Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    My sister was coming home and saw a man lying in the road :s: not too far from our house, they called an ambulance and then phoned us, and mummy and I went to be nosy:ninja: he was one of the ones who seem to always be hanging round smoking
    Disgusting peasant... forget about him :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    Eggs are also good for throwing at people just make sure they aren't boiled :ninja: unless you actually want to hurt someone but then a brick does the same job with better results.

ReputationRep:
    :curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    no one cares about the most interesting thing to happen here all weekend :emo:
    vin smells :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    I do like desserts rather a lot :grin: I also had cherry pie earlier today which was very good :grin: sadly there is none of that left either :sad:

I think my liking for desserts has something to do with the fact the only thing I am that good at cooking are cakes :grin:
    :eek: could bake me a cake? :flutter:

ReputationRep:
    I'm very good at cooking :yep: It's possibly my only skill, apart from being able to roll my tongue :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    vin smells :hugs:
    **** off:sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    **** off:sad:
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    :eek: could bake me a cake? :flutter:
    If you pay for the ingredients then yes :grin:

My skill at cooking other stuff isn't very good but that is more to do with I could never really be bothered to try. Lately I have had the house to myself more often so I have had more time to have a go at cooking stuff so I have gotten better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    I'm very good at cooking :yep: It's possibly my only skill, apart from being able to roll my tongue :s:
    If you learned the full works you could become a maid in my estate :waffo:
    But are you not a good sword maiden and musician as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    If you learned the full works you could become a maid in my estate :waffo:
    But are you not a good sword maiden and musician as well?
    I wouldn't say I was a good musician, not yet. I can sing though. And yeah, I'm pretty handy with a sword, bow and arrows too. I'm a bit out of practice on both, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    :console:
    :hubba:so you can roll your tongue :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :yep: My one genetic gift :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    I wouldn't say I was a good musician, not yet. I can sing though. And yeah, I'm pretty handy with a sword, bow and arrows too. I'm a bit out of practice on both, though.
    Minstrel-in-training. With some sword skills aswell. Just like some sort of fantasy character.

In fact, it makes you sound like Starling from a certain book I just finished.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    :yep: My one genetic gift :giggle:
    can you lick your nose?:beard:

ReputationRep:
    Minstrel-in-training. With some sword skills aswell. Just like some sort of fantasy character.

In fact, it makes you sound like Starling from a certain book I just finished.
    Farseer? I haven't read those yet.

I can kill a man with my bare hands :ninja: I threw a soldier once, too :proud:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    There are people who can't?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    can you lick your nose?:beard:
    :no: Can you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Farseer? I haven't read those yet.

I can kill a man with my bare hands :ninja: I threw a soldier once, too :proud:
    Yep, Farseer. Highly recommended.

Yet why am I not scared of you? :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    There are people who can't?
    Yes. It's genetic, like eye colour or ear lobe shape. My dad, sister and I all can, and my mum can't.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.