Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    I am currently eating a chip sandwich :coma: and for dessert I shall e having a mini cheese cake which is my most favourite desert :grin:
    oh god :coma:

i just ate but you made me hungry again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Sweet and sour is gross :yucky: But deep fried squid is nice. I'm not a fan of deep fried foods though, I prefer something lighter.
    Tame :huff: What about nice, wholesome English breakfast? :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    As long as there is no black pudding that would be a very good breakfast for me :grin:

ReputationRep:
    bah i better get out of this thread before i drown myself in my own :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    As long as there is no black pudding that would be a very good breakfast for me :grin:
    What's wrong with black pudding?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    oh god :coma:

i just ate but you made me hungry again
    :evil:

This mini cheese cake is rather nice but sadly it is not as good as the cheese cake that a cafe in my town sells. I still say to this day that they sell the nicest cheese cake I have ever eaten and I have eaten a lot of cheese cake :grin:

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with black pudding?
    I just don't really like it, everything else I am fine with though.

ReputationRep:
    There is a lot in an English breakfast I won't eat, not because they're fried but because they're gross. I'll eat the tomatoes, the bacon as long as it's crispy, and the fried bread but everything else... :yucky:

Black pudding is lush :coma:

ReputationRep:
    My sister was coming home and saw a man lying in the road :s: not too far from our house, they called an ambulance and then phoned us, and mummy and I went to be nosy:ninja: he was one of the ones who seem to always be hanging round smoking

ReputationRep:
    I finished my cheese cake :cry:

I wonder if there is anything else I could eat at this time, I have a excuse to eat loads of food at the moment because I am actually trying to put on weight (I have been feeling that I am a bit underweight lately) so I can scoff as much as I want :grin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    There is a lot in an English breakfast I won't eat, not because they're fried but because they're gross. I'll eat the tomatoes, the bacon as long as it's crispy, and the fried bread but everything else... :yucky:

Black pudding is lush :coma:
    I admit that I'm a fussy eater. I don't like alot of vegetables, including sweetcorn and peas and carrots :yucky:

What about the fried eggs? :drool:

I've never tried black pudding before, sadly :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)

I wonder if there is anything else I could eat at this time, I have a excuse to eat loads of food at the moment because I am actually trying to put on weight (I have been feeling that I am a bit underweight lately) so I can scoff as much as I want :grin:
    Lucky :huff:

ReputationRep:
    I admit that I'm a fussy eater. I don't like alot of vegetables, including sweetcorn and peas and carrots :yucky:

What about the fried eggs? :drool:

I've never tried black pudding before, sadly :sad:
    No, I hate fried eggs. Boiled, scrambled or poached, fine, but fried... ick :yucky:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    :evil:

This mini cheese cake is rather nice but sadly it is not as good as the cheese cake that a cafe in my town sells. I still say to this day that they sell the nicest cheese cake I have ever eaten and I have eaten a lot of cheese cake :grin:
    nice im not a massive dessert fan but cheesecake once in a while is nice :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Lucky :huff:
    Actually I don't eat brilliantly healthy in the first place and other than walking to school I have very little exercise so I have no idea how I lost the weight to begin with :lolwut:

Unless that is I have managed to invent a diet that you can unholy amounts of junk food whenever you want and actually lose weight :grin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)

lucky, i has to do the opposite :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    No, I hate fried eggs. Boiled, scrambled or poached, fine, but fried... ick :yucky:
    I love them. Nutritious and tasty. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    all kinds of eggs :coma:

Sunny's eggs :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    nice im not a massive dessert fan but cheesecake once in a while is nice :yep:
    I do like desserts rather a lot :grin: I also had cherry pie earlier today which was very good :grin: sadly there is none of that left either :sad:

I think my liking for desserts has something to do with the fact the only thing I am that good at cooking are cakes :grin:

ReputationRep:
    no one cares about the most interesting thing to happen here all weekend :emo:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.