loads of food at the moment because I am actually trying to put on weight (I have been feeling that I am a bit underweight lately) so I can scoff as much as I want :grin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    There is a lot in an English breakfast I won't eat, not because they're fried but because they're gross. I'll eat the tomatoes, the bacon as long as it's crispy, and the fried bread but everything else... :yucky:

Black pudding is lush :coma:
    I admit that I'm a fussy eater. I don't like alot of vegetables, including sweetcorn and peas and carrots :yucky:

What about the fried eggs? :drool:

I've never tried black pudding before, sadly :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)

I wonder if there is anything else I could eat at this time, I have a excuse to eat loads of food at the moment because I am actually trying to put on weight (I have been feeling that I am a bit underweight lately) so I can scoff as much as I want :grin:
    Lucky :huff:

ReputationRep:
    I admit that I'm a fussy eater. I don't like alot of vegetables, including sweetcorn and peas and carrots :yucky:

What about the fried eggs? :drool:

I've never tried black pudding before, sadly :sad:
    No, I hate fried eggs. Boiled, scrambled or poached, fine, but fried... ick :yucky:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    :evil:

This mini cheese cake is rather nice but sadly it is not as good as the cheese cake that a cafe in my town sells. I still say to this day that they sell the nicest cheese cake I have ever eaten and I have eaten a lot of cheese cake :grin:
    nice im not a massive dessert fan but cheesecake once in a while is nice :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Lucky :huff:
    Actually I don't eat brilliantly healthy in the first place and other than walking to school I have very little exercise so I have no idea how I lost the weight to begin with :lolwut:

Unless that is I have managed to invent a diet that you can unholy amounts of junk food whenever you want and actually lose weight :grin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)

lucky, i has to do the opposite :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    No, I hate fried eggs. Boiled, scrambled or poached, fine, but fried... ick :yucky:
    I love them. Nutritious and tasty. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    all kinds of eggs :coma:

Sunny's eggs :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    nice im not a massive dessert fan but cheesecake once in a while is nice :yep:
    I do like desserts rather a lot :grin: I also had cherry pie earlier today which was very good :grin: sadly there is none of that left either :sad:

I think my liking for desserts has something to do with the fact the only thing I am that good at cooking are cakes :grin:

ReputationRep:
    no one cares about the most interesting thing to happen here all weekend :emo:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.