Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Do you have coping mechanisms to turn to? I shrug off the trivial things and forget them forever, but social anxiety and awkward strangers :no:

Does calling you shorty make you explode? :hahaha:
    Stop trying to seek out Coo's vulnerabilities. :spank: Bully.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    I have to sit too :giggle: I really hate it, it makes me feel gangly.

And I mean really short people, not people just a couple of inches shorter than me. That would just be stupid.
    :emog:

gangly:giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    **** off:sad:
    sorry :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Stop trying to seek out Coo's vulnerabilities. :spank: Bully.
    Says the person who just hit me :mad:

You know I like to tease people playfully. :nyoron:

ReputationRep:
    Do you have coping mechanisms to turn to? I shrug off the trivial things and forget them forever, but social anxiety and awkward strangers :no:

Does calling you shorty make you explode? :hahaha:
    Nobody has ever called me shorty :dontknow: I'm not short enough to warrant it, I guess.

It depends, really. mostly I just try not to let things bother me, but I'm also not good at sharing what I'm feeling, so I tend to bottle things up and cope on my own. This has apparantly given other people the impression that I have no problems and I get used as an agony aunt for most of my friends. Certain things tip me over the edge, though. I'm really not good at eating around other people or having others eat around me. It really squicks me out, which tends to make me snappy. I'm really bad around strangers too, which is why if we have a meet I CAN go to, I'll probably be really shy and not that talkative.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    If you pay for the ingredients then yes :grin:

My skill at cooking other stuff isn't very good but that is more to do with I could never really be bothered to try. Lately I have had the house to myself more often so I have had more time to have a go at cooking stuff so I have gotten better.
    deal :five:

so you like to cook in the nude? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    5"5 :emo:

ReputationRep:
    6"5 here,
    Size 14 feet as well, I always have trouble finding shoes that fit me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    deal :five:

so you like to cook in the nude? :ninja:
    It depends on what I will be cooking hot splatters while nude can be very painful :rofl:

At discovering quiet a few people here are shorter than me here may have made me feel a bit better about my hight :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Nobody has ever called me shorty :dontknow: I'm not short enough to warrant it, I guess.

It depends, really. mostly I just try not to let things bother me, but I'm also not good at sharing what I'm feeling, so I tend to bottle things up and cope on my own. This has apparantly given other people the impression that I have no problems and I get used as an agony aunt for most of my friends. Certain things tip me over the edge, though. I'm really not good at eating around other people or having others eat around me. It really squicks me out, which tends to make me snappy. I'm really bad around strangers too, which is why if we have a meet I CAN go to, I'll probably be really shy and not that talkative.
    :laugh:

I can relate to those problems myself. Especially being bad around strangers. I suppose being a bit familiar with everyone at the meet eased my anxiety there, though

Sometimes I'm fine being used as an emotional tissue, but other times it just makes me feel lonely, or maybe I just need to be dried of all the tears I've absorbed :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)

You should do what I do, never really pay enough attention to what people are actually saying to get insulted by it :grin:. I'm fine round strangers thanks to not really caring about making a arse of myself because I will end up doing something stupid even if I try not too

I am a very laid back person myself and the only thing that gets me annoyed is strangely my family :lolwut: who unlike me are never laid back and are constantly arguing or fussing about something.

ReputationRep:
    Says the person who just hit me :mad:

You know I like to tease people playfully. :nyoron:
    But I enjoy hitting you. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Klincoln)
    6"5 here,
    Size 14 feet as well, I always have trouble finding shoes that fit me
    :console:

but 6"5 :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    It depends on what I will be cooking hot splatters while nude can be very painful :rofl:

At discovering quiet a few people here are shorter than me here may have made me feel a bit better about my hight :ninja:
    yeh :mmm: :ninja:

good :cool:

stupid family genes :emo: :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    But I enjoy hitting you. :sad:
    Sadist :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'8"......a bit taller than I'd like to be if I'm honest :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    I guess I'd best be off. Stupid timer. Night :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    Hi Cara, night Cooro :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I'm only 5'1" or something like that....
    :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Night Cooro :hugs:

My computer is dying methinks - its moving at the speed of erosion :indiff:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.