6"5 here,
Size 14 feet as well, I always have trouble finding shoes that fit me :frown:

:wtf:

You're not asian are you? :giggle:
Kagutsuchi
:hubba:

:eviltongue:
The_Pudding_Earl
I'm only 5'1" or something like that....
:sad:

You didn't seem quite as short as that.
caraniel
Night Cooro :hugs:

My computer is dying methinks - its moving at the speed of erosion :indiff:

Beat it to death until it works faster :smile:
Liquidus Zeromus
You didn't seem quite as short as that.

I might be taller.
Last time I got measured I was 5'1".... that was a year or two ago so I figured I hadn't grown since then.
The_Pudding_Earl
I might be taller.
Last time I got measured I was 5'1".... that was a year or two ago so I figured I hadn't grown since then.

Nonetheless, you could always adopt a tall hairstyle to gain a few inches :laugh:
Reply 4127
If I spiked my hair up I would be 6 something :rofl:

Well I'm off now night all.
Reply 4128
Kagutsuchi

As you might have guessed, I'm not :wink:.... It would be a bit odd to see a stupidly tall asian anyway :O

:3

Goodnight JWH
:rant:

I have to choose between a really rare pinky st figure or a dozen wall scrolls, a few keychains and a necklace......:banghead:
:rofl: I could probably reach 6'3'' with mine.

See ya, night James :ciao:
IGX_RSV2
:rant:

I have to choose between a really rare pinky st figure or a dozen wall scrolls, a few keychains and a necklace......:banghead:

:wavey: Why do you have to make such a decision?

Go with the rare figurine, though. Don't know WTF you're on about, mind you :laugh:
Reply 4132
Yeah, figurine seems the best option, you could always find the others elsewhere :wink:
My sister's laptop is finally back from Comet... and still not working. It came with a loose hard drive in the box, problem is that we don't know whether that's a new one or the faulty old one. Either way, whatever is in there now isn't working. I tried getting it out, but there's all sorts of protective things on it (for good reason I guess) and I got nowhere with that. Surely Comet are obliged to make sure that the computer they're meant to have fixed is fully operational when they hand it back, as you'd expect from a new PC, as not everyone knows how to put them back together. :rant:
Liquidus Zeromus
:wavey: Why do you have to make such a decision?

Go with the rare figurine, though. Don't know WTF you're on about, mind you :laugh:

*trying to save*

Cant borrow any money from my parents as i've had wayyyyy tooooo much £££ from them in the past couple of months.
AngryJellyfish
My sister's laptop is finally back from Comet... and still not working. It came with a loose hard drive in the box, problem is that we don't know whether that's a new one or the faulty old one. Either way, whatever is in there now isn't working. I tried getting it out, but there's all sorts of protective things on it (for good reason I guess) and I got nowhere with that. Surely Comet are obliged to make sure that the computer they're meant to have fixed is fully operational when they hand it back, as you'd expect from a new PC, as not everyone knows how to put them back together. :rant:

Its not too hard :biggrin:

Just pull on the little orangey thing(should by shaped like a little handle).. thats its intended purpose:biggrin:
Reply 4136
Kagutsuchi

Bao Xishun was the tallest man in the world at one point, and is certainly one of. Then you have someone like Yao Ming. :tongue: - Also, you'll be surprised, I'm encountering a lot of oriental girls at 5'6, 5'7 now. It's also not uncommon for guys to be 6'+. But yes, most are obviously shorter than their western counterparts. :sadnod:
IGX_RSV2
*trying to save*

Cant borrow any money from my parents as i've had wayyyyy tooooo much £££ from them in the past couple of months.

Ahh well :console: Go for it :top:

And I thought the moths we had in the cabin were huge :indiff:
Reply 4138
Wooooo, tis Aiko!
Reply 4139
Juno
Wooooo, tis Aiko!

Hey Juno, I hope everything at work is okay. :yes: - Unfortunately, I'm only poking my head in. I'm going to get some sleep because I have work tomorrow. :sad: - Chat soon. :hugs:

Latest