Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

This discussion is closed.
eugenius 8
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by JWH)
I am currently eating a chip sandwich :coma: and for dessert I shall e having a mini cheese cake which is my most favourite desert :grin:
oh god :coma:

i just ate but you made me hungry again
Liquidus Zeromus
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Cooro)
Sweet and sour is gross :yucky: But deep fried squid is nice. I'm not a fan of deep fried foods though, I prefer something lighter.
Tame :huff: What about nice, wholesome English breakfast? :coma:
JWH
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
As long as there is no black pudding that would be a very good breakfast for me :grin:
eugenius 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
bah i better get out of this thread before i drown myself in my own :coma:
Liquidus Zeromus
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by JWH)
As long as there is no black pudding that would be a very good breakfast for me :grin:
What's wrong with black pudding?
JWH
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by eugenius 8)
oh god :coma:

i just ate but you made me hungry again
:evil:

This mini cheese cake is rather nice but sadly it is not as good as the cheese cake that a cafe in my town sells. I still say to this day that they sell the nicest cheese cake I have ever eaten and I have eaten a lot of cheese cake :grin:
JWH
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
What's wrong with black pudding?
I just don't really like it, everything else I am fine with though.
Cooro
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
There is a lot in an English breakfast I won't eat, not because they're fried but because they're gross. I'll eat the tomatoes, the bacon as long as it's crispy, and the fried bread but everything else... :yucky:

Black pudding is lush :coma:
vin
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
My sister was coming home and saw a man lying in the road :s: not too far from our house, they called an ambulance and then phoned us, and mummy and I went to be nosy:ninja: he was one of the ones who seem to always be hanging round smoking
JWH
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I finished my cheese cake :cry:

I wonder if there is anything else I could eat at this time, I have a excuse to eat loads of food at the moment because I am actually trying to put on weight (I have been feeling that I am a bit underweight lately) so I can scoff as much as I want :grin:
Liquidus Zeromus
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Cooro)
There is a lot in an English breakfast I won't eat, not because they're fried but because they're gross. I'll eat the tomatoes, the bacon as long as it's crispy, and the fried bread but everything else... :yucky:

Black pudding is lush :coma:
I admit that I'm a fussy eater. I don't like alot of vegetables, including sweetcorn and peas and carrots :yucky:

What about the fried eggs? :drool:

I've never tried black pudding before, sadly :sad:
Liquidus Zeromus
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by JWH)

I wonder if there is anything else I could eat at this time, I have a excuse to eat loads of food at the moment because I am actually trying to put on weight (I have been feeling that I am a bit underweight lately) so I can scoff as much as I want :grin:
Lucky :huff:
Cooro
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I admit that I'm a fussy eater. I don't like alot of vegetables, including sweetcorn and peas and carrots :yucky:

What about the fried eggs? :drool:

I've never tried black pudding before, sadly :sad:
No, I hate fried eggs. Boiled, scrambled or poached, fine, but fried... ick :yucky:
eugenius 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by JWH)
:evil:

This mini cheese cake is rather nice but sadly it is not as good as the cheese cake that a cafe in my town sells. I still say to this day that they sell the nicest cheese cake I have ever eaten and I have eaten a lot of cheese cake :grin:
nice im not a massive dessert fan but cheesecake once in a while is nice :yep:
JWH
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Lucky :huff:
Actually I don't eat brilliantly healthy in the first place and other than walking to school I have very little exercise so I have no idea how I lost the weight to begin with :lolwut:

Unless that is I have managed to invent a diet that you can unholy amounts of junk food whenever you want and actually lose weight :grin:
eugenius 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by JWH)

lucky, i has to do the opposite :sad:
Liquidus Zeromus
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Cooro)
No, I hate fried eggs. Boiled, scrambled or poached, fine, but fried... ick :yucky:
I love them. Nutritious and tasty. :woo:
eugenius 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
all kinds of eggs :coma:

Sunny's eggs :mmm:
JWH
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by eugenius 8)
nice im not a massive dessert fan but cheesecake once in a while is nice :yep:
I do like desserts rather a lot :grin: I also had cherry pie earlier today which was very good :grin: sadly there is none of that left either :sad:

I think my liking for desserts has something to do with the fact the only thing I am that good at cooking are cakes :grin:
vin
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
no one cares about the most interesting thing to happen here all weekend :emo:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (173)
67.58%
No (83)
32.42%

Watched Threads